Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? (2288 Views)

How Ooni Ogunwusi Met Wuraola, His Mother's Namesake / Who Has Ever Met An Hausa Albino? / Which International Star Have You Met In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? by illicit(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Joavid:
Op, maybe nairalanders are ghosts. Lol.

This is more like a hook up thread.
really? Aiit lets hook up
Re: Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? by IdomaLikita: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where I used to live, We had this Guy that claimed he was Deported from Spain and loved to spice his English with "si" "Amore" "Obrigado" etc! He sat all day in front of his Mother's House greeting all Passersby. For those gracious enough to buy him a Drink(N10 shot), he bores them with stories of Spain for Minutes! Somehow, I was unfortunate to be one those gracious people one day and somewhere in the gist, He got to know I was a NL, which he claimed to be also!
Hey!!! Na where I buy case!!!
Since then, anytime I want to pass, come see drama:
NAIRALANDER!!! He'll scream from Kilometers away!
"NAIRALANDER Que Pasa?"
"FELLOW NAIRALANDER, Which way now?"!!!
He even wanted to introduce a Special Nairaland Handshake to me, which I refused!
The embarassment was too much. Eventually, I packed out of the area sha!

Anonymity is sweet abeg!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? by hardbody: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have met quite a few and look forward to meeting you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being American In Nigeria Is Hard. / 15 Reasons Why Yorubas Should Embrace Our Igbos / Anybody From Abiriba In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.