Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) (7696 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by spanzed(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't no why people find it so difficult 2 obey...una no read wetin dem ryt for rothmans and benson carton...Smokers are liable 2 die young...wch of d English una no understand...Prevention is better dan cure
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by philfearon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
spanzed: I don't no why people find it so difficult 2 obey...una no read wetin dem ryt for rothmans and benson carton...Smokers are liable 2 die young...wch of d English una no understand...Prevention is better dan cure
You are probably the biggest Ignoramus registered as a Nairaland member!!!! Your father must be proud!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by houseoffufu(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Weed is pretty much legal where I live, so you can walk into a dispensary and have a choice of 20 or 30 types. They keep coming up with new strains and crossbreeds. But sour diesel, as some have said, is pretty good. Had some grapefruit kush just the other day that was really strong and tasted just like grapefruit. The one thing that I had recently was what's called wax here that was made from kush. The stores test the stuff and it came in at 50 percent THC, which is 2 or 3 times hash. God bless Nigeria, but California US is pretty cool too!!
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Cvesta(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Idiataqueen:
$Ö ÎgbÖ $mÖҜÊ®$ dÖñ gÊt fÖ®Ûm fÖ® ñl çhÊÎ thÊ®Ê. Î$ God o
do you want a stick of Purple Thai haze or perhaps Bigbud?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat Tiger Nuts / List Of Nigerian Foodstuffs for Export / Your Party Small Chops And Chapman @350per Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.