Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! (7935 Views)

Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu / Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post / Donna Summer Dead At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
A set of 62-year-old conjoined twins from Ohio in the USA , Ronnie and Donnie Galyonare , are set to become the world's longest living conjoined twins as they reach their 63rd birthday .The Bunker twins aged 62 years, eight months and six days died in North Carolina in 1874 .

Guinness World Records says the record is held by Tocci twins , who were born in Italy in 1877 and lived to be 63(exact date of death in 1940 ) . This means that by the weekend i.e when the twins clock 63 , they will hold the new world record .
The Galyonare twins have four arms and four legs and separate hearts and stomachs . The lower digestive tract, a groin, a rectum and penis are what they share but Donnie (as in one of the twins ) has control over its functions .

They admitted they get into arguments and other issues . The twins share hobbies such as fishing and baseball games . They also say that they are very happy and pleased they were not separated at birth their parents .

They also have a younger brother Jim , who helps them out in some few things . Jim is 11 years younger than the twins .

Continue to see photos below
SOURCE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/meet-twins-who-are-set-to-be-worlds.html

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2014

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by MadCow1: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
KingEbukaBlog:
A set of 62-year-old conjoined twins from Ohio in the USA , Ronnie and Donnie Galyonare , are set to become the world's longest living conjoined twins as they reach their 63rd birthday .The Bunker twins aged 62 years, eight months and six days died in North Carolina in 1874 .

Guinness World Records says the record is held by Tocci twins , who were born in Italy in 1877 and lived to be 63(exact date of death in 1940 ) . This means that by the weekend i.e when the twins clock 63 , they will hold the new world record .
The Galyonare twins have four arms and four legs and separate hearts and stomachs . The lower digestive tract, a groin, a rectum and penis are what they share but Donnie (as in one of the twins ) has control over its functions .

They admitted they get into arguments and other issues . The twins share hobbies such as fishing and baseball games . They also say that they are very happy and pleased they were not separated at birth their parents .

They also have a younger brother Jim , who helps them out in some few things . Jim is 11 years younger than the twins .

Continue to see photos below
SOURCE : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/meet-twins-who-are-set-to-be-worlds.html

And here I am thinking my life is Hard.. angry

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by farano(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chai wonders shall never end
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
If ah Talk wetin dey my mind now some Christians go begin think say I be atheist.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by zeb04(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
So what if one dies b4 the other or if they both die together,how will their casket look like

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Harmvirus(f): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
zeb04: So what if one dies b4 the other or if they both die together,how will their casket look like
conjoined casket lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by DocAdray(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wow!!!

Don't even know what else to say.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by SlyIg(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
God!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
I really have a good reason to be thanking God daily.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
They were cute kids
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by axortedbabe(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
God I tnk u for my life..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Lilprocess(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Allahu Akbar,
This is one of the uncountable sign that Allah is the only God.
Allah is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: If ah Talk wetin dey my mind now some Christians go begin think say I be atheist.
pls. talk am. someone might learn from it.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Ariyke: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God for my life oo
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Handcuff: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Some atheists b like
"if God truly is the creator, why create this ?"

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
a tear just drop out of my eyes. wonderful
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you Lord for Life... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by pweetyholly(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you lord for the way u created me....am kinda wonderin ao their lives would have been all dis yrs bin lyk dat embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by nikkypearl(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmm!
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Agbgift(f): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Speechless lipsrsealed
Baba God I degwe tank you oooo.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Smartsyn(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
shared joystick? so if they wan knack akpako,how is it gonna ?

oluwa thanks for giving me one big joystick, to jolly all by myself.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by DonHummer(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
All of una don dey thank God now, by nxt week when small set back happen una go begin ginger am....
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Smartsyn: shared joystick? so if they wan knack akpako,how is it gonna ?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by hatux: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lahila illa llahu! Well... Alhamdulilahi!! Robil alamin!
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Big4wig(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Make thunder draw tatoo for satan head !..chai
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by chymystique(f): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Speechless
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Allohrandy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
They will die together
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ms_Steph: a tear just drop out of my eyes. wonderful
Awwww,u touched my rat
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2014
God is awesome....
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! by flolancracker: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2014
WoW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) / Move Over Flavour! Check Out Korede Bello's Sexy Selfies And Abs On Fleek / (18+ Photo) Elizabeth The Girl With Big B00bs In Auchi Poly Sents Facebook Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.