Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra (3030 Views)

Now On Sale!!! Silicone Strapless/backless Bra..ladies Must Have!!!!!!! / New Arrival!!! Self Adhesive Silicone Strapless & Backless Bra / Push Up Bra Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by isaactolu: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Join the league of classy and trendy ladies, distinguish yourself from the rest while experiencing true freedom with the new latest self adhesive strapless and hookless silicone push up bra.
Self Adhesive Seamless, Strapless And Backless Reusable Silicone push up Bra, The Magic Bra Creates Amazing Cleavage And produce a firm breast. Prevents The Breasts From Sagging.

Available In Four Different Sizes A, B, C, D and in 2 colors BEIGE (nude) and BLACK colors

Great To Team With Event gowns, Evening Wedding Cocktail Prom Dress Etc. Comfortable To Wear, No Bra-Straps Nor Back-Buckle. Body-Fitted Design, Seamless And Invisible. No Traces On Your Skin.

size A= 32
size B= 34
size C= 36
size D= 38

this 3/4 cup bra is the true thing you need to gain freedom it goes for just the amazing price of #1700

DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASE

WE SHIP AND DELIVER NATIONWIDE

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN LAGOS

CALL ISAAC ON 08137998818 BBM PIN=32F74070

CHECK PICTURES BELOW

Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by Bunchersstab(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hw long shall men suffer deciet in d hand of women

Sisters, allow ur bobby to stay SAG if it's SAGGED.
Enof of dis deciet!!
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by erad(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by isaactolu: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
That price is the cheapest you can get presently in this country. In fact it is a promotional price. We are talking about imported self adhesive silicone bra not the regular bra
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by erad(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by isaactolu: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2014
erad:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Women-Self-Adhesive-Push-Up-Silicone-Bust-Front-Closure-Strapless-Invisible-Reusable-Adhesive-Backless/1563332147.html
Hello that is not the kind of bra I'm selling. Abba cant you see the photo? it's very obvious now, you are very funny. maybe you should search well and check the pictures well and be sure before you do something like this next time.
Look at the bra I listed above carefully, search it through out the web for the cheapest price add shipping price and see if you can ever beat that #1700. And for your information the type of bra you posted the link above, I can give you for just #500: do the math, add shipping and see whether you can beat that also.
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by Bunchersstab(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Na for PUSH UP bra mata una dey quarel so
Two men avin an e-fight ova wat dey dont use.
Well, i dey watch una.
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by jay4genius: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2014
I noticed you are into domain flipping. i am too, and i have a little proposal for you. drop your email here let me contact you or you can contact me on professionaltouch17@gmail.com lets talk biz
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by tolluy10: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Hi Isaactolu. I am interested in your push up bra. Do you now have white available?
Re: The All New Latest Self Adhesive Strapless Hookless Silicone Push Up Bra by Rehil(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2014
I am in kaduna.can u deliver here?but pls pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

Jeans Waist Coat Customized With Ankara! Before And After Pics. Jump In N See / Male & Female Shoes,slippers For Sale!!! Delivery Inclusive. / Adoreltar Beauty Castle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.