Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** (100661 Views)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Elephone/jiayu Official Thread/guide / Tecno R7 Or Phantom Z, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by gabylzy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
please add me to the group 08181044616
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Dorabel(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Everybody want to be in the group, okay o, I will add you guys as soon as my boss says
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by chinkichun: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
ritchienell:
Morning there's emebers(R7) users, my name is Richard a technician @ carlcare service centre opebi lagos feel free to contact me for repairs on infinix tecno and itel either not booting, not powering, hanging, broken screen, not charging, ear piece and mouth piece problem etc. Reachable numbers are 07039214459(whatsapp also), 08185955493. Thanks
My screen suddenly became unrewponsive... it didnt fall, neither is the screen cracked. You have to press very hard before the touch screen responds (same goes for touch buttons). The screen light also does not turn off automatically anymore.
These problems started about 5 days ago. It was working perfectly then mysteriously, all these started.

I gave the phone to a technician today (because theres no carl care service centre in the state i reside) who tried to help me service it but no luck with that.. the problem persisted. Does this void my warranty?
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2015
chinkichun:

My screen suddenly became unrewponsive... it didnt fall, neither is the screen cracked. You have to press very hard before the touch screen responds (same goes for touch buttons). The screen light also does not turn off automatically anymore.
These problems started about 5 days ago. It was working perfectly then mysteriously, all these started.

I gave the phone to a technician today (because theres no carl care service centre in the state i reside) who tried to help me service it but no luck with that.. the problem persisted. Does this void my warranty?
Sir, could you pls tell us which city and state you're living in now. We'll check whether there is our phone collecting point. Thank you!
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by chinkichun: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sir, could you pls tell us which city and state you're living in now. We'll check whether there is our phone collecting point. Thank you!
bayelsa (Yenagoa)
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2015
chinkichun:

bayelsa (Yenagoa)
Sorry we don't have service center in Yenagoa, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by afeez5808(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
pls I just got my r7. but am having issues with the battery . it drains too fast and charges at high speed. I was even feed up to the extent of returning it. pls can anybody help me pls. here is my nos - 08161188334. whatsapp. pls add me to the GRP.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by decoslim(m): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2015
Got my tecno r7 yesterday. Still yet to see how long the battery last.

If you having problems with your battery getting drained fast, try power saver. Also are you frequently using the device, playing games, or you always on 3g network.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by afeez5808(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2015
decoslim:
Got my tecno r7 yesterday. Still yet to see how long the battery last.

If you having problems with your battery getting drained fast, try power saver. Also are you frequently using the device, playing games, or you always on 3g network.
not always playing games, buh I use the device frequently. I tried supersaver but still drains than expected to
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by orosun55(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Order your gadgets from Jumia via me and get #500 discount coupled with express delivery

Talk to me one on one on whats app 08153792894. (You pay on delivery in Ibadan Lagos Ogun and Abuja). Peace

Tecno r7 is now 31.7k
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
orosun55:
Order your gadgets from Jumia via me and get #500 discount coupled with express delivery

Talk to me one on one on whats app 08153792894. (You pay on delivery in Ibadan Lagos Ogun and Abuja). Peace

Tecno r7 is now 31.7k

I'm here ... expecting
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
afeez5808:

not always playing games, buh I use the device frequently. I tried supersaver but still drains than expected to
Hi! If your battery drains unnaturally fast, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check your phone for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Ferdiwar: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2015
ewaa:
Xperia custom rom is the best of them all. It has no bug at all. In cm11,the file manager has a bug cos u cannot delete and also neither can u copy nor paste therein, but xperia is just perfect even the file manager is upgradable and xposed framework works just fine. Skygee wa gbayi…… Thankz do much. Here are my screenshots

the file manager on my cm11 works fine. i cn copy, paste nd delete tins.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by chubuichaka(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please anybody here using Tecno R7 and stays in Imo state(Owerri precisely)...please add me on Whatsapp with this number 08162282675 or bbm with 52E30AB5 to hear me out please. Strictly for those who stay in imo state please
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Jboynokiaphone(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
who dey house
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by sanni7: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Hello my techno users, my name is SANNI MUTAIRU, a technician @ carlcare service centre opebi Lagos. For complains on any of infinix, tecno and Itel either screen problem, touchpad not responding/broken,not booting,ear piece and mouth piece problem etc... My available numbers are 07062430754.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by chika11sydney(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
afeez5808:

for ur ba3 to be normal just delete that ba3 saver app..peace...

1 Like

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by myprincoo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If your battery drains unnaturally fast, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check your phone for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I was using my tecno r7 to record and take pics when the camera suddenly started showing distorted images. So I decided to restart the phone and since then it's been getting the "cannot connect to camera" error message. I have restarted the phone several tmes since then, I have even done factory reset twice but I am still getting the same error message. Please advice.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by sanni7: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello ma techno users, my name is SANNI MUTAIRU, a technician @ carlcare service centre opebi Lagos. For complains on any of infinix, tecno and Itel either screen problem, touchpad not responding/broken,not booting,ear piece and mouth piece problem... My available numbers are 07062430754.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by albertbosun(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls, also add me to the whatsapp group. My number is: 08060250774.

I got my R7 sometimes last year and i've been using the phone ever since without no problem, until I decided to install cm11 early this month and some gestures and features of the default rom stopped working. Before i installed the custom rom (cm11), i backed up my phone with mtk droid tools and clockworldmod recovery but now i can't locate the clockworld mod backup anymore and i'm left with only the mtk droid tools backup on my pc. Now, to flash my R7 back to the stock rom with sp flash tool has been my headache since. the flash tool doesn't recognise my phone and I dnt knw how to go further anymore.

Pls, I need all good guys here to help out. GOD bless!
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by medonella: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Is dia any GRP for this thread on Whatsapp? if yes, pls add me 08069820735. tanx
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Phoenixx07(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Anybody dat wats to sell his r7 sud contact me 08171415746 or watsapp.lags peeps only
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by olaAce: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
my tecno R7 brings no service whenever I switch my network to 3G only on both the simcard ports , but when its on dual mode it gives me 3G but fluntuates between 2g n 3g, * it won't stay on ordinary 3G * pls what can I do ?
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by OrderBroker: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2015
olaAce:
my tecno R7 brings no service whenever I switch my network to 3G only on both the simcard ports , but when its on dual mode it gives me 3G but fluntuates between 2g n 3g, * it won't stay on ordinary 3G * pls what can I do ?
It means your area is not fully 3G it is better you leave it the way its working, besides, 3G drains bat3 faster u know.

Exchange rate is not smiling, but you can still get your beloved Tecno R7 with plenty ad-ons for 35k
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by mikecino(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
please any one with a working whatsapp+ should help me out on how to make it work on my R7...i keep getting app not installed even after backing up and deleting the original whtsapp.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2015
myprincoo:

I was using my tecno r7 to record and take pics when the camera suddenly started showing distorted images. So I decided to restart the phone and since then it's been getting the "cannot connect to camera" error message. I have restarted the phone several tmes since then, I have even done factory reset twice but I am still getting the same error message. Please advice.
Sorry for the late reply, we're just back to work from our Spring Festival. Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the state and city you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by msjanet(f): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please house,I installed chainfire 3d which unfortunately bricked my phone. I need help on how to unbrick it.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by SkgeeBoss(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msjanet are u in d group?
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by msjanet(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
Msjanet are u in d group?
no, I'm not.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
msjanet:
no, I'm not.

If u have a way of joining the Whatsapp group let me know so we guide u on how to solve ur ish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.