Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) (30092 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet Again / Fayose, Fayemi, And Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by uo067: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
shakol91: who? I hear say na Adeyeye's wife was the one that went for shopping in abroad after the approval of her husband for ministerial post by the senate.. I dey expect johna to give her husband portfolio so that the wife go return from abroad now cheesy PDP Power!!!

Meaning? She is stranded abroad...ummmm cry cheesy
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by eaglechild: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
MisterLongman: Yeah you are right........ It looks more like those gobbles small children receives as gifts from father christmas
So true

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by cbrass(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Midax no vex I don steal this post o grin
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by daveP(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
shakol91: who? I hear say na Adeyeye's wife was the one that went for shopping in abroad after the approval of her husband for ministerial post by the senate.. I dey expect johna to give her husband portfolio so that the wife go return from abroad now cheesy PDP Power!!!
cheesy
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by funshint(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Midax & Phoenix:
Errors of opinion can be tolerated where reason are left to combat it..

As Ekiti indigenes seek succour in Fayose and repelled JKF, the APC and the progressives at large, i will opine that the real winners in this elections are Adamu muazu, Bode George, Buruji kashamu and the PDP inner caucus and cimulatively President GEJ.

The collective decision to vote Fayose is a pure political move rather than developmental, that yorubas are vindictive, attention seeking and unforgiven cannot be over emphasised. The so-call political sophistication is borne out of the individualistic tendency in decision making.

The yorubas pride itself in its ability to repel oppression and make individual decision and that it took PDP so long to realise this is really gawking.

History has shown this over time, Awolowo was well loved but lost election serially, Abiola was voted en masse during election but was sent to the guillotine by the silence of some citing that shouted that he betrayed awolowo s reasons.

APC---- the long road to penury in south west

1) The “Man of the year” Bola tinubu announced in lagos after 2011 election that ACN will be joining mainstream politics as a national opposition party, well nothing bad in that except that our local hero now want to go national.

2) He reiterated this by asking Ganiyu solomon to step down for George akume as minority leader and rallied for a standing committee chairman for solomon after vests showing PDP umbrellas hovering above Solomon sufficed in lagos.

3) As election results streamed in, APC jubilates as babafemi ojudu was elected senators, a friend in The news, pm news would not allow me rest, chairman has won he kept shouting. The political gurus in APC opined otherwise, scolded against the choice of ojudu but the man of the year remained adamant, he has to pay him back for his support against fawehinmi. The losers in that election were Fayose and opeyemi bamidele ( he was left in the cold), kayode alufa merely represented PDP. That was the genesis, they were short changed, Fayose shouted to the heavens that ACN promised not to field a candidate against him while opeyemi was perplexed, her served The man and worked assidouly to make fayemi emerge, even stepped down in primary.

4) The local government elections across the states was characterised by anointing of candidates by croonies of the man, political appointment was based on lineage, how connected you are to the man around the man. His attention was in abuja, he left his house to his men and frolick with baba akande around the north.

5) The principle of internal democracy is a taboo in ACN, to qualify as the man;s choice, you just need to have a sterling CV, speak good grammar and plegdge loyalty to the lion of boudillon., which was good initially but a the party becomes bigger, it became the bane of implosion. The choice of aketi in ondo was a political suicide, the think-thank warned but the man stuck to his gun... the fashola experiment worked he kept saying and akeredolu has paid his dues. He kept recruiting technocrats as flag bearers believing that his popularity is enough to win votes..... the grandeur of invisibility.

6) The grand master of political gimmick in south west, Lord mimiko had called the bluff of ACN sequel to his election by telling the man that they were squared. The man helped him with salami know-how to get rid of Agagu and he in turn provided the fund and logistics to prosecute court cases in oyo and ekiti.

Hence he detest Aregbe and sees him as a beneficiary of his political strategy.... and when his friends deserted him to APC, he turned to his friend, FAYOSE and anyanwu for support from abuja, the foolhardy decision to field aketi paid mimiko and the rest is history. But nevertheless another politician felt short changed and oppressed.

7) Across the niger, a man of the people, Chris ngige lost an election due to his affiliation to the man”s party, the personality of the man was the bullet point of the manifesto as i refuse to believe that igbos will not vote for any party except PDP , yes they will, afterall they voted orji kalu party and apga but the character and antecedent of the man remains a clog in the wheel.

cool Now that the party is national and our hero has gained national prominence, the man even went to united state as a democrat smiling like an agbero, seats were won without casting a ballots, governors defected, some even turned to drivers (our brother that stays in the port), others self appointed publicity secretaries (bros Nyako) etc. Yes, the man is now a national name.

9) As elections are staggered in southwest, he suddenly remember that the party has election in two states. The think-tank had relocated to abuja, the normal one year preparatory excercise was done in five months. His return from abuja met a divided party, osoba was fighting amosun, Epes already have a governorship candidate that wiil not step down and the lagos and ikoyi country club boys have annointed one of their own, not negotiable afterall we have done his wish so far, they muttered, badagry is seething and lagos mainland guys have started getting ideas . Ajumobi was fighting poverty, nurtw dissident memebers and akala in oyo, and accord, LP party kept gaining grounds... they now have a slang “no more baba sope” it means no more, the father said” a slogan agianst imposition.

10) The man kept calming party loyalists, the magic wand is still intact. As ekiti approaches, opeyemi voiced his dissenting opinion and was sent packing. A former comissioner under the man, a grass root politician, he left and mimiko provided the platform to contest, not win. The PDP was still shopping for a candidate, the election looks secured for APC and the man kept opening his stained teeth.

11) The recent bashing of PDP home and away jolted the party back in shape, we don't need to win election muazu reminds them, we just need to gain the majority back. And that means apc must not win, support the third party and present a lackey on PDP platform. And it worked like magic, Ondo and anambra was wrestled from APC.

12) But the Ekiti case presented a different formation, the third party is not strong enough and the candidate is a former APC memeber, hence the PDP needs a strong candidate. A man that can mobilise the people, someone that felt short changed and one name kept appearing ..FAYOSE.

13) Muazu gave the go-ahead, George provided logistics, buruji channelled the funds and the magic rice and the national office have to pull the federal might. Polls have shown that fayose will win fayemi in a free and fair election, therefore no rigging. I have always opined that
APGA/LP - RIG
APC --- RIGGER
PDP --- RIGGEST

14) Infact PDP is the largest party in Africa with the most effective rigging mechanism in the world'' but on this occasion, it has no reason to rig, they have presented the better candidate.

15) They don't mobilise voters, they mobilise election officials and the police.

16) APC has the monopoly of intellectual thugs, the newspapers and social network.

17) AN AGRREGATION OF THE OPPRESSED IS AN HEADACHE TO THE OPPRESSOR
The man turned to the last resort, lets buy the votes. A PDP styled modus operandi shows frustration from APC but the PDP have bought the votes before election, they paid with well packaged rice. Feedbacks were bad but the man kept pulling strings, called his new national buddies to come help him fight in his backyard, an admission of failure. He tried the last roll of the dice in ibadan on Friday at arisekola burial but it was too late and too little and THE MAN FAILED AGAIN..

18) This has shown that we need to build party structure around ideology and principles, though we cannot shy away from the servitude of the main core of any party and the tendency to exert influence in the running of events, the voice of the members should not be drowned by the alpha presence of a leader.

19) The people of ekiti respects fayemi but loved fayose. Fayemi represents the elites, well bred gentleman, hence was disconnected from the people. His agenda was elitist to the common man, he doesnt ride bike, talk loudly and campaign in markets, the teachers were intimidated by his CV, his cronies made life unbearable for the common man, not nelecting the lagos factor. Hence the majority settled for the man of the people, FAYOSE, his sins were forgiven.

20) Politics is not a fair game and morals have no place.

21) Congrats to FAYOSE, BURUJI, south west PDP and president Jonathan , you guys outdone the APC.

22)the hasty congratulations and concession of defeat by the APC is a good thing for democracy and a ploy to save face towards Osun, hence the visit to oyinlola on Sunday. The Man has gotten the message and responded accordingly... he has to keep his party intact to have a influence in national politics...even if it means dining with arch enemies like oyinlola to send warnings to omisore.. a show of political capabilities..

The man is likely to go back to his default setting, match PDP thug for thug, bribe for bribe, equal number of inec officials and rice for rice....as he battles the Awo effect...

Awo effect... a phenomenon in Nigerian politics where a man is well loved as a local or regional. Hero, respected for his political sagacity but cannot win a national election.

To the yorubas, “demo mo wa, bi o ri owo mi, o ri inu mi”
Omo see as I just dey read U̶̲̥̅̊ like detective novel...best post i've read in a very long time. Tinubu's greatest mistake is folding a formidable party like ACN for an abused party like APC all because of going national. Yorubas hv no biz wit 2015 election. It is not our fight at all...he shld hv stayed by the side and watch the North and South slug it out; perhaps cancel eachother out and then act. Another problem is the Nothern elements insistence on fielding a Northerner as d party flagbearer. This really defeated the purpose of the merger and made everything uninteresting. It is not yet over for Tinubu but the recent turn of events only shows that he has to go back to the drawing board, correct some mistake and re-strategise or else he lose all he had laboured for on the alter of going national.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by iamsmile(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nctrice: A thug preferred by the people! The People acclaimed to be the most educated! #IronyOfLife #BeautyOfDemocracy
Nobody had the dream that a thug would comeback and rule the state of the Proffessors[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by folahann(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
fkaz:

The op may be right, the pix below is their 1st meeting

You're right with ur picture but the OP is very wrong.
This is a very old picture. Fayose was not even a Pdp member then.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nctrice(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
smithsammy: Hahhahaha. Educated mumus
shocked
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
This Fayose of a man doesn't look responsible. Something seems sinister about him also IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nctrice(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
iamsmile: Nobody had the dream that a thug would comeback and rule the state of the Proffessors[color=#770077][/color]with the way you write! its for sure you are from Ekiti state!
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Uchiha Madara: Why is my dude wearing sunglasses indoors, chai!

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!"

.see as u finish d guy,u be bad guy o
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin angry grin[quote). The polors defected, some even turned to drivers (our brother that stays in the port), ...
Hahahahahaha oboy u try wella
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
chimoz:
Why did you modify this post, making me look foolish.
if u ask me I think u r actually foolish undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
I once drove a lady to their gathering, he fayose is so lousy and like to talk raw about women. I wonder how he will be in government house, cus all i saw that day was a nasty and dirty man who got no respect for women.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by OneNaira6: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why are they so dark and ugly? Che I I feel sorry for their wives and sugar babies.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by OneNaira6: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
streetzdreamz: n d celebrities dat does it aint classy huh?btw dia is no rule or law dat forbids u to wear shades indoors,be kind enof to let me know if dia is one though.

Celebrities do it cause they trying to be cool...so are you saying the politician is a Nigerian rapper wannabe?
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
We are all laughing and making mild pondering.. the wicked and sad truth is that 20-30 years down the line, our children will curse us for allowing them suffer for our laziness, naivety, cowardliness, lack of patriotism, greed, selfishness and mediocrity.. JUST AS WE ARE CURSING OUR FOUNDING FATHERS RIGHT NOW
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by mezebel(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
finzzy65: 1). Kiss her hands, forehead and
nose regularly
*hmmmmm
2). When crying DO NOT ask her
why just hold her tight *that simple
3). Let her stay with your phone
for 1 day just to build trust
4). Hold her waist from behind
unawares
5). DO NOT be mean with cash
*oh YES
6). Never be too close to her
friends for whatever
reason
*NEVER 7). Cover her with your jacket
when cold
*how sweet
cool. STOP sagging,you are no longer a
teen
PLEASE.she might not tel you but it throws her off*
9). Finally she will feel great if her
pic is your phone or computers
wallpaper.
→Ladies true or false__??←
→Guys what do you think__??←
this forum is not GNS 101 lecture hall....u better sumarize watin u write cos me no fit sidon read!
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
This picture u posted is not something that just happened, it happened long before, even before the election.(Not sure tho) but av seen dat picture like 2 weeks ago
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by jackal001: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
What manner of agboro of a person is this fayose sef?
How does the whit glasses go with any of those things he is wearing?
Mtchewww
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
eskober: if u ask me I think I am actually foolish undecided
Thank you bro, you said it yourself.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by benson81(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Uchiha Madara: Why is my dude wearing sunglasses indoors, chai!

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!"

While non-tinted glasses are very rarely worn without the practical purpose of correcting eyesight or protecting one's eyes, sunglasses have become popular for several further reasons, and are sometimes worn even indoors or at night.

Sunglasses can be worn to hide one's eyes. They can make eye contact impossible, which can be intimidating to those not wearing sunglasses; the avoided eye contact can also demonstrate the wearer's detachment,[citation needed] which is considered desirable (or "cool"wink in some circles. Eye contact can be avoided even more effectively by using mirrored sunglasses. Sunglasses can also be used to hide emotions; this can range from hiding blinking to hiding weeping and its resulting red eyes. In all cases, hiding one's eyes has implications for nonverbal communication.pls don't be forming ITK!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by aseczyl(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fayose beware of them lest they penetrate and engineer the ruin of your administration and hence, the loss of your popularity amongst your people. Judging from what they took the state through, all the post election issues, I don't suppose APC are the type that take defeat in good faith just like that, something is fishing, something must be fishing with this purported union they seek. Beware of wicked strategies...wicked tactics. Ride on Action Governor
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Ela59: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
A lesson i learnt from the last Ekiti-State governorship election are; (1) Generousity and Attentive(Fayose, secret number One) 2) Tenacity and Confidence( Fayose losses both properties, his mandate and election, but keep focus.(3) The greatest loser of all is Segun Oni(lack a smart advicer to let him know that APC are just trying to used him
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Obalegend: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fayose's dressing at a first glance gives a hooligan's impression. He actually needs some dress sense of a leader.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by fabregas04(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nctrice: A thug preferred by the people! The People acclaimed to be the most educated! #IronyOfLife #BeautyOfDemocracy
if u continue with this ur reasoning 4d nxt 2-days then u need to c ur doctor thereafter go 4 counselling. Whta's the essense of being a gentleman(greensnake) when u can't cater 4d comon pple, service Lagos, Obas and elites at d expense of pple dat voted u in(having being backed and presented 2d pple by same Fayose), here is Fayose, who was always there 4d pple, even while out of govt, wld always come around, dine with d masses, provide for them. For God sake u don't have 2b a Prof b4 u knw what d pple really need. U need to live/visit ekiti to hear frm d pple directly, not d propaganda u read on d pages of "the nation" d fact is APC is gud at being an opposition, they wl always put u on ur toes, bt let them taste power, they aren't better alternative to PDP. Fayose won d election, not PDP, if he had contested under d platform of d defunt NRC, he wld still win.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by fabregas04(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
iamsmile: Nobody had the dream that a thug would comeback and rule the state of the Proffessors[color=#770077][/color]
"kini nwi" u re lost bro.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Fayose appears like a 'baado'... Fayemi appears not too comfortable on that seat.

fayemi look intimidated

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Layolaw(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: ...........and here comes the rice masters!

so what do we call Fayehun, majority of you in NL just don't know what is really happening here, you are just taking paracetamol for fayose's headache, hmmm you can ask anybody living in Ekiti if fayemi didn't share things more than fayose, while pple had been enduring his govt for the past 3 1/2 years, just 2 months to election he started giving bus to variuos associations, stove & 5 litres kerosine, recharge cards, semo, matches red oil, maggi, salt,...... & so many things .... Her excellency started visiting market paying 2, 000 for 200 goods, Hah hah, from so called performing governor...:.Civil servant no more have access to govt loan and their cooperatives deductions from salary is no where to be found until after 3 months... Get life and get your facts before spewing rubbish out on social netwk

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by aseczyl(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
voltron: We are all laughing and making mild pondering.. the wicked and sad truth is that 20-30 years down the line, our children will curse us for allowing them suffer for our laziness, naivety, cowardliness, lack of patriotism, greed, selfishness and mediocrity.. JUST AS WE ARE CURSING OUR FOUNDING FATHERS RIGHT NOW
Nobody is cursing anybody, what would you have us do?
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Layolaw(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
keep your stinking mouth shut!, thug or no thug, Ekiti had use the only power they have to choose their leader, they knew what they benefitted during his 1st term in govt, so stop having running stomach for another mans' problems
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Layolaw(f): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
dave P: This is nt current news.he nt even around Ekiti as at now
don't mind the op, l think he is one of the apc e-goats on NL, the pix is not even now, it shld be around 2011 b4 senatorial election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.