Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Urgent Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment (1293 Views)

Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment For Immediate Employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment by Truthzbita: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2014
A new American Company is urgently in need of workers of every field for various offices,who are compassionate and can discharge their duties patiently. The applicants will undergo training both here in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Interested Applicants should forward their credentials to Emmanuelopeyemi23@yahoo.com or send Their Names, Phone No, Sex, Age and Location to 08091040518.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment by 1stola: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Truthzbita: A new American Company is urgently in need of workers of every field for various offices,who are compassionate and can discharge their duties patiently. The applicants will undergo training both here in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Interested Applicants should forward their credentials to Emmanuelopeyemi23@yahoo.com or send Their Names, Phone No, Sex, Age and Location to 08091040518.
Name and address of company or, it is a scam!
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Saryea83: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Na networking oo! just like GNLD. They are currently in Abuja. I thought it was a job, I went sat down for hours, never new it was networking, which you have to register with 36k. Just wasted my transport fare that!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment by ojun50(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
I think the nairaland management should start to do somtin about all dis scammers and fraudulent people

(1) (Reply)

Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each / United Postal Services Job Information / Anambra State Judiciary Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.