Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men (10603 Views)

13 Questions For Feminists / An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists / Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by pickabeau1: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dantedasz:

Damn,I wanna discuss the SCUM manifesto with her already.

I feel u... grin grin

these BABES feel u too.. unfortunately this was before the match

After th match.. it went south

1 Like

Re: false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men by zakir007(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
cococandy:
@ pickabeau.
The histroy of feminism?
Na. I know every bit of what I need to know about it.
From as far back as the 7th-9th AD when women used to conduct secret classes for girls because education was not allowed women
To when the movement began again after the second war for women to be included in the voting laws.
To when the movement was able to achieve the motion for women to own property.
To present day where the basic goals have been achieved in the west but still lacking here in my dear country.
(Which BTW makes women who kick against feminism appear cowardly.)

You can chose selectively what you want to see as the goal or who you want to call the real feminists. But it doesn't change the truth.

tongue
cococandy:
@ pickabeau.
The histroy of feminism?
Na. I know every bit of what I need to know about it.
From as far back as the 7th-9th AD when women used to conduct secret classes for girls because education was not allowed women
To when the movement began again after the second war for women to be included in the voting laws.
To when the movement was able to achieve the motion for women to own property.
To present day where the basic goals have been achieved in the west but still lacking here in my dear country.
(Which BTW makes women who kick against feminism appear cowardly.)

You can chose selectively what you want to see as the goal or who you want to call the real feminists. But it doesn't change the truth.

to when women started fighting for equal rights to fight on the battle field

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Parents Are Always Quarelling And Fighting What Do I Do? / How Can I Know Im Pregnant? / My Niece Wants A Blackberry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.