Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee (1383 Views)

APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Senators Laud Saraki's Reconciliatory Moves / APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
AS part of moves to heal the wounds that emanated from the last membership registration exercise and congresses, the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC has set up a reconciliatory Committee.

The Committee which has former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as Chairman, with governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State as member will bring on board all aggrieved members of the party.

The setting up of the Committee as gathered also became imperative following the defeat of APC and its candidate at the June 21 Ekiti State gubernatorial election, Dr. Kayode Fayemi .

For the Committee to commence its work and come up with strategies, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State met yesterday at his( Atiku) home in Asokoro, Abuja.

It would be recalled that some members of the APC were aggrieved following the membership registration and congresses where many were schemed out which has led to some members leaving the party for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP with a view to averting subsequent dumping of the party by members of the APC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/atiku-abubakar-heads-apc-reconciliatory-committee-amaechi-member/#sthash.476dPpkn.dpuf
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
The fall of APC is in the best interest of Nigeria. This attempt at at reconciliation is a futile one. Nigerians have rejected the boko harm party

11 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by MisterLongman(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
FreeGlobe: The fall of APC is in the best interest of Nigeria. This attempt at at reconciliation is a futile one. Nigerians have rejected the boko harm party
Your anti-APC antics is becoming more and more boring........ Don't you have anything better to think about in 24hrs a day

7 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by stebell(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Last tym i checked, Gov. Amaechi n his APC followers frm Rivers State got nothing at τ̲̅ђe last APC convention. He was schemed out of juicy position and given crumbs. He's only remembered during tym of crisis.

Reconciliation indeed. Their end is near jus a matter of tym.

11 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by FreeGlobe(f): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Your anti-APC antics is becoming more and more boring........ Don't you have anything better to think about in 24hrs a day
APC is evil. You frustrated rants will not stop us from enlightening Nigerians on the evil called APC

12 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by FreeGlobe(f): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
stebell: Last tym i checked, Gov. Amaechi n his APC followers frm Rivers State got nothing at τ̲̅ђe last APC convention. He was schemed out of juicy position and given crumbs. He's only remembered during tym of crisis.

Reconciliation indeed. Their end is near jus a matter of tym.
Amaechi has become an errand boy to Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by MisterLongman(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2014
FreeGlobe:
APC is evil. You frustrated rants will not stop us from enlightening Nigerians on the evil called APC
Okay madam Activist....... Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by UnknownT: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Atiku reconciling people? He is the wrong choice for me! Atiku doesn't reconcile, he rather jumps ship. 4rm PDP--AC_---PDP--APC---??
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by fitzmayowa: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2014
#APC on the brink....This is the so called opposition that wants to kick PDP out in 2015...SMH

1 Like

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by ratiken(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Any true lover of Nigeria should reject APC in its entirety.
We needed an alternative party but they caused us more harm. Their negative politics have caused us more harm. Their propaganda has caused more division in our polity. Its been unnecessary elite policies, 'rig and roast' statement, absolute greed and numerous violence based pronouncements.

We need to aggressively get rid of APC to make room for the alternative party we seek. All the true enemies of Nigeria are sympathetic to APC and Bokoharam. God forbid that they remain after 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by jking001(m): 2:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Devil's party.

2 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by jking001(m): 2:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Devil party.
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by TippyTop(m): 3:28am On Jul 05, 2014
They're really following Atiku's script of controlling the APC and hijacking its presidential slot.

But Atiku has more chances of winning the lottery than winning a presidential election.

Who Atiku wan govern?

1 Like

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by Firefire(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Good direction.

I can see Nigerians are wiser and could detect the Fraud called APC.

What is Atiku achievement in his 8 years as Nigeria Vice President under PDP that now make him progressive under APC

3 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2014
APC must never be allowed into a position where they will make decisions that will affect the over 170 million Nigerians, APC will be worst than boko haram, the way the run their states and steal their states blind tells us the intention they have for this country, they want this country to end up into the pocket of just 1 man, apc needs to realize that Nigeria is bigger than them.

Regardless of everything we must be able to maintain balance of power at the federal level and at the moment PDP remains the only true national party that you can't pinpoint confined to any region.

Most south westerners supports APC because they believe it is a youroba party when it started with A.CN the same way APGA gets supports from igbos and CPC from hausa but one funny thing I have noticed is that people of this 3 major tribes can vote for the these 3 parties at the state level but when it comes to the federal level PDP will still be retained for the sole reason of balancing power, you can't point to any region and say PDP is this regions party rather PDP is a national party where every region has a stake and a say which no other party can boast of.

APC has nothing better to offer, they are just watching out for their pockets and their interest.

1 Like

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor

ARISE IMO YOUTH!

I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O),I have come as YOUR Messiah.
Whether you are a party member or not, you must arise and demand that I.M.O is your candidate for Governor 2015 under PDP.
From Owerri to Ohaji, Obowo to Oru , across the land, ARISE and create a stampede on ground and on line.
Free education is good. But I have come to take you from good to GREAT. I schooled in Ikenegbu Primary,Owerri and IMO University. I also schooled in Columbus Elementary Ohio, USA and University of Bradford, England. There is a DIFFERENCE and it is not called free, it is called QUALITY!
Arise and DEMAND a Quality candidate who will give you well stocked physical libraries and online libraries for research ,electronic teaching aids, qualified and motivated lecturers.(My father was a lecturer in ALVAN IKOKU and my mother an Inspector of Education in the Ministry of Education).
Arise and demand a candidate who as a YOUTH, understands and has a policy for technology...because that is the future!
Arise and demand a candidate who has thought deeply about job creation and has a concrete plan to deliver jobs, who has a policy to deliver houses, and a good environment for you to raise your children.
Arise and demand a better future for yourselves and your families. We cannot all run to live abroad.
IMO Youth, I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O), I worry about you day and night.
You also should not sleep. ARISE NOW! DEMAND that my party PDP gives me the ticket to go into the general election.

ARISE ALL IMO YOUTH NOW! YOUR FUTURE IS ABOUT TO BE DECIDED!
God bless us all.
www.ifeyinwaokafor.com
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2014
............. A supporter of APC COMMITTEE...........

constituted against the people?

Can any goodtin come from JANJAWEEDISM?

Stay away from Janjaweedism, remember ur loved ones.
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by gramci: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Amaechi has become an errand boy to Tinubu

APC senior driver

3 Likes

Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by CyberWolf: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2014
I thought they said there is no crisis in the party
Re: Troubled APC Sets Up Atiku Abubakar Reconciliatory Committee by Desric(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Now this E-rants are also of the APC, only the APC wins on paper and social medias, the PDP doesn't, they don't even have time for propaganda right? I believe the only working CV for the PDP and her "there will be no Nigeria without PDP cronies" is the nonfactual and incessant smears against the APC and her chieftains? Just like in Ekiti state, I was to read some people's claim that the APC is losing it in Nigeria because they are busy presenting mostly technocrats as candidates for the party instead of core Politicians, lastly, I don't think we have reasons to complain about the nature of things in out Nation if we've refused to do away with this kind of mindset.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Unity Rally In Benin(photos) / I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari / My Grouse With President Jonathan- By Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.