Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed (1163 Views)

SFI Affliate Members! Let Meet Here..... / List Of Affliate Programs That Pay Nigerians / Reviews Of Best Affliate Programs To Promote In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed by 100ksalescom(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please I need WEBMASTERS help.

I'm planning to become an affiliate partner.

Jumia and Konga both claim to have reliable updated data feed every 24hrs so we can have the latest and updated prices of products.
Does anybody have a sample of the data feed or any idea of how it works? sad sad

Please any information would help

Thanks...
Re: Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
long thing.

Try them and if not ok for you in the long run, then you back out.

What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. get that..
Re: Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed by 100ksalescom(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
JideTheBlogger: long thing.
Try them and if not ok for you in the long run, then you back out.
What works for Mr A, might not work for Mr B. get that..

Thanks Jide, I just need a sample feed if any1 has or a brief description of how the feed works. That's all
Re: Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Just logged onto my konga affiliate account and saw the message "Your account has been suspended" don't know wat has gone wrong.
Re: Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed by bedfordng(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: Just logged onto my konga affiliate account and saw the message "Your account has been suspended" don't know wat has gone wrong.
that is because they were upgrading their website.the upgrade has been completed.you can log into your account

(1) (Reply)

. / / How Can U Get My Url To Be Unbanned By Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.