Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

NYSC If I Study Abroad? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / NYSC If I Study Abroad? (950 Views)

Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? / What If I Do Not Spit When I Smell Something Bad Or Offensive: Any Effects??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC If I Study Abroad? by 215keji(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2014
i was wondering if i can do it after i graduate and if Nigeria hasn't split up by then lol, are international students allowed ad what are the requirements. also, na the heart of yoruba land dem born me for so no be say i be foreigner.
Re: NYSC If I Study Abroad? by bigfrancis21: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
215keji: i was wondering if i can do it after i graduate and if Nigeria hasn't split up by then lol, are international students allowed ad what are the requirements. also, na the heart of yoruba land dem born me for so no be say i be foreigner.

Yes you can. You'll have to apply for it at the NYSC secretatiat, Abuja after you finish school abroad and return. You'll be required to submit your documents. Also international NYSC corpers are given preference sort of and posted to only Abuja and Lagos I think.
Re: NYSC If I Study Abroad? by 215keji(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2014
bros thank u o
bigfrancis21:
Yes you can. You'll have to apply for it at the NYSC secretatiat, Abuja after you finish school abroad and return. You'll be required to submit your documents. Also international NYSC corpers are given preference sort of and posted to only Abuja and Lagos I think.

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Tour Of Ibo Land (check Out This Lovely Places ) / Stop Tribalism And Embrace Love / Olight I3e EOS 120 Lumens (silver Only,other Colors Is 90 Lumens) AAA Flashlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.