Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Top Gear Rooting App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Gear Rooting App (1097 Views)

Best Rooting App Without Computer. / What's The Best Rooting App / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Gear Rooting App by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Framaroot app the numero uno of phone rooting, developed by XDA, definitely root all China phones, many Samsung phones, and other arrays of top brand phones.
What to do
Step 1, download framaroot and install on your device
Step 2, tap the app icon,it prompts (install superuser)
Tap the install superuser button, a box appears with three options (a) install superuser, (b) install superuserSU and 3 unroot.
let's say you choose installsuperSU, which I choosed to root my Samsung galaxy tab GT-P1000. a box will appear, you see boromir appear little below, the install superuser button, tap on boromir and your device will prompt you to reboot, after rebooting your device is done.
if your phone has no reboot function like Techno P5 or other, switch it off for 5secs and power it again.

After this jazz up your device with greenify, roundr,disk digger,root explorer,setCPU,this app need caution, it accelerates you phone speed like Porsche, if not careful your device speedometer cable go cuttoooo!!
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by ewizard1: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
indigene: Framaroot app the numero uno of phone rooting, developed by XDA, definitely root all China phones, many Samsung phones, and other arrays of top brand phones.
What to do
Tap the install superuser button, a box appears with three options (a) install superuser, (b) install superuserSU and 3 unroot.
let's say you choose installsuperSU, which I choosed to root my Samsung galaxy tab GT-P1000. a box will appear, you see boromir appear little below, the install superuser button, tap on boromir and your device will prompt you to reboot, after rebooting your device is done.
if your phone has no reboot function like Techno P5 or other, switch it off for 5secs and power it again.

After this jazz up your device with greenify, roundr,disk digger,root explorer,setCPU,this app need caution, it accelerates you phone speed like Porsche, if not careful your device speedometer cable go cuttoooo!!

The bolded !!! ... XDA is a community. It was actually developed by alephzain.
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
ewizard1:

The bolded !!! ... XDA is a community. It was actually developed by alephzain.
Thanks greatly for that know
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by chrisgt: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
indigene:
Thanks greatly for that know
can this work for opsson 8800 I mean genesis if yes which version plz
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by chrisgt: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
indigene: Framaroot app the numero uno of phone rooting, developed by XDA, definitely root all China phones, many Samsung phones, and other arrays of top brand phones.
What to do

can this work for opsson 8800 I mean genesis if yes
which version plz
(Modif
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
chrisgt: can this work for opsson 8800 I mean genesis if is
which version plz
(Modif
I don't know if possible is in the list of phones it can root. but all the same,try it, it Will not brick your device. If it doesn't work, you can simply delete it
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
chrisgt: can this work for opsson 8800 I mean genesis if is
which version plz
(Modif
I don't know if opsson is in the list of phones it can root. but all the same,try it, it Will not brick your device. If it doesn't work, you can simply delete it
Re: Top Gear Rooting App by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
If your 2year old Android is not rooted, you are just carrying about a bowl of sour stew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Looks Like An Apple Inc. Iphone 6 Clone / 10 Common Misconceptions About Mobile Device Batteries / Help !!! My Tecno Phantom F7 Is Developing Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.