Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 (12833 Views)

Uthman Danfodio University E- Recruitment Hopefuls Let's Meet Here. / First Bank Hopefuls!!! / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 4:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Sirolad: @coded, were you mailed for abuja test too?

Noooooooooo....I ddnt receive any mail at all...am just wandering wat on earth they r up to.....Let's just kip hoping
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by senoritadupsie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Success Message is now coming in. Training starts 30th sept.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by goldenijay: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jux got a congratulatory message from lag verbatim...30th here I com!!
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yea.....just got the same congratulatory message too....buh hw long will d training last and any compensation plan?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by michaelidemudia: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2014
Good morning. Really? I haven't received any mail up till this moment. Pls who else got the mail or is it being sent in batches or groups. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by avuekwe(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2014
I got the success mail too. My question is how long is the training? Will we be paid during the training? After training, then what next? Someone with the answers should respond o
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by senoritadupsie(f): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2014
avuekwe: I got the success mail too. My question is how long is the training? Will we be paid during the training? After training, then what next? Someone with the answers should respond o
I guess you didn't read the mail sent to you 'cos I'm surprised you are asking how long the duration will be.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by brainzdh(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2014
I thought 6th & 7th are public holidays? Again, they didn't state the duration of the training; only the registration. No information on the payment package too. Hmm, I need to know these things before leaving my present job. Google sef is not providing the necessary information.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
brainzdh: I thought 6th & 7th are public holidays? Again, they didn't state the duration of the training; only the registration. No information on the payment package too. Hmm, I need to know these things before leaving my present job. Google sef is not providing the necessary information.

I got the message too
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2014
senoritadupsie: I guess you didn't read the mail sent to you 'cos I'm surprised you are asking how long the duration will be.

It wasn't stated in the mail how long the classes will last...
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by avuekwe(f): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2014
senoritadupsie: I guess you didn't read the mail sent to you 'cos I'm surprised you are asking how long the duration will be.

The mail only started that the training will commence first with Candidate registration (3oth sept- 3rd Oct) and that training will begin on the 6th of Oct. Is there any mention of the duration of the training on your own mail? Let us know.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by sleeksavbvy: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2014
smileyKai I don't understand these questions. Come on tuesdaay, then answers to thesw questions will ßε̲̣̣̣̥ provided. No ßε̲̣̣̣̥ lagos state government job. IT is well. I'm very sure they will offer us the ßε̲̣̣̣̥st Insha Allah.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by goldenijay: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2014
All dis people asking questions please get der first na...der is an adage Dat says dey do not reject a food that is covered...let's get der on Tuesday first (30th) I believe all d necessary info will b provided but a gud source informed me dat d pay won't b less Dan 80k...
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by tonero4urch(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
I didn't receive any mail. I was among the last batch candidates for the interview. Is there any last batch candidate that has received a success mail?. Reply because I want to know if I should hope. Thanks in advance.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
that muslim lady on the interview panel told me training will last for 18months n we wil be paid 25k after traing we wil enter level 8.i hope she was just sayin dat to discourage me.we go know on tomorrow sha
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
cheehummer: that muslim lady on the interview panel told me training will last for 18months n we wil be paid 25k after traing we wil enter level 8.i hope she was just sayin dat to discourage me.we go know on tomorrow sha

18 solid months? Dats gross!!! I hope its not so sha....lyk u said tomorow go judge!
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by oxbloodpolish(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
The notice period is TOO short! We have other things we are doing na.
Please all those going tomorrow, keep us informed. I can't get away from work till Thursday.
Plus who knows something about the pay, help a sister not to make a wrong decision.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
oxbloodpolish: The notice period is TOO short! We have other things we are doing na.
Please all those going tomorrow, keep us informed. I can't get away from work till Thursday.
Plus who knows something about the pay, help a sister not to make a wrong decision.

Maybe wen u get back by 2mrw we might have gotten necessary info
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by sleeksavbvy: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2014
so many unanswered questions for us that went for the registration today. we were given a form to fill. they checked our print out and id card. the questions started-the lady said the trainging is going take 20 months or more. we are to get a medical report/certificate from lUTH showing our Hiv, HBC, and HBB status. the lady didnt answer our many questions. she said on wednesday when the whole trainees will be present, they will answer all our questions. well, wednesday next week will be a day of decision becox for now we the trainees dont know what is in for us in the next 2 years or more. will it still level 8 after 2 years? how much will they pay? will the programme be sustained considering there would soon be a change of government. anyway, for those that have nt done their registration please do and wait till next week wednesday to get the full gists about the training before you decide whether to resign from ur current job. this tainin is filled with uncertainties that will hopefully be made clear next week wednesday. IT IS WELL. lets have hope that we will be favoured insha Allah.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by avuekwe(f): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
sleeksavbvy: so many unanswered questions for us that went for the registration today. we were given a form to fill. they checked our print out and id card. the questions started-the lady said the trainging is going take 20 months or more. we are to get a medical report/certificate from lUTH showing our Hiv, HBC, and HBB status. the lady didnt answer our many questions. she said on wednesday when the whole trainees will be present, they will answer all our questions. well, wednesday next week will be a day of decision becox for now we the trainees dont know what is in for us in the next 2 years or more. will it still level 8 after 2 years? how much will they pay? will the programme be sustained considering there would soon be a change of government. anyway, for those that have nt done their registration please do and wait till next week wednesday to get the full gists about the training before you decide whether to resign from ur current job. this tainin is filled with uncertainties that will hopefully be made clear next week wednesday. IT IS WELL. lets have hope that we will be favoured insha Allah.

My dear, this is my greatest fear. Having to resign only to find out that this whole exercise was a fruitless venture. Jehovah, please do not let it be so.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by oxbloodpolish(f): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
sleeksavbvy: so many unanswered questions for us that went for the registration today. we were given a form to fill. they checked our print out and id card. the questions started-the lady said the trainging is going take 20 months or more. we are to get a medical report/certificate from lUTH showing our Hiv, HBC, and HBB status. the lady didnt answer our many questions. she said on wednesday when the whole trainees will be present, they will answer all our questions. well, wednesday next week will be a day of decision becox for now we the trainees dont know what is in for us in the next 2 years or more. will it still level 8 after 2 years? how much will they pay? will the programme be sustained considering there would soon be a change of government. anyway, for those that have nt done their registration please do and wait till next week wednesday to get the full gists about the training before you decide whether to resign from ur current job. this tainin is filled with uncertainties that will hopefully be made clear next week wednesday. IT IS WELL. lets have hope that we will be favoured insha Allah.

Thank you so much for the feed back.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Sirolad(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
shebi those that go today won't be going again till next week? cost NA Thursday me get time
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by ShyDare(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
goldenijay: All dis people asking questions please get der first na...der is an adage Dat says dey do not reject a food that is covered...let's get der on Tuesday first (30th) I believe all d necessary info will b provided but a gud source informed me dat d pay won't b less Dan 80k...
u get paid 25k for d training, after training u get 50k as salary. U r signing a bond for 4/5 yrs. Pay is according to civil service structure. Dnt tink d pay is up to 80k. Dnt tink Lagos state can't pay dat much.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Sirolad(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
guess or confirm info
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShyDare:
u get paid 25k for d training, after training u get 50k as salary. U r signing a bond for 4/5 yrs. Pay is according to civil service structure. Dnt tink d pay is up to 80k. Dnt tink Lagos state can't pay dat much.

I just pray dis is all speculation! 25k for 18mnths? Wat happens afta d training? Any job guarantees afta training? So many unanswered questions! No adequate info on d whole program! God help us
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by ShyDare(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
codedprince20:

I just pray dis is all speculation! 25k for 18mnths? Wat happens afta d training? Any job guarantees afta training? So many unanswered questions! No adequate info on d whole program! God help us

choice is yours, when I heard the ts & cs I rejected the job during the interview. Why on earth will I be getting 50k salary for 4 years. That's slavery. Verbatim reporting for me is a career that may die in the future, with technology advancing machines will be used more in courts. Clarify things from the verbatim people when you go see them. All the best.
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by makeamove(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
then interview has been done,last in august.
and they have stare slecting guy for training
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Sirolad(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
this payment be somehow fa if true
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
So not a single soul knows wat on earth dis program is all about....are we just going in blindly?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by cheehummer(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
who has done their medical tests at Luth. how much did it cost?
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by Sirolad(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
make dem talk money first before I go start to dey run up and down
Re: Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014 by codedprince20(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Medicals for where? I have to know what's at stake 1st......All roads lead to MAGODO 2mrw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AB Microfinance Bank Vacancy / 4 Things You Should Consider Before Taking A New Job / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (17 Positions): Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.