Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance On Facebook (1492 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance On Facebook by dhsfbi(m): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2014
I got an Email from GTBank this morning Notifying me of their new update on Internet Banking, But before i go to that let me ask you this are you aware of one of their latest Update? If No you can have it here. Less than couple of weeks ago, GTBank launch an update which makes it easy for every users to recharge their mobile lines with their GTBank account. I mean if you are a GTBank Customer, You can recharge your line from the comfort of your home without having to go to ATM Machine and queue for hours just to recharge your phones.
ELIGIBILITY
The line you want to recharge must be link to your GTBank account but if you yet to link it just enter any GTBank and go straight to their customer service tell him/her what you want, They attend well to customer.
You can only recharge MTN,Etisalat and Airtel lines.
HOW TO RECHARGE
Just dial *737*amount# E.g *737*100# with your Phone ( You can use any phone as long as you can check your Airtime balance with it lol"
NOTE
: The minimum amount you can recharge is N100 while the Maximum amount You can recharge daily is N5000

Now lets go to the Latest Update i was talking about before i digress to Recharging with mobile phones and an associated number, GTBank is growing rapidly as far as online/internet banking is concern. Do you know you can now check your GTBank account balance on Facebook Gbam?
If No, Follow the below steps to acquire the knowledge it is very simple.
ELIGIBILITY
: Your NUBAN Account Number"The new Ten Digit account number" For Old customers That are yet to get theirs visit any of their branches and meet their customer care.
Access to a facebook account
The associated with your GTBank account with "line that you receive credit and debit alert notification on"
Internet Access
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GTBank ACCOUNT BALANCE USING FACEBOOK
Visit here with your Internet enabled Phone or Pc/computer.
You should see something like this

Enter your Nuban Account Number And your Associated Phone NUmber to the right place and Click/Tap Submit.
Your Account Balance has been sent to your number just like you receive credit/debit alert message.

Read more: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/07/how-to-check-your-gtbank-account.html#ixzz36YHsTxYF

(1) (Reply)

Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria / 7 Fast Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria / Transport Service Advice Needed!!!! IMPORTANT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.