Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online (1060 Views)

When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online by Ntnews: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
A British mom by the name of Jennifer Butler is leaving her 3 kids to make a new life with a U.S. prisoner she met online.

She is flying from England to marry 23 year old prisoner Christopher Mosier and leaving her three young children, all under 10 years old, behind.

She plans to set up a home with him when he is released on parole in September, leaving her kids with their dad, whom she split with in 2010.

“Some people might think I’m bonkers for falling in love with a prisoner. And not everyone will agree with our relationship,” Butler, 29, of Suffolk, explained.

“But Chris is a wonderful man. Sure, he made a few mistakes in the past, but everybody deserves a second chance.”

Read more - http://www.stobmedia.com/british-mom-leaves-her-3-kids-to-marry-prisoner-she-met-online/
Re: Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online by DocAdray(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
SMH...

She's obviously out of her mind.
Re: Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
When I saw the headline...I knew she'd be black undecided
Re: Woman Leaves Her 3 Kids To Marry Prisoner She Met Online by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerian prisoner set to marry american mother of 3.

Lizard go swallow crocodile..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? / Relationships Are For The Weak. / GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.