Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB (4210 Views)

Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Babafaros(m): 1:32am On Jul 05, 2014
Are you Aware the CONFAB already Agreed
to Change the Name of Nigeria as a Country
to “ Airegin”
The CONFAB also Approved that New States
should be Created, See below:-
List Of new States approved by the
ongoing National Conference:
Apa from Niger State,
kainji from Kebbi,
Katagum from Bauchi,
Savannah from Borno,
Amana from Adamawa,
Gurara from Kaduna,
Ghari from Kano,
Etiti from South East,
Aba from Abia,
Adada from Enugu,
Njaba from Anambra and Imo,
Anioma fror Delta state,
Ogoja from Cross River State,
IJebu from Ogun State and
New Oyo State from the present Oyo State.

Do you think this is What Nigeria needs
right now??
Drop your Comment.
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by krisCh(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2014
apa frm niger? Tot itz frm benue....and OP, source pls?
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by ayukdaboss(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Spending time and resources doing useless things when the important ones are staring them in their faces - Nigerian Government

sad

1 Like

Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by ayukdaboss(m): 1:49am On Jul 05, 2014
**In Shekau's Voice*

* Oboy!! Almost 15 new states to test our new bombs * shocked

*Boys!! We're in business *

grin grin

sad sad

4 Likes

Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by JoseRaji(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
abeg! this one na blatant lie joorz!!!
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by bjolodo99: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2014
If that could solve setiment atitude of our leaders
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Chienex24(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2014
I can see that these confab of a people are really us*less! USA, the 3rd biggest country in the world with citizens from different races has 50 states while nigeria that is not even up to a million square km is gunning for 55 states!!

We better break up or else, more psychiatric decisions will be made in this country together with their supporter of APC counterparts!!
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by lilbabyak(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Arrant nonsense
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Idrismusty97(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Chienex24: I can see that these confab of a people are really us*less! USA, the 3rd biggest country in the world with citizens from different races has 50 states while nigeria that is not even up to a million square km is gunning for 55 states!!

We better break up or else, more psychiatric decisions will be made in this country together with their supporter of APC counterparts!!
We are not USA neither are we India or Brazil. We are Nigerians! Why must we compare our self with them, What works for us might not work for them. We are in mess today because we are trying to copy from a country that has absolutely nothing in common with us. Landmass is not the only criteria for this but ethnicity and also population. What do you expect from a Africa country with more than 250 ethnic groups. Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo are not the only tribes in Nigeria.
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor

ARISE IMO YOUTH!

I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O),I have come as YOUR Messiah.
Whether you are a party member or not, you must arise and demand that I.M.O is your candidate for Governor 2015 under PDP.
From Owerri to Ohaji, Obowo to Oru , across the land, ARISE and create a stampede on ground and on line.
Free education is good. But I have come to take you from good to GREAT. I schooled in Ikenegbu Primary,Owerri and IMO University. I also schooled in Columbus Elementary Ohio, USA and University of Bradford, England. There is a DIFFERENCE and it is not called free, it is called QUALITY!
Arise and DEMAND a Quality candidate who will give you well stocked physical libraries and online libraries for research ,electronic teaching aids, qualified and motivated lecturers.(My father was a lecturer in ALVAN IKOKU and my mother an Inspector of Education in the Ministry of Education).
Arise and demand a candidate who as a YOUTH, understands and has a policy for technology...because that is the future!
Arise and demand a candidate who has thought deeply about job creation and has a concrete plan to deliver jobs, who has a policy to deliver houses, and a good environment for you to raise your children.
Arise and demand a better future for yourselves and your families. We cannot all run to live abroad.
IMO Youth, I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O), I worry about you day and night.
You also should not sleep. ARISE NOW! DEMAND that my party PDP gives me the ticket to go into the general election.

ARISE ALL IMO YOUTH NOW! YOUR FUTURE IS ABOUT TO BE DECIDED!
God bless us all.
www.ifeyinwaokafor.com
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by fr3do(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Anioma, the most viable of them all.
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Facosco(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2014
The confab has showed us that their resolution is nt a solution to nigerian's problem when we should be talkingg about how to cut our cost thiis confab now suggest the way to be wasting our fund I think this is not a good idea
Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by DeCleff(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2014
U mean 7 states to the north? No wonder the northern delegates agreed to it.

U also mean 5 states to east? No wonder Peter Obi is praising the confab delegates.

So na only one state go waka come south south abi? Back to sender! Thunder must fire monkey or else banana dey for big trouble.

U mean say na 2 states them shares give SW? Awolowo must be disappointed at SW delegates.

1 Like

Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by Yungwizzzy28(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Add
[size=44]sambisa from borno state[/size]

1 Like

Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by PehaKaso: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
I just hope the delegates did not 4get 2 add that; Henceforth every state must fund herself, because the Niger Delta can no longer continue 2 bleed 4 some parasitic aliens 2 survive........else gbege go happen

NORTH pls take note

PEHAKASO, a PRINCE of the NIGER DELTA has just warned

1 Like

Re: The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB by tpiadotcom: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maybe they should consider adding more territory to abuja instead.

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso / Flag-off Of Pdp Presidential Campaign. Live on NTA. / Gej Reads Out Babangida's Coup Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.