Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? (1454 Views)

SHOCKING: Nigerian Pastor Who Sucks Breast To 'HEAL' Women Exposed / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by nokingasgod: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
As the gubernatorial election in the State of Osun draws nearer, the two major candidates i.e. the incumbent governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of the APC and Chief Iyiola Omisore the PDP's candidate have been embarking on intense electioneering campaigns at various locations within the state. Pictures below are some of reflections at these campaigns. A Picture they say, communicates over a thousand messages at the same time. If this is so, can we tell from the pictures below which of the candidates rocks and which one sucks. In a sane environment, which one of these candidates is likely to win given the messages discernible from the pictures?

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aregbe rocks! Omisore sucks!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Gogetta(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aregbe for life!

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by gbeseun(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aregbe rock oni buruke suck and sucked

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
aregbe will definitely deal with murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aregbesola 9th August your faith shall be decided with ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE.

Please forget about promised Tinubu rigging machineries, It has been liquidated

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: Aregbesola 9th August your faith shall be decided with ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE.

Please forget about promised Tinubu rigging machineries, It has been liquidated

animal na aregbe matter go give Hbp wey go kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

animal na aregbe matter go give Hbp wey go kill you.

Ogbeni Tunde Salami kilode, won bi sorin mo eja ni ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Ogbeni Tunde Salami kilode, won bi sorin mo eja ni ?

oloriburuku omo eru, egbon a pa eniyan oni wole ijoba wa losun ooo. ewon ni gbogbo yin ma ku si.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

oloriburuku omo eru, egbon a pa eniyan oni sole ijoba wa losun ooo. ewon ni gbogbo yin ma ku si.

If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

- Elbert Hubbard

Osun aaa da ra oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

- Elbert Hubbard

Osun aaa da ra oooo cool

omo eru.

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by popplm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

omo eru.
you are nothing but a slave...why will you abuse a fellow man because you have been promised a rice or money by a politician that wont even remember you when he attain the post. Go and get a life dude.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

omo eru.

"A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education".

- George Bernard Shaw
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
popplm: you are nothing but a slave...why will you abuse a fellow man because you have been promised a rice or money by a politician that wont even remember you when he attain the post. Go and get a life dude.

that guy drinks too much and he lack Manners ...

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
popplm: you are nothing but a slave...why will you abuse a fellow man because you have been promised a rice or money by a politician that wont even remember you when he attain the post. Go and get a life dude.

omo eru promised by politician!!!!! you must be a joke son. I don't even stay anywhere close to the place I will coming back to vote tho. if he sure for you make we catch for the popular hotel for kobo Oshogbo make I show you small sense. omo eran lasanlasan.

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

omo eru promised by politician!!!!! you must be a joke son. I don't even stay anywhere close to the place I will coming back to vote tho. if he sure for you make we catch for the popular hotel for kobo Oshogbo make I show you small sense. omo eran lasanlasan.

you better come back from Nyanya or where you say u stay in abuja @ that beer palours where you work and come and vote wisely in Osun.

hope the next governor of osun can creat enough job to make you stay behind after the election.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

that guy drinks too much and he lack Manners ...

you are fool, after alao akala and oyinlola nearly destroyed my alma mata. animals like you still want me to be nice with y'all PDP mongrel. ko de ni da fun awon to bi eyin kin iranrun yi lomo.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

you are fool, after alao akala and oyinlola nearly destroyed my alma mata. animals like you still want me to be nice with y'all PDP mongrel. ko de ni da fun awon to bi eyin kin iranrun yi lomo.

Omo ale ko so ro daa mo, Ooooo ma se ooo
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

you better come back from Nyanya or where you say u stay in abuja @ that beer palours where you work and come and vote wisely in Osun.

hope the next governor of osun can creat enough job to make you stay behind after the election.

fvckhead no one in your lineage can even man the gate where I work. after visiting 26 states of the nation and continuing. osun is still better than most state arindin. omo eru get exposure and a working brain too.

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

fvckhead no one in your lineage can even man the gate where I work. after visiting 26 states of the nation and continuing. osun is still better than most state arindin. omo eru get exposure and a working brain too.

Local champion, olodo rabata smiley

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Omo ale ko so ro daa mo, Oma se ooo

omo ale, omo aja, omo ibanuje ati omo irankiran ni gbogbo idile re. nibo ni won ti mo otolo e lo Oyo. daruko agbole yin. mo wa gbe gbogbo yin ni Ibe ni titi ola.

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Local champion, olodo rabata smiley

eranko omo oko, omo eru. confine to the hinterland of Ife. was shofodanu ni.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

eranko omo oko, omo eru. confine to the hinterland of Ife. was shofodanu ni.

Ogagun Tunde Salami, aku isinmi opin ose.. Happy Week-end. smiley
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by madamoringo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Omo ale ko so ro daa mo, Oma se ooo

What is an ibo PDP e-rat with a flat head doing on an election thread about Osun? Uche face your work abi you wan carry curse for head this night??

3 Likes

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

What is an ibo PDP e-rat with a flat head doing on an election thread about Osun? Uche face your work abi you wan carry curse for head this night??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Akii fi omo ire bo ire, eni da eruu leruu ntoo,

1 Like

Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Ogagun Tunde Salami, aku isinmi opin ose.. Happy Week-end. smiley

emi o fe kiki re. Iwo ti o fe rere fun ile ka aro ojire.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

emi o fe kiki re. Iwo ti o fe rere fun ile ka aro ojire.

Omoluabi ni waa now ?

Omo Iran kann naa

So forget the political divides we represent, we are still Nigerians.

Enjoy your week-end cool
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

Omoluabi ni waa now ?

Omo Iran kann naa

So forget the political divides we represent, we are still Nigerians.

Enjoy your week-end cool

Iwo ko gbadun opin ose re. sugbon emi o fe ki enikeni ma soro nipa awon PDP yen bi. akala ati oyinlola fe baye ara won je lai she emi.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

Iwo ko gbadun opin ose re. sugbon emi o fe ki enikeni ma soro nipa awon PDP yen bi. akala ati oyinlola fe baye ara won je lai she emi.

The rules of PDP is too bad to speak of, but is APC doing enough compare to the resources at their disposal NO!
check my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/firefire/posts/1

It may interest you to know that I deliver my constituency to ACN.in the last election in Lagos, all what they promised my locality has never be fulfilled. This is one of my grouse against APC.

In Lagos as an example, you can never see any presence of Local Government. Can’t APC compel them to deliver dividends to the electorate ?

The list continue

But no matter what, we should not be too personal by attacking each other character to justify support for any party.

Shalom!
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by eggheaders(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

The rules of PDP is too bad to speak of, but is APC doing enough compare to the resources at their disposal NO!
check my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/firefire/posts/1

It may interest you to know that I deliver my constituency to ACN.in the last election in Lagos, all what they promised my locality has never be fulfilled. This is one of my grouse against APC.

In Lagos as an example, you can never see any presence of Local Government. Can’t APC compel them to deliver dividends to the electorate ?

The list continue

But no matter what, we should not be too personal by attacking each other character to justify support for any party.

Shalom!

what area are you Lagos to counter your claims.
Re: Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks? by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

what area are you Lagos to counter your claims.

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) / Across International Borders: Ebola In The UK? / PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.