Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' (144230 Views)

BASKETMOUTH, Bovi, I Go Dye, Gandoki, Bovi, Gordons, Akpororo, Buchi, AY, Seyi / Video: Bovi Cracks Jokes On Darey Inviting Kim Kardashian To Nigeria / Video: Bovi Threatens Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Some girls can be a barrier. A barrier in any way, Financially, Emotionally and even Carmovicially. Before you insult me, Calm down, we are here for a comedy Video, so take everything as a Joke. Download and Enjoy.

Tips

If you are a Guy and you are reading this, Please stick with the step Basketmouth introduced on this one. That is the best thing you can do.

For More Comedy Video Updates, Please Add-Up this BB PIN

2100FD4B

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD http://naijaoriginal..com/2014/07/download-free-comedy-video-bovi-and.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VcUx7C-hVfo/U7aiE0IeIdI/AAAAAAAABZg/88QIeypVxWs/s1600/download.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' by Dclique(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
No Video on the link.

Download Latest Naija Comedy Video featuring Basket Mouth, Bovi, I go Die and more
Re: Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
Fabulous work you have here.
Re: Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' by booksrite(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
1799150download-free-comedy-video-bovi#24450555:
Some girls can be a barrier. A barrier in any way, Financially, Emotionally and even Carmovicially. Before you insult me, Calm down, we are here for a comedy Video, so take everything as a Joke. Download and Enjoy.TipsIf you are a Guy and you are reading this, Please stick with the step Basketmouth introduced on this one. That is the best thing you can do.For More Comedy Video Updates, Please Add-Up this BB PIN2100FD4BCLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

cry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.