Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 (12832 Views)

Uthman Danfodio University E- Recruitment Hopefuls Let's Meet Here. / First Bank Hopefuls!!! / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello fellow hopefuls, you all know that our dear nairaland was kind of hacked and they lost some data which this thread was one of them. So I am using this medium to bring the thread back to life so that we can share information as par the lagos state verbatim reporting graduate trainee recruitment. You all know that is almost 2months now we receive a success mail from them asking us that we would be communicated as to when we are to come for an interview till God knows when.
So, I thought it wise to resurrect this thread again so that anybody that has any relevant information as regards to this recruitment should kindly share.
God bless us all, Amen!!!
Thanks
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by avuekwe(f): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
The waiting na wah. Any news or is this another ruse to divert funds for election cos I'm losing faith in themm
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by goldenijay: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
d wetin tire me 2 o........ ps anyone with news on it should ps kip the house posted
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by senoritadupsie(f): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Invitation for interview just came in as text message and also mail. Date is 21st August.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Atk1nson(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2014
2015 things. So it's now they remembered that they will do interview. Just pray it is free from yhe man-know-man connections that usually characterised Gov recruitment
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2014
I also got this mail dis morning too:

RE: INTERVIEW – LAGOS STATE VERBATIM REPORTER TRAINING

Following your success in the aptitude test, we are happy to inform you that you have been short-listed for an interview, which is the final stage in your application to engage as a trainee at the Lagos State Government’s newly established verbatim reporting training centre.

Your interview is scheduled as follows:

Date: 

Friday 22nd August 2014Time:

9AM promptVenue: Public Service Staff Development Center, 1, PSSDC Road, Magodo GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.Instructions

1.       You must not give this letter or a copy to another person to represent you2.       You must come to the venue in person with the original copy of this letter3.       You must come with a valid photo Identification and one coloured passport photograph4.       You should only be seen at the venue at your appointed time (specified above)5.       You must be formally dressed6.       You are expected to conduct yourself in an orderly and responsible mannerNote

1.       Failure to adhere to the above instructions will disqualify you automatically2.       The centre is fitted with CCTV cameras, so you will be monitored from arrival and all through your stay in the premises.Once again, congratulations and good luck!

Signed: NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited

On behalf of the Lagos State Government

GOD HELP US
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Rhukie(f): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2014
codedprince20: I also got this mail dis morning too:

RE: INTERVIEW – LAGOS STATE VERBATIM REPORTER TRAINING

Following your success in the aptitude test, we are happy to inform you that you have been short-listed for an interview, which is the final stage in your application to engage as a trainee at the Lagos State Government’s newly established verbatim reporting training centre.

Your interview is scheduled as follows:

Date: 

Friday 22nd August 2014Time:

9AM promptVenue: Public Service Staff Development Center, 1, PSSDC Road, Magodo GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.Instructions

1.       You must not give this letter or a copy to another person to represent you2.       You must come to the venue in person with the original copy of this letter3.       You must come with a valid photo Identification and one coloured passport photograph4.       You should only be seen at the venue at your appointed time (specified above)5.       You must be formally dressed6.       You are expected to conduct yourself in an orderly and responsible mannerNote

1.       Failure to adhere to the above instructions will disqualify you automatically2.       The centre is fitted with CCTV cameras, so you will be monitored from arrival and all through your stay in the premises.Once again, congratulations and good luck!

Signed: NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited

On behalf of the Lagos State Government

GOD HELP US
got same mail

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by mayim(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
I got it too. The day am scheduled for is thursday which is so not convinient for me cos I gotta go to work. Does anyone have information on whether candidates can be rescheduled? Saturday would be totally fine with me. really want to explore this opportunity. Resonses please
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
any idea how much they are paying and what bases to cover?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
I got the success mail back then in April that I passed the written test but didn't receive the text message and email invite that flowed in this morning. Any clue to why I didn't get or should I still hope that they would send? Please reply me ASAP so I can know the next line of action.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
tonero4urch: I got the success mail back then in April that I passed the written test but didn't receive the text message and email invite that flowed in this morning. Any clue to why I didn't get or should I still hope that they would send? Please reply me ASAP so I can know the next line of action.

Check your spam
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by goldenijay: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Finally... D text woke me dis morn... Mine z 20th by 9am...
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
bobolathefirst:

Check your spam
. Thanks so much. I have seen it in my spam. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by ask4slimjay: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2014
tonero4urch: . Thanks so much. I have seen it in my spam. Thanks
lol, na sleep u dey sleep b4?....
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2014
ask4slimjay:
lol, na sleep u dey sleep b4?....
. Get outa my back stalker...idiaaaaatttt
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
tonero4urch: . Thanks so much. I have seen it in my spam. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by adelawry(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
I have totally forgotten I passed the test. I really have a reservation about this LAGVERBATIM thing. Can someone who knows about this explain. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Bro..jx prepare for the shit and let's see wat cmes up next.......u neva can tell wen they will. Call back for pple dat succeeds in dis.....maybe next year
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
any idea what we should prepare for, pay etc?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maybe after the interview I would have to ask them how long we would wait again before we hear from them. We waited 4months after the test for this interview and maybe after this interview we would have to wait for another 6months which means we would start the program probably next year. I would also ask them the salary scale of this poo so I would know if I would pull out in time. The wait can be energy sappy and frustrating. Mtscheeeuuuuwwwww
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by snadguy007(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonero4urch: Maybe after the interview I would have to ask them how long we would wait again before we hear from them. We waited 4months after the test for this interview and maybe after this interview we would have to wait for another 6months which means we would start the program probably next year. I would also ask them the salary scale of this poo so I would know if I would pull out in time. The wait can be energy sappy and frustrating. Mtscheeeuuuuwwwww
grin grin
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by adelawry(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
share your interview date and time
Mine: Thursday, 21st August. 12PM
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine is friday, 22nd august 2014.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Friday too
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Today by 12pm

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by adelawry(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
bobolathefirst: Today by 12pm
goodluck bro pls dont forget to give us briefings.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
bobolathefirst: Today by 12pm
how did it go?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheehummer:
how did it go?

Good...just ask you what you know about court reporting, why you want to be a court reporter, computer skills, they'll ask some questions from the aptitude test...that's all sha
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
thanks
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by adelawry(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
bobolathefirst:

Good...just ask you what you know about court reporting, why you want to be a court reporter, computer skills, they'll ask some questions from the aptitude test...that's all sha
thanks bro. How many were you guys? And how long did it take?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Sirolad(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
abeg, people wey go today should update us oo
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by snadguy007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Update plssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (17 Positions): Apply / 4 Things You Should Consider Before Taking A New Job / One Year/6 Months/4 Months Industrial Attachment Students Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.