Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying (5159 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / I Think I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
H
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
K
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
P
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
we are complaining of scarcity of nice girls and sum guys are maltreating dia own. my dear come back to naija and fix ur lyf. let him rot in jail
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
lofty900: we are complaining of scarcity of nice girls and sum guys are maltreating dia own. my dear come back to naija and fix ur lyf. let him rot in jail
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: thank u,dear,I'm already in nija,I've leave him alone for what problem he may face
wen u get to sa, get a lawyer and file a restraining order against him. he will avoid u or go back to jail
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
lofty900: wen u get to sa, get a lawyer and file a restraining order against him. he will avoid u or go back to jail
tanx dear,I will surely do dat
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Very good.
Pls don't go back to him.
Someone who beat u black and blue at 8months pregnancy can kill you.
An armed robber can kill.

Don't listen to your mother and your MIL.

I'm sorry to say African females palce too much premium on marriage. They can advice you to go die in marriage rather than be a single mom. That's how the judgemental and harsh society has conditioned most of us..

No marriage or man is worth dying in/for.
Yours is fine that you're not even married yet. So pls nothing holds you there.

When he's out of prison he can visit his child if he wants(that's if he can manage to not commit another crime that will take him back to prison)

Find something positive to do with your life,love and care for your child and before long you'll be happy you left him.
The lord is your strength.

MojAyo: tanx dear,I heard all what u said,his mum is planning on how to send money for him for his release vry soon,cos he was sentenced to 2years imprisonment,my mum and his mother want us to come back together,I knw what I went through when I was still in sa with him,even when I was 8months pregnant,he beat me black and blue,telling me he dnt want me or the baby,dats its better d baby comes out now,even the head of d baby can't pray for him ,I think dats why his life is so worthless now,and also what he did to me re now reflecting in his life now, he called me today dat I'm there enjoying in nigeria,and he is suffering inside a prison here,I told him dats what he choose to do in his life,then he said I should never call him again,what am I even calling in him,a useless irresponsible person,I thank God dat God remove me frm his problem
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by kennyman20(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
With the look of things, it seems the op parents and the guys parents have a convenant of making the op and guy compulsorily marrying eachother or else something bad will happen which op parents doesn't wants to happen. Hence, the op parents enforcing the op to go back to the guy. I think that's where the problem lies.
Op, if I may ask u. Have u ever sense or experience something fishy btw both parents?
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
If I may ask, please what's between ur mummy and his mummy that they are so bent on having you guys back together at all cost. Hope there is nothing fishy?
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by DJDOLA(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
I still don't understand ur story...were did u guys meet SA or NIG?
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: My story goes from here,my parents force me to go and look for a husband becos they can't spend on me again,I dated someone thinking he is a good person cos he showed me love and care and also make me financially balanced,while nt knwing dat d business he is doing is nt good,one day he started shouting at me,dat escalated into physical abuse ,I had a problem with where I'm staying,I move in with him bt d abuse escalated,he started beating me everyday,tearing my clothes,collecting my money(mind u,I was working then)he sold all my properties I bring into his place with all my bb phone,till I said it enough,then I moved out,one thing led to d other,he started calling me and begging me back,I went back(becos of love)I fall pregnant for him and d abuse escalated again frm there,I can't take it anymore and my parents said I should move out frm there,dat they re even d one sending me money for my upkeep,till I deliver,dis guy didn't do a cent in my life and d babys life ,becos of d frustration I came to home to my parents cos of my financial upkeep,I'm in my parents house,now I'm hearing dat he is inside prison(dat he went to rob a white man)people pls I need ur advice maybe tocontinue with dis relationship or quit for good

U r a big F cool lipsrsealed L, and F shocked shocked LS don't get advised
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by delpee(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Start something/look for a job to generate some income and move on. Don't risk your life to please anyone. I don't see any love in your relationship based on your story. Your parents have their views but no one can live your life for you.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
cococandy: Very good.
Pls don't go back to him.
Someone who beat u black and blue at 8months pregnancy can kill you.
An armed robber can kill.
Don't listen to your mother and your MIL.
I'm sorry to say African females palce too much premium on marriage. They can advice you to go die in marriage rather than be a single mom. That's how the judgemental and harsh society has conditioned most of us..
No marriage or man is worth dying in/for.
Yours is fine that you're not even married yet. So pls nothing holds you there.
When he's out of prison he can visit his child if he wants(that's if he can manage to not commit another crime that will take him back to prison)
Find something positive to do with your life,love and care for your child and before long you'll be happy you left him.
The lord is your strength.
tanx for ur coMment,dear,its society dat make my parents want us to marry each other cos of d shame dat their daughter is now a single mum with d bf
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennyman20: With the look of things, it seems the op parents and the guys parents have a convenant of making the op and guy compulsorily marrying eachother or else something bad will happen which op parents doesn't wants to happen. Hence, the op parents enforcing the op to go back to the guy. I think that's where the problem lies.
Op, if I may ask u. Have u ever sense or experience something fishy btw both parents?
mind u,they dnt knw each other frm Adams,its just becos of d baby dat made them to knw each other
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
mobuch:
U r a big F cool lipsrsealed L, and F shocked shocked LS don't get advised
tanx so much for ur insults
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
My eyes must be deceiving me o, did I read that the dude's in jail for robbery and you are asking whether to go back to him?

Where will you people even continue the relationship, in jail or where? I'm confused walai.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Godmystrength: If I may ask, please what's between ur mummy and his mummy that they are so bent on having you guys back together at all cost. Hope there is nothing fishy?
nothing dear,d mil loves me bt its d child dats nt serious with his life
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
delpee: Start something/look for a job to generate some income and move on. Don't risk your life to please anyone. I don't see any love in your relationship based on your story. Your parents have their views but no one can live your life for you.
yes,tanx for saying dat,dear
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
freecocoa: My eyes must be deceiving me o, did I read that the dude's in jail for robbery and you are asking whether to go back to him?

Where will you people even continue the relationship, in jail or where? I'm confused walai.
he will soon come out of jail,as his mother is running around for bail money to send to his child(mind u dis child is a drug addict and a drunker also)I was thinking of going back becos of d future of my child
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: he will soon come out of jail,as his mother is running around for bail money to send to his child(mind u dis child is a drug addict and a drunker also)I was thinking of going back becos of d future of my child
Oh! I see, just what kind of future do you think your child would have with a drunk/junkie?not forgetting he is also a thief.

My sister I find it hard to believe your story, forgive me my dear, I just find it quite shocking that a girl who knows all these about a guy, will still consider raising a child with him(well except maybe the girl is the dumbest of her kind or is mentally unstable) no offense to you.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
freecocoa: Oh! I see, just what kind of future do you think your child would have with a drunk/junkie?not forgetting he is also a thief.

My sister I find it hard to believe your story, forgive me my dear, I just find it quite shocking that a girl who knows all these about a guy, will still consider raising a child with him(well except maybe the girl is the dumbest of her kind or is mentally unstable) no offense to you.
tanx,it will be noted
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by kennyman20(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2014
MojAyo: mind u,they dnt knw each other frm Adams,its just becos of d baby dat made them to knw each other

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by ManTiger(m): 1:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Understand this...
You never needed a relationship, you were presurized into it.
You never thought indept about this man but you were overshadowed with his spending on you.
You age here is not a deciding factor, fact is you seek help and you need help...

My help and advice for you is to stay strong, be industrious enough to cater for your needs and that of your baby.., if you must stay with him, let him take a proper route. But... We Nigerians are known to stay-put in an abusing relationship.

In Fela's voice: if you die, you go die for nothing...
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 05, 2014
ManTiger: Understand this...
You never needed a relationship, you were presurized into it.
You never thought indept about this man but you were overshadowed with his spending on you.
You age here is not a deciding factor, fact is you seek help and you need help...
My help and advice for you is to stay strong, be industrious enough to cater for your needs and that of your baby.., if you must stay with him, let him take a proper route. But... We Nigerians are known to stay-put in an abusing relationship.
In Fela's voice: if you die, you go die for nothing...
yes dear,I use to tell him on phone to change,dat if he can't change all his bad behaviour,then we re gone for good,when I get back to sa,we won't stay together as a couple,bt I will only let him to visit me and our child,and if he does change his ways and started working back,then we will live together for good and as a couple
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Hi zibia,I caught u online,how far
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by kennyman20(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
MojAyo: yes dear,I use to tell him on phone to change,dat if he can't change all his bad behaviour,then we re gone for good,when I get back to sa,we won't stay together as a couple,bt I will only let him to visit me and our child,and if he does change his ways and started working back,then we will live together for good and as a couple

hmmmm.. A bad man is always a bad man op.. What if he decided to pretend that he has changed just to have you back and after he has you back.. He unveils his bad behaviour again... U'll begin with ur same story again.. Why not summon courage and let go of him once and for all for goodness sake..

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Sorry Op. You really need a big dose of self love and self esteem. Please, take a step back and take another look at everything, re-read your posts. Do you, deep inside of you, think you deserve this maltreatment? Why do you esteem yourself so lowly, that you think the best you deserve is to continue in an abusive relationship, not even considering that you could potentially lose your life in the process! And your innocent child, my dear, your child deserves to be raised in a happy, stable environment, even if you will be the only parent he knows.

Your parents should not be imposing their wishes on you, but then again, you're acting like a mere child that still needs parental supervision, and not the the full grown lady you have become! It's really so sad when you're not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Please never return to that man again. Take full charge of your life, find within you the strength to get your life back on course. You're a mother now, start thinking of how to raise your child and give him the emotional and financial security he needs. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I pray you choose the right path.

1 Like

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by jumzzy448: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Godmystrength: I was actually referring to what you said your mum and dad said. But I thot u said earlier that "I
dated someone thinking he is a good
person cos he showed me love and
care and also make me financially
balanced" when did you now become the one feeding him?

That's just to show the story doesn't add up.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by okirewaju(f): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2014
You have your life to live, your life is not tied to him neither is it tied to your mum

Move on my dear. I just can't stand abusers.

You mean you told your mum all you went through with him; the beatings and others and she still asked you to go back to him? Unbelievable!!

You have a child, focus on your child. Learn a skill or something, don't bring up that child in an abusive relationship

Abusers MOST times never change

You are stronger than you think,having a child out of wedlock is not a taboo

I wish you well.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
I can't believe the Op is asking if she can go back to a monster when God has opened a way for her to escape and move on. I can't believe this!! She doesnt even believe in doing what is best for her and her child. Her parents are having so much control over her life and only care about pleasing themselves whether regardless of whether its a matter of life and death. Even the fact that he is criminal in prison isnt a serious matter to her parents. Im shocked.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by egopersonified(f): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Kai, when I read the first post and got to the I got pregnant part, i shouted oh God not again b4 i realised there were other people around me.

Pls parents, lets instill discipline in our children, even if it is fear sef e beta, how would u move in with a guy, he physically abuses u, u go back and get pregnant? U are already a single mother with a child out of wedlock, so what are yr parents shamed of again, it has already happened.

With all these traits of your husband and his been to jail, hope u no he has gone to fine tune his profession there, d next one he will come out with is 5.e.x.x.u.a.l molestation of your child, be it boy or girl.

If yr parents are not giving u d necessary support out of shame look for who will and live yr life ohh, u cant make everyone happy all d time. And pls ladies, let us stop killing ourselves by ourselves, its really getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Really Suffering / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Should Chivalry Die In This Age Of Equality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.