Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. (3001 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Law Undergraduates On Nairaland? / 30 Years Old and Still Seeking University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2014
As we are currently on industrial training,it would be nice if we could converse;sharing our work experiences as well as other matters happening in school and in the society at large. Great nigerian students!!
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
for the record,i'm ian undergrad. Of the dept of agric. Enginering
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2014
this thread was up and running prior to the cyber attack on NL,hence all the previous posts got lost in the process. Painful
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2014
i left school in the 3rd wk of june because of some lecturers wahala,and went down to lagos in search of industrial attachment,i eventually got and started work with the company(borehole drilling comp.) in the last week of june
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2014
we currently in Abuja to install machines for a satchet water and bottle water company.a multi million naira project.
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2014
i would be sharing my experiences and posting pictures,and would like all my level mates from the Federal University of Technology Owerri to do the same. No troll is allowed here pls,and if u are an outsider and would like to ask a question,pls do it politely. It would be fun
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by TRADELYN: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin
Research is Our Business.

Don't Fail to reach us when you need HELP/GUIDE.

*Research Project Experts*

Why Tradelyn?

~ We Offer you A FREE TRIAL to ascertain our capability.

~ We don't encourage the usual "Copy & Paste" Research Work as it's Illegal, Bad, Dangerous, Fake, etc.

~ Our Fees are quite Affordable relative to the excellent Service offered (we allow installmental payment as well).

~ We take up any research project in any field of Study (e.g. Law, IT, Art, Science, Oil & Gas, etc).

~ We will Beat the Project Submission Deadline so that you have enough time to review.

So, Are you starting ToDaY?

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
TRADELYN: grin
Research is Our Business.

Don't Fail to reach us when you need HELP/GUIDE.

*Research Project Experts*

Why Tradelyn?

~ We Offer you A FREE TRIAL to ascertain our capability.

~ We don't encourage the usual "Copy & Paste" Research Work as it's Illegal, Bad, Dangerous, Fake, etc.

~ Our Fees are quite Affordable relative to the excellent Service offered (we allow installmental payment as well).

~ We take up any research project in any field of Study (e.g. Law, IT, Art, Science, Oil & Gas, etc).

~ We will Beat the Project Submission Deadline so that you have enough time to review.

So, Are you starting ToDaY?

dont u think that u are promoting laziness among the nigerian students
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by TRADELYN: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
radiokilla: dont u think that u are promoting lazity among the students

Yes!
You are right to an extent as stated above (that's if I get you well as 'lazity' is not in the English dictionary).

However, this concept was initiated having found a big lacuna in most schools where students are told to take up a research topic with no basic knowledge in this regard.

This makes many students confused; and see it as a difficult thing!
In most cases, we provide them professional advice; while some prefer you to do so much more than this. Well, many still want you to handle it for them at any cost. In business, it's called "outsourcing."

Finally, we are still growing and our service policy is being reviewed. We are thinking of making use of ICT in reaching many across Africa to ease their research work; and make it FREE, or cost a little dollars.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
work today was stressful although without injuries unlike yesterday,i cnt wait to leave abuja as the factory we are installing is in the outskirts of the capital towards nasarawa(one man village).
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
i learnt some things and i would be posting the pictures here shortly
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by GoodBoi1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why don't you guys make this an all-nigerian-universities thread?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good Boi: Why don't you guys make this an all-nigerian-universities thread?
are u on industrial training? If u are and willing to converse in this thread,let me knw i would gladly change the heading to suit everyöne. Thanks
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by GoodBoi1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
radiokilla: are u on industrial training? If u are and willing to converse in this thread,let me knw i would gladly change the heading to suit everyöne. Thanks
I'm not on industrial training but will like to get info about some nigeria companies from those doing IT there.
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
if you are having problems finding industrial attachments,u could also state it here and your preferred location and area of interest e.g engineering,lab services,oil services firm etc we would help ourselves find attachments and who knows -your boss might be reading your comment and decide to offer you a call-up
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good Boi: I'm not on industrial training but will like to get info about some nigeria companies from those doing IT there.
your institution and course of study please
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Studying geology at delta state uni. Please, would love to know if I can apply for placement in ur firm. I asked d same question in d other thread prior to data loss but have been offline since.
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Kingzy4pep: Studying geology at delta state uni. Please, would love to know if I can apply for placement in ur firm. I asked d same question in d other thread prior to data loss but have been offline since.
i asked my boss same question and he said that he doesnt have space 4 i.t students again because we travel alot and he pays the T-fare for his staffs and i.t students which is quite demanding.but i could help u with addresses of companies,just drop ur preferred location and specify d desired field e.g borehole drilling,soil test etc.
Or visit vconnect.com
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2014
installing a sachet water machine at daso water Abuja ,that's me squatting fixing the pump

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2014
this is the bottle water section, the installation of the machines is 70% done

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
radiokilla: i asked my boss same question and he said that he doesnt have space 4 i.t students again because we travel alot and he pays the T-fare for his staffs and i.t students which is quite demanding.but i could help u with addresses of companies,just drop ur preferred location and specify d desired field e.g borehole drilling,soil test etc.
Or visit vconnect.com
Okay. Im not commencing nw anyway. By november.
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kingzy4pep: Okay. Im not commencing nw anyway. By november.
apparently i would be ending mine by then, u could apply then. Lucky you
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
radiokilla: apparently i would be ending mine by then, u could apply then. Lucky you
Oh! Okay. Do they pay?
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kingzy4pep: Oh! Okay. Do they pay?
i'm certainly not going say much here,
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
my boss smiling while i'm just thinking 'what's the hell with this machine' my colleague is in white

Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
had a long day today,with the installation of the sachet water and bottle water machines 90% done,we are doing the pipings.
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
tired of eating the regular foods rice,akpu,i would try out some locals today and maybe wash it down with some kwura di nunu *i hope i got that spelling correctly
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by eddiegate(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls guyz I really need assistance in IT placement...I am an undergraduate of uniben studying industrial mathematics and my IT starts next month.please I would appreciate an attachment to a production firm,preferably lagos,enugu or asaba,..counting on you guyz here...
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2014
eddiegate: Pls guyz I really need assistance in IT placement...I am an undergraduate of uniben studying industrial mathematics and my IT starts next month.please I would appreciate an attachment to a production firm,preferably lagos,enugu or asaba,..counting on you guyz here...
please what kind of production firm
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by eddiegate(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2014
radiokilla: please what kind of production firm
...any production firm
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by eddiegate(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
radiokilla: please what kind of production firm
...any production firm or even an ICT firm
Re: Undergraduates On Industrial Training or still seeking for placement. by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
radiokilla: i'm certainly not going say much here,
I would love to have ur phone number if u dnt mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula / Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador / Stop Dreaming, Strike Won’t Be Suspended, Says Senior Lecturer (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.