Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court (58404 Views)

Can I Become A Lecturer With A 2.2 In First Degree With My MSC / First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Is Futy"s 2008/2009 Admission List into first degree programs out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
kovak:

Lol grin

Nigerian graduates are half-baked! Whether the inglorious university graduate or the pitiable polytechnic graduate.

The issue like one comment said previously is that the design process is faulty. The UK system that we copied several years ago has evolved. A UK HND (I hope you know they offer HND in the UK) is obtained in just 2 years. If the student wants to obtain a BSC, he'd have to proceed to the third year and write his thesis. Voala! He becomes a graduate.

But for naija, a student would commit 5 years of his life to polytechnic education where he will be made to complete the same modules as his university counterpart, only for him to be discriminated upon! Is that equitable?

So if polytechnic system wants to cry foul, then I think it's about time.

Let's stop this inhumanity of man against man.
You don't know what you are writing. stop this fallacy. who told you it's the same module?. i'v lectured in a polytechnic before moving to the university, so don't spew out what you have no idea about because you want to prove a point...we must learn to accept the truth about the current situation. its not discrimination but the right thing. if they are equated then there will be no need for universities as any body could take the back door to acquire the HND and still be placed at par with a degree holder...the high time we accept our diffrent roles and position in the workforce the better..if you want to be placed at par with degree holders its better you enroll for conversion courses instead of back door approach...these two types of institutions play different roles as they are being supervised by NUC (Universities) and NABTEB (Polytechnics).

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by dasrackhor(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
eddieo:
You don't know what you are writing. stop this fallacy. who told you it's the same module?. i'v lectured in a polytechnic before moving to the university, so don't spew out what you have no idea about because you want to prove a point...we must learn to accept the truth about the current situation. its not discrimination but the right thing. if they are equated then there will be no need for universities as any body could take the back door to acquire the HND and still be placed at par with a degree holder...the high time we accept our diffrent roles and position in the workforce the better..if you want to be placed at par with degree holders its better you enroll for conversion courses instead of back door approach...these two types of institutions play different roles as they are being supervised by NUC (Universities) and NABTEB (Polytechnics).
I pity ur like..u claim u av worked in a polytechnic as a lecturer and u don't know the body dat regulate polytechnic education.jst for d record its nt NABTEB bt NBTE.so grow up and stop lying dude.NABTEB is an o level.NABTEB indeed.

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by isaajibola(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
kovak:

How does it feel when deflated as you have? When you'd have to explain away your inadequacies?

Back to the focus of the discussion... what makes you feel superior as a BSC holder to an HND holder? Prove to me that you are more educated than an HND graduate. Let me see the level of intellectual refinement which should be characteristic of someone who has gone through the four walls of the ivy tower.

grin
. You want me to prove for you? Then you'll have to meet me in person. Did you read my previous post well? FYI, I attended a very renown polytechnic also before I changed to UI. Let me tell you this, HND is good but DEGREE is BETTER
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Hndholder(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
eddieo:
Muktar05: HELP!
I am a graduate of SLT (ND) from state poly kaduna. Pls can i do my PGD in Accounting after my HND, and then MBA?
I need ur say pls
PGD in MANAGEMENT then MBA..or PGD in ACCOUNTING then MBF (Masters in Banking and Finance) BUT DEFINITELY NOT MSc. Accounting.

Once you have HND/BSC in any course you can do any Professional Masters like MSW MMP, Mpp, MBA, MBF etc they never lead to PhD or earn you any thing not even Job. You may be lucky with MBA if you join MBA associations, but not academic Masters like Msc,Meng or MA that can lead you to PhD. Instead of wasting your time, go straight now for HND accountancy or Bsc Accounting then ICAN. Just go for ICAN. Most Diplomas and PGD that are non academics are just mere proficiency certificate of no value. Laboratory technician work or ND in LT is for lab far away from acc.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Hndholder(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
isaajibola: . You want me to prove for you? Then you'll have to meet me in person. Did you read my previous post well? FYI, I attended a very renown polytechnic also before I changed to UI. Let me tell you this, HND is good but DEGREE is BETTER

This man is purely ignorant of the polytechnic education. it is just a pity to have such a person once a teacher in the polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Weselion: Your prof also taught you that because a professor taught you, it makes you more qualified than a polytechnic student. Abeg some of dem are driving dangote cement trailers www.punchng.com/politics/dangotes-phd-drivers/ . You dey shine teeth, u don dey work for close up.

You are a cretinous person!

So your evidence of why university degree is not better than polytechnic diploma is that some uni graduates drive cement trailers? grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! Chei! Chei! See product of a failed education system o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Ephemmm: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
mikedimeji: .

All the highlighted ones are beautiful nonsense. U can deceive urself but not every body in this forum. No bank accept HND and Bsc with d same level that I know. There's nothing like just second class. Second class what. U know what the problem is inferiority complex. There are different act that establishes these institutions, get one and read then u will know that Bsc and HND are not d same one is bachelor and the other one is Diploma either higher or whatever. If not Becos of bad leadership in Nigeria HND do not in any way equate Bsc and we all know that and quote me if this persist they will scrap HND in Nigeria. Why did u decide to go back to the university if I may ask? No body is discriminating, u guys just feel inferior to Bsc holders and I don't know why, u always want to compete with them and u are not holding the same cert with them. Pls as regards comparing an NCE graduate teacher with a professor I beg u be guided not to embarrass urself in the public, any way some one who doesn't know what it means can do such comparison. Like I said get the act and read and u will be guided about the aim of establishing the various institutions. Am neither for nor against thank u.

Guy! the simple fact is that you cannot generalize that HND graduates are suffering from inferiority complex simply because those in your social terrain are suffering from it. A further inquisition from a seasoned psychologist would further deepen your knowledge that people with certain type of personalities and backgrounds are susceptible to low self-esteem. Or have you not seen one of the most brilliant students who was suffering from inferiority complex in your undergraduate days?

For your information, the Senior Manager that I worked with before the latest merger and take-over was an HND holder with RMs who were degree holders under his supervision and he was performing excellently well. I am not here to argue, but a simple research before the latest merger and acquition in banking industries would further butress my claim that some banks accept both HND and BSc as an Executive Trainee.

Without any iota of doubt, your paradigm would be difficult to change from the way you address your point here. So, some Nigerians should be feeling like second-class citizens because they are HND graduate? It is ironical to know that Aregbesola and other governors that are HND holders are feeling like second-class citizens among their contemporaries. Also, be assured that what you will be doing may not even has anything to do with your field of study when gainfully employed: a further clarification from banking industry will further corroborate this claim.

It is high time the employers of labour concentrates on skills, talents, and productivity and desist from "certificate whorshipping".

God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
isaajibola: . You want me to prove for you? Then you'll have to meet me in person. Did you read my previous post well? FYI, I attended a very renown polytechnic also before I changed to UI. Let me tell you this, HND is good but DEGREE is BETTER

Ise l'ogun ise grin

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

So your evidence of why university degree is not better than polytechnic diploma is that some uni graduates drive cement trailers? grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! Chei! Chei! See product of a failed education system o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMBD grin
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
kovak:
LWKMBD grin

Trust me, he really thought he was giving some intellectual and analytical insights when he stated that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh! He has given me "proof" to back up his arguments! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Trust me, he really thought he was giving some intellectual and analytical insights when he stated that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh! He has given me "proof" to back up his arguments! grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously dude, I think the disparagement against the polytechnic holders is rather too much and unfair.

My grievance is that the Nigerian education system is faulty and as such, we churn out mediocre workforce. Whether it is university or polytechnic graduates. More so, they both complete similar modules (course content)-at least I can safely say that for management science courses like accountancy, Banking and Finance, etc.

If this be the case, why discriminate one against the other?

The system needs an overhaul.

3 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
kovak:

But seriously dude, I think the disparagement against the polytechnic holders is rather too much and unfair.

My grievance is that the Nigerian education system is faulty and as such, we churn out mediocre workforce. Whether it is university or polytechnic graduates. More so, they both complete similar modules (course content)-at least I can safely say that for management science courses like accountancy, Banking and Finance, etc.

If this be the case, why discriminate one against the other?

The system needs an overhaul.

Yep. I agree.

That said, the most brilliant Nigerian students (who are very few) are likely to be found in Universities, only far fewer would be seen in Polys, hence why companies might prefer the University students for the very few jobs in the economy.

That said, majority of Nigerian students, both Uni and Poly ones, are academic and personal development disasters. Very much evidenced on NL.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Ephemmm:

Guy! the simple fact is that you cannot generalize that HND graduates are suffering from inferiority complex simply because those in your social terrain are suffering from it. A further inquisition from a seasoned psychologist would further deepen your knowledge that people with certain type of personalities and backgrounds are susceptible to low self-esteem. Or have you not seen one of the most brilliant students who was suffering from inferiority complex in your undergraduate days?

For your information, the Senior Manager that I worked with before the latest merger and take-over was an HND holder with RMs who were degree holders under his supervision and he was performing excellently well. I am not here to argue, but a simple research before the latest merger and acquition in banking industries would further butress my claim that some banks accept both HND and BSc as an Executive Trainee.

Without any iota of doubt, your paradigm would be difficult to change from the way you address your point here. So, some Nigerians should be feeling like second-class citizens because they are HND graduate? It is ironical to know that Aregbesola and other governors that are HND holders are feeling like second-class citizens among their contemporaries. Also, be assured that what you will be doing may not even has anything to do with your field of study when gainfully employed: a further clarification from banking industry will further corroborate this claim.

It is high time the employers of labour concentrates on skills, talents, and productivity and desist from "certificate whorshipping".

God bless Nigeria!
broda u ar a man of wisdom..... U sound brilliantly and I love ur use of words... Kudos broda, I respect u
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2014
The fact dat most companies prefer Universities graduate to Polytechnic graduates does not make dem better, jst dat the problem is frm d system... Ppl now pay little or no attention to Polytechnic Education simply because most of our polytechnics ar now dilapidated due to poor funding and no good regulating body.... The afore-stated point is the main cause y polytechnics have to bring their cut off mark so low as it is considered as second choice.... Apart frm the low cut off marks, unqualified persons as Rectors, little or no professors and so on and so forth. You do university graduates alwz get so mad and start opening their mouth removin all doubts each time dis issue of bridging the gap btw HND and Bsc is being raised.. Is it dat dey ar afraid of the challenges they wld face frm their HND counterpart despite the discrimination ?.... Universities stdnts are neva lik, evn if FG equate both Bsc/HND, we wld stil prove to dem dat dey ar far behind us.... So the question is, if Polytechnic education is reviewed and professors are deployed and its being standardized, wld u be able to prove ur HND counterpart in the same field dat u ar beta and can outsmart dem ?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by isaajibola(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Hndholder:

This man is purely ignorant of the polytechnic education. it is just a pity to have such a person once a teacher in the polytechnic.
. What is this one saying? Are you the one I quote.... You better start sleeping well because I don't think you checked the name of the person that quote you initially. #Rest my case #NoHoMo
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by mikedimeji(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2014
tosyne2much: The fact dat most companies prefer Universities graduate to Polytechnic graduates does not make dem better, jst dat the problem is frm d system... Ppl now pay little or no attention to Polytechnic Education simply because most of our polytechnics ar now dilapidated due to poor funding and no good regulating body.... The afore-stated point is the main cause y polytechnics have to bring their cut off mark so low as it is considered as second choice.... Apart frm the low cut off marks, unqualified persons as Rectors, little or no professors and so on and so forth. You do university graduates alwz get so mad and start opening their mouth removin all doubts each time dis issue of bridging the gap btw HND and Bsc is being raised.. Is it dat dey ar afraid of the challenges they wld face frm their HND counterpart despite the discrimination ?.... Universities stdnts are neva lik, evn if FG equate both Bsc/HND, we wld stil prove to dem dat dey ar far behind us.... So the question is, if Polytechnic education is reviewed and professors are deployed and its being standardized, wld u be able to prove ur HND counterpart in the same field dat u ar beta and can outsmart dem ?
I can't but laugh. My person stop worrying urself over nothing. Polytechnic and university are two different institutions issuing different certificate, bachelor and Diploma whether higher or whatever. No body is discriminating any body rather HND holders are the one causing problem for themselves. There's no where it's been stated that HND is equivalent to Bsc no where in the world. There are act that establishes this institutions, get one ans read then u will understand that Bsc and HND are not in any way equivalent. Am neither for nor against. Have u asked urself why HND holders do not go beyond level 14 in their various places of works. Pls be guided
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by rhames(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
kishimi8:
As a member of NSE ,IEEE and COREN .let me tell u this,. Bro. A technologist cannot be a member of an engineering body ....neither COREN nor NSE will accept HND holders as members .

As a member of ICAN, HND and B Sc are viewed as the same by the institute.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
dasrackhor:
I pity ur like..u claim u av worked in a polytechnic as a lecturer and u don't know the body dat regulate polytechnic education.jst for d record its nt NABTEB bt NBTE.so grow up and stop lying dude.NABTEB is an o level.NABTEB indeed.

well, pardon my rush to type NBTE as NABTEB...but wat do these two acronyms mean? are the meanings of the acronyms d same?...are these two different regulatory bodies?...you see, its becos of ur likes dat it will b difficult to equate both the hnd and degree due to d ignorance in d meanings of both acronyms because u feel u want to correct me even though u have indirectly and subconciously butressed d truth i submitted earlier...u hv not said anything different other than d typo error u pointed out while u know they both translate to meanings of the same regulatory body which u dont know...as i said earlier no short cuts...do the right thing tru conversion courses...Yes NBTE is still NABTEB in meaning just that the later manages technical o level exams similar to wassce nd neco..the high time u stopped feeling inferior the better...accept d standard...questioning my occupation, you are no way closer to the level of academic height iv attained..ull need to cross 3 hurdles to get close to my height with ur hnd (that is, if ull even b permited to go beyond the first hurdle).
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Hndholder:

Once you have HND/BSC in any course you can do any Professional Masters like MSW MMP, Mpp, MBA, MBF etc they never lead to PhD or earn you any thing not even Job. You may be lucky with MBA if you join MBA associations, but not academic Masters like Msc,Meng or MA that can lead you to PhD. Instead of wasting your time, go straight now for HND accountancy or Bsc Accounting then ICAN. Just go for ICAN. Most Diplomas and PGD that are non academics are just mere proficiency certificate of no value. Laboratory technician work or ND in LT is for lab far away from acc.

you are rigth just that he must still go thru pistgraduate diploma to be admitted into any of the professional masters program...the advize about the different alternatives to take is okay...but to qualufy for masters he MUST go thru PGD in related field for the anticipated professional masters program. also MBA and other professional masters will get u a job but NOT Academic jobs and PhD.Alternatively,.with the pgd then professional masters u can acquire a PhD by undergoingMPhil to enable ease of conversion to academic which cld be via MSc route.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by dasrackhor(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2014
eddieo:
well, pardon my rush to type NBTE as NABTEB...but wat do these two acronyms mean? are the meanings of the acronyms d same?...are these two different regulatory bodies?...you see, its becos of ur likes dat it will b difficult to equate both the hnd and degree due to d ignorance in d meanings of both acronyms because u feel u want to correct me even though u have indirectly and subconciously butressed d truth i submitted earlier...u hv not said anything different other than d typo error u pointed out while u know they both translate to meanings of the same regulatory body which u dont know...as i said earlier no short cuts...do the right thing tru conversion courses...Yes NBTE is still NABTEB in meaning just that the later manages technical o level exams similar to wassce nd neco..the high time u stopped feeling inferior the better...accept d standard...questioning my occupation, you are no way closer to the level of academic height iv attained..ull need to cross 3 hurdles to get close to my height with ur hnd (that is, if ull even b permited to go beyond the first hurdle).
jst for the record mr who..am a product of poly and uni so u saying NABTEB(national business and technical examinations board) is NBTE(national board for technical education) shows d height of illiteracy in u..is just like calling NUC UTME..so dude wake up frm yha slumber and accept yha error and stop lying on typoghraphical error cos isnt..u can av all d degree in dis world no problem...u av made a mistake jst accept ΐτ̅..its pple like u dat make coys call graduate half bake bread.wit all yha master,phd and so on dat u av u dnt know d different btw NABTEB and NBTE..smh.....
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2014
dasrackhor: jst for the record mr who..am a product of poly and uni so u saying NABTEB(national business and technical examinations board) is NBTE(national board for technical education) shows d height of illiteracy in u..is just like calling NUC UTME..so dude wake up frm yha slumber and accept yha error and stop lying on typoghraphical error cos isnt..u can av all d degree in dis world no problem...u av made a mistake jst accept ΐτ̅..its pple like u dat make coys call graduate half bake bread.wit all yha master,phd and so on dat u av u dnt know d different btw NABTEB and NBTE..smh.....
So UTME is now a body/Organization? (Its a pity) i want to believe you were not trying to bring UTME as a body under NUC but you meant to say something else but typo error wont allow you..i wont be surprised if you say JAMB which conducts UTME is a body under NUC (hmmm). Well, you can continue with your rantings and expose ur lack of depth in understanding what im saying. the fact i made a mistake to type NABTEB instead of NBTE which i accepted it was error shouldnt be an issue you should dwell on..i still want to ask you under which supervisory/regulatory body does NABTEB fall into? i guess its still NBTE...stop looking for cheap points and accept the reality about polytechnic education..you are only good in pointing out mistakes and nothing more but your content is empty in ur argument..why not dwell on the argument instead of typo error.
You are not a product of any university (national business and technical examinations board falls undre NBTE-national board for technical education which supervises technicalsecondary and post secondary education and source of funding for polytechnics)..you know the point im trying t make but you decided to shy away from it because of your inferiority complex. The difference between YoU and I is that as a Degree holder we accept it when we make mistakes and humbly correct such mistakes but as for HND you guys will never accept your mistakes to the extent of trying to push the Nigerian govt to commit blunder in equating the HND and Degree certificate when you guys know the truth. if you are a product of the university you ll not dissipate so much energy in bending the truth about the position of polytechnics in the country just like how other misinformed HND holders are doing..Dude you have never in your life smelt the four walls of a university. As at october 31 2012 you were asking for help on industrial training for a year (this covers 2013) after ur ND program at fed poly OFFA. .when calculated till date u should be rounding off HND 1 now. so which time did u attend university when u have not yet graduated from d polytechnic?. this is d link https://www.nairaland.com/1089526/ . i recommend PGD for you when u are done wt ur HND or better still apply for DE if you want to feel among and stop claiming what you were never.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

If that is only what you can deduce from what I've been posting since plus the link I posted then you lack sense of reasoning
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Weselion: If that is only what you can deduce from what I've been posting since plus the link I posted then you lack sense of reasoning

person, I lack sense of reasoning?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, entertain us by what you meant with your moronic post. grin

I am going to enjoy this. grin
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Elevation(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
The thing is poly grads and Uni grads should be given the chance to ascertain their credibility,however equating the certificates will not be okay because the structure of university n poly is different for example in poly u dont have Cgpa i.e cumulative grade point average from 100level to 400level(8semesters) in poly u can get a lower credit result in nd and get an upper in hnd,i believe they are different u cant equate them seriously those guys in 200level direct entry from poly can verify.

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by dasrackhor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
eddieo:
So UTME is now a body/Organization? (Its a pity) i want to believe you were not trying to bring UTME as a body under NUC but you meant to say something else but typo error wont allow you..i wont be surprised if you say JAMB which conducts UTME is a body under NUC (hmmm). Well, you can continue with your rantings and expose ur lack of depth in understanding what im saying. the fact i made a mistake to type NABTEB instead of NBTE which i accepted it was error shouldnt be an issue you should dwell on..i still want to ask you under which supervisory/regulatory body does NABTEB fall into? i guess its still NBTE...stop looking for cheap points and accept the reality about polytechnic education..you are only good in pointing out mistakes and nothing more but your content is empty in ur argument..why not dwell on the argument instead of typo error.
You are not a product of any university (national business and technical examinations board falls undre NBTE-national board for technical education which supervises technicalsecondary and post secondary education and source of funding for polytechnics)..you know the point im trying t make but you decided to shy away from it because of your inferiority complex. The difference between YoU and I is that as a Degree holder we accept it when we make mistakes and humbly correct such mistakes but as for HND you guys will never accept your mistakes to the extent of trying to push the Nigerian govt to commit blunder in equating the HND and Degree certificate when you guys know the truth. if you are a product of the university you ll not dissipate so much energy in bending the truth about the position of polytechnics in the country just like how other misinformed HND holders are doing..Dude you have never in your life smelt the four walls of a university. As at october 31 2012 you were asking for help on industrial training for a year (this covers 2013) after ur ND program at fed poly OFFA. .when calculated till date u should be rounding off HND 1 now. so which time did u attend university when u have not yet graduated from d polytechnic?. this is d link https://www.nairaland.com/1089526/ . i recommend PGD for you when u are done wt ur HND or better still apply for DE if you want to feel among and stop claiming what you were never.
look @ dis .....jst for d record..am a student of mechanical engineering in unilorin...am one of d D.E candidate offered admission into dat notable school...so u saying trash and oda stuff aint my problem bt d fact must be said..u av made a mistake trying to ruin an institution offering diploma...so u can rant all u like no problem..if truely u r educated..what level am I suppose to be by now in unilorin.....Gosh..some pple r so dumb and dunce...HND what u said...mr man am a 300level mechanical engr..once again wake up frm yha slumber and stop downgrading diploma cos I av one in my kitten which u will neva have..so stop blabbing and face d reality..u av made ΐτ̅..correct ΐτ̅ and move on.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
dasrackhor: look @ dis .....jst for d record..am a student of mechanical engineering in unilorin...am one of d D.E candidate offered admission into dat notable school...so u saying trash and oda stuff aint my problem bt d fact must be said..u av made a mistake trying to ruin an institution offering diploma...so u can rant all u like no problem..if truely u r educated..what level am I suppose to be by now in unilorin.....Gosh..some pple r so dumb and dunce...HND what u said...mr man am a 300level mechanical engr..once again wake up frm yha slumber and stop downgrading diploma cos I av one in my kitten which u will neva have..so stop blabbing and face d reality..u av made ΐτ̅..correct ΐτ̅ and move on.
thanks u just succeded in roping urself finally..do i need to remind u that u said u are a product of both uni and poly? implying u are a graduate of both institutions...u will nver stop lieing...u are just in HND 1 one now and not in any university....so u also know the defieciency existing in the poly and now wishing to move into unilorin to study mech engine....my friend u are full of lies. stop claiming what u are not...stop feeling inferior as i have not down graded the diploma u are about to acquire..i only pointed out reason why they are not and cannever b equall...things shd b done d rite way, and not looking for short cuts..dat has bn my message...once more u are not a student in any university as its evident..product of both uni and poly indeed...make d calclations urself..d link again https://www.nairaland.com/1089526/.....u are just about rounding off HND 1....u got a diploma and u want me to be intimidated when dat alone isnt close to my first degree? ...we know them by their inferiority complex nature...as i advized get D.E form , ull b admitted into a uni or alternatively use d PGD route...
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by dasrackhor(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
eddieo:
thanks u just succeded in roping urself finally..do i need to remind u that u said u are a product of both uni and poly? implying u are a graduate of both institutions...u will nver stop lieing...u are just in HND 1 one now and not in any university....so u also know the defieciency existing in the poly and now wishing to move into unilorin to study mech engine....my friend u are full of lies. stop claiming what u are not...stop feeling inferior as i have not down graded the diploma u are about to acquire..i only pointed out reason why they are not and cannever b equall...things shd b done d rite way, and not looking for short cuts..dat has bn my message...once more u are not a student in any university as its evident..product of both uni and poly indeed...make d calclations urself..d link again https://www.nairaland.com/1089526/.....u are just about rounding off HND 1....u got a diploma and u want me to be intimidated when dat alone isnt close to my first degree? ...we know them by their inferiority complex nature...as i advized get D.E form , ull b admitted into a uni or alternatively use d PGD route...
.with my BSC in view,am I nt a product of uni.or did u want my matric number for verification.if yes send me a private message den I will gladly send ΐτ̅ to u for verification bt anyway got nuffin to argue wit pple like u..Am on 3 months break afta my second semester in sch.oh sowie u said am a poly student...don't wanna waste my precious time arguing with pple of unlike mind..suit yha self and satisfy yha PHD u hold by downgrading diploma...all I know is dat I will neva watch what I worked for gud two years + 1yr I.T to be downgraded b4 gaining admission to unilorin..anyway am better by far so don't need all dese..Outa here for gud jare.Notice:waiting for yha personal message to clear yha thought.Good day.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Dumb as* niggas claimin to be educated and wise but unknowing to dem, dey foolishly displaying the greatest height of illiteracy..... Trying to belittle other ppl's entity to uplift theirs.... Bsc or Phd or whatever, where una park una private jet ? Its funny som dumb niggas stl reason lik my 7 years old broda.... Y is dis Bsc of a tin overated ? As if Bsc is an automatic passport to winning the race of life

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
dasrackhor: .with my BSC in view,am I nt a product of uni.or did u want my matric number for verification.if yes send me a private message den I will gladly send ΐτ̅ to u for verification bt anyway got nuffin to argue wit pple like u..Am on 3 months break afta my second semester in sch.oh sowie u said am a poly student...don't wanna waste my precious time arguing with pple of unlike mind..suit yha self and satisfy yha PHD u hold by downgrading diploma...all I know is dat I will neva watch what I worked for gud two years + 1yr I.T to be downgraded b4 gaining admission to unilorin..anyway am better by far so don't need all dese..Outa here for gud jare.Notice:waiting for yha personal message to clear yha thought.Good day.
Hmmmm....keep busting Urself d more..BSc in view and u are studying mechanical engineering! my friend its BEng Mechanical engineering and not BSc...Pls stop claiming to be a student of d prestigious unilorin. u are not...u are d one downgrading diploma noy me..if not why lld u b thinking of switching to unilorin to the extent of screaming ''HND what?"..so thosecurrwntly running thier HND are not humans rigth...Dude as i said we can recognize ur type..stop trying to lead others tp believe that both degree and diploma are equal as u are claiming...pls just remain in d polytrchnic there so dat it will b vivid dat u are not looking down on diploma...d message u are indirectly passing to other polytechnic students is dat diploma is only good for gaining admission intovd university and nuffing more..it wont b wise if u send some ones matric numba to me becos u mite end up getting that person into trouble unconciously. just get D.E form..ull b admitted to 200 level or 300 level in engineering dependin on which school u apply to...just b humblr and take my advice..take care..BSc mechanical engine in view (its just a pity)..uni and poly product indeed.. one thing iblike about u is dat, u are lieing and confidently defending ur lies..(hmm).
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Successdude(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
ITbomb:
No, interviewers would call only degree holders because they believe that degree holders probably passed through a professor before getting the cgpa, which makes it more valuable. Sorry.
yet the same interviewers ask ds traditional question "what can u do ?" and ur response wil only be "i can show u a degree, dats all". I guess.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by haywire07(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
I jst dey observe since
In my view, I think we hav lots of greedy uni. Grad and undergrads here..
Y don't we jst admit that polytechnics shld hav their Btech while d Uni. Sticks 2 the Bsc and let everyone go their separate ways.
I attended both the Poly and uni. Bt my observations can't allow me 2 b in a position wher I will allow a greedy Uni.graduate 2 b in a position 2 decide on educational affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.