Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY (1962 Views)

Aa / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Nigerian Embassy In Italy Is A Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by Obinnio: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
This thread is created with intention of getting a thread dedicated to Italy as there is non official thread for Italy, Please Nairalanders in Italy please you are invited to discuss life in Italy, integrating to the society and the hustle to make a living,Feel free to tell us your experience there, I will start by asking the question, How is life in Italy for someone trying to make it there

2 Likes

Re: Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by Obinnio: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Contribution is what me need,not just viewing,pls contribute so people can learn
Re: Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by worry359(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Obinnio: How is life in Italy for someone trying to make it there
If you don't speak Italian, it is hard!
If you are black, it is hard!
If you are Black and non Italian speaking hussler with no work papers it is very, very hard!
Or detention centre with hundreds of other illegal immigrents from North Africa!
Re: Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by Obinnio: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
worry359:
If you don't speak Italian, it is hard!
If you are black, it is hard!
If you are Black and non Italian speaking hussler with no work papers it is very, very hard!
Or detention centre with hundreds of other illegal immigrents from North Africa!
Re: Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by shininglite(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Obinnio: This thread is created with intention of getting a thread dedicated to Italy as there is non official thread for Italy, Please Nairalanders in Italy please you are invited to discuss life in Italy, integrating to the society and the hustle to make a living,Feel free to tell us your experience there, I will start by asking the question, How is life in Italy for someone trying to make it there
my guy hw far? Hw has life been?I hav applied for d visa nd its likely to com out dis month endin,I am stil prayin to God dat dey shud jst give me d Visa,hw is ur football carrer?
Re: Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY by Obinnio: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
shininglite: my guy hw far? Hw has life been?I hav applied for d visa nd its likely to com out dis month endin,I am stil prayin to God dat dey shud jst give me d Visa,hw is ur football carrer?
all is good bro,have you gone for interview? By God's grace you will get it,don't forget us ooh, do U have any knowledge of italian or latten language at all?

(1) (Reply)

Is It There is A Beach In The Whole Of Southeast. / Panorama View Of Ikoyi Ile From The Ikoyi Prayer Mountain / Visa Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.