Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? (4621 Views)

NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Situation In NYSC Registration Centres / Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by toluxa1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
I know one's final year ID card is an important document in the NYSC Registration. I want to know if there is an alternative in the case that it can't be found. Any alternative? Is it optional?
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by dagr8(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2014
@Toluxa, when is the camp?
If you still have time, is better you go do express.....Schools do provide that option for their prospective Nysc candidates to replace lost/damged/missing IDs even one week to Camp....
I don't think is optional.
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by toluxa1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
dagr8: @Toluxa, when is the camp?
If you still have time, is better you go do express.....Schools do provide that option for their prospective Nysc candidates to replace lost/damged/missing IDs even one week to Camp....
I don't think is optional.

Longest time bro!
Camp is August, not sure what you mean by express though, i'll go to the school next week to confirm.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by dagr8(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
toluxa1:

Longest time bro!
Camp is August, not sure what you mean by express though, i'll go to the school next week to confirm.
Thanks
I dey o...how biz?
It means you have enough time to get another one. Just try do that
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by ajasa4link: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
I think it depends on ur school. Some schools like my school LASU do provide an identification letter which carries ur passport photograph and is duly stamped . This will be used in place of the final year id which we were not issued in school
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by toluxa1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
dagr8:
I dey o...how biz?
It means you have enough time to get another one. Just try do that

Fine fine o my brother! Yes, I will start processing every every first thing on Monday.
Cheers
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by wendycindy(f): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls can sum1 use his/her Alumni IDcard or faculty ID card if I dnt have final I'd or school Id
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by dagr8(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
wendycindy: Pls can sum1 use his/her Alumni IDcard or faculty ID card if I dnt have final I'd or school Id
Most likely not...Why don't you have school ID?
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2014
I have confirmation that one can use his/her alumni ID. My school didn't give some of us ID cards when we gained admission.
I wasn't mobilized for Batch A but my friend and school mate was, and just like me, she didn't have an ID card. What she and every other student from my school used was their Alumni ID card

1 Like

Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by toluxa1(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Queenzy: I have confirmation that one can use his/her alumni ID. My school didn't give some of us ID cards when we gained admission.
I wasn't mobilized for Batch A but my friend and school mate was, and just like me, she didn't have an ID card. What she and every other student from my school used was their Alumni ID card

Thanks for the info dear, will confirm from here cos I dont think we have that here. How is Abuja?
Where did you finish from?
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by dagr8(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
toluxa1:

Thanks for the info dear, will confirm from here cos I dont think we have that here. How is Abuja?
Where did you finish from?
UniAbuja na cheesy
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by toluxa1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was finally able to get another ID card from the school. I did a police extract and a court affidavit, made a N2000 payment to school and a new one was issued under 5mins
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by Heineken(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
My case is different here...actually I have my I.D card but my name and passport are no longer showing. I don't know wheather they will accept it in camp
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by ajasa4link: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Heineken: My case is different here...actually I have my I.D card but my name and passport are no longer showing. I don't know wheather they will accept it in camp
cheesy Am sure na Heineken pour on top am.
But on a serious note, I think u should go to ur school and get another one because what u presently have is no longer an id card without ur name and pics showing o
Re: NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? by Heineken(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
ajasa4link:
cheesy Am sure na Heineken pour on top am.
But on a serious note, I think u should go to ur school and get another one because what presently have is no longer an id card without ur name and pics showing o
. Lol. Boss thanks so much...its not heineken o. I'll do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA? / NYSC Begins Registration For Batch A 2015 Mobilization, Check Verification List / Nysc Batch A Passing Out On Feb, 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.