Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira monthly (850 Views)

Are YOU Ready To Discover Exactly How To Make OVER 250,000naira Monthly / I Got 400,000naira Job Per Month In Shell / It Pays To Become A Free Lance Script Writer.earn Up To 40,000naira Per Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira monthly by airedales: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2014
First of all , i will like to say a very big thank you to a friend who introduced me to ireporters tv
I never knew i could earn money online , but ireporterstv changed my whole story
I'm a student & i av been making upto 40,000 naira consistently for the past 8 months now ..
Let me xplain in details
iReportersTV, a video blogging platform, where you can make money uploading interesting videos of bizarre and funny events around you (you can record with any device i.e your phone )
Once yousign up
for an iReporterTv account and create a channel, you can start uploading and publishing videos on the site. Your videos will be promoted on the iReportersTv website, but to expand your reach, you will also be provided links to enable you promote your videos on other platforms like your blog or social media accounts or even email. The more eye balls you attract to your video, the more money you make.

There is also an iFollow button that enable viewers who love your content to follow your channel, that way they will get an alert each time you publish a new video, helping you build an audience of regular viewers.
With iReportersTv.co you can make money recording interesting videos of bizarre and funny events around you. You can also record video teaching people how to do things or giving useful tips and advice and if you can attract a reasonable amount of views, you will be smiling to the bank.
Click here to register and start making money
For any question add me on bbm [ Pin = 289a695a ]
Below is a snapshot of my payment history

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira monthly by ayukdaboss(m): 2:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Which bizarre videos in Nigeria have you been uploading?
Re: You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira monthly by chamboy(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2014
ayukdaboss: Which bizarre videos in Nigeria have you been uploading?

check this link http://ireporterstv.co/ir_ref.php?rid=95474

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Associates At Deloitte Nigeria / Thread For Jobs In Asaba / Receptionist At Saroafrica International Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.