Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" (3677 Views)

Swag City Ent Shakiti Bobo Party @club 125 On 11th Oct / WORD UP Volume 3 Aka Da Love Thang This February 16, 2013 In Unilag / Nkem Owoh AKA Osofiason! Coming To ATLANTA And HOUSTON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
adaobi123: Happy belated tongue
Gracias!

Too bad there's no bite tongue emoticon.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kslib:
You are 15mins late.. You now owe me one --- dont even protest. tongue

So you remembered NL today?
How are you?
I'm swell. grin grin grin. I hope you didn't overdose on cake. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: I'm swell. grin grin grin. I hope you didn't overdose on cake. tongue
I did! And now i'm all "yummy".

Lost count of how many of the opposite sex have had a taste of me! tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kslib:
I did! And now i'm all "yummy".

Lost count of how many of the opposite sex have had a taste of me! tongue
I never knew you had a sweet tooth. grin

@ bold, too much information tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0: I never knew you had a sweet tooth. grin

@ bold, too much information tongue
It appears once in a while!

I use Uc browser and it doesnt bold comments but i know which part you are referring to.

But i didnt go into detail on how i was eaten na.tongue

If you use that tongue out emoticon again, i'll *ape you. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Kslib:
It appears once in a while!

I use Uc browser and it doesnt bold comments but i know which part you are referring to.

But i didnt go into detail on how i was eaten na.tongue

If you use that tongue out emoticon again, i'll *ape you. grin
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue:

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue:

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski0: tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue:

Hahaha!

Is that a go-ahead? cheesy

You do realise that the word was Tape and not "r.ape" right? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Kslib:
Hahaha!

Is that a go-ahead? cheesy

You do realise that the word was Tape and not "r.ape" right? grin

Lol. grin grin

Why would I even think you meant "r.ape"

See your ***** mind tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Nomski0:

Lol. grin grin

Why would I even think you meant "r.ape"

See your ***** mind tongue tongue

###yimu##

Erm, I love you.

I mean it. I love you..

Has felicity said that to Oliver? tongue grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kslib:
###yimu##

Erm, I love you.

I mean it. I love you..

Has felicity said that to Oliver? tongue grin

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry

No she hasn't, which is for the best.

He has to say it first. tongue

P.S I could kill you for that stunt you pulled. angry

In Helena's voice, "Take your time."
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nomski0:

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry

No she hasn't, which is for the best.

He has to say it first. tongue

P.S I could kill you for that stunt you pulled. angry

In Helena's voice, "Take your time."

For which best?

Besides, Why does it have to be the guy who says it first even when the feeling is mutual? Thats not fair..

grin which stunt? .. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
For which best?

Besides, Why does it have to be the guy who says it first even when the feeling is mutual? Thats not fair..

grin which stunt? .. tongue

Many things in life are not fair, this being one of them tongue

I guess its easier for him to toy with her emotions if he really doesn't care about love.

she'd have made herself vulnerable.

Even Juliet tried pulling off with Romeo and theirs is like the greatest love story ever told.

And you know the stunt you pulled angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nomski0:

Many things in life are not fair, this being one of them tongue

I guess its easier for him to toy with her emotions if he really doesn't care about love.

she'd have made herself vulnerable.

Even Juliet tried pulling off with Romeo and theirs is like the greatest love story ever told.

And you know the stunt you pulled angry
Who says he doesnt care about love? He never said that, did he?

Vulnerable? Well, if she indeed likes him , that should be the least of her worries. Every good thing including love comes with a price. And if being vulnerable is one, then she shouldnt worry cos he's not the type that doesnt let what he wants known before- hand. He will not exploit her weakness ... Anyway, at the end, the choice is hers to make..

My knowledge of Romeo and Juliet is just mere hear-say. One of these days #possibly this week### i ll find time to read the real deed that went down.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:

Who says he doesnt care about love? He never said that, did he?

Vulnerable? Well, if she indeed likes him , that should be the least of her worries. Every good thing including love comes with a price. And if being vulnerable is one, then she shouldnt worry cos he's not the type that doesnt let what he wants known before- hand. He will not exploit her weakness ... Anyway, at the end, the choice is hers to make..

My knowledge of Romeo and Juliet is just mere hear-say. One of these days #possibly this week### i ll find time to read the real deed that went down.

Fine words, but I still stand my ground. He is not the kind of guy she should profess love to first.

He's more than likely to friendzone her.........I don't want that for her.
She can bottle up her feelings till he makes the first move.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nomski0:

Fine words, but I still stand my ground. He is not the kind of guy she should profess love to first.

He's more than likely to friendzone her.........I don't want that for her.
She can bottle up her feelings till he makes the first move.
I thought only guys were afraid of the famous--- zone? grin

On a more serious note: first he's not the kind of guy to profess love to first.. Second, he's more than likely to friendzone. Ok! Care to say what makes you think so? You seem to know ALOT about him, dont you?

So she ll rather bottle up her feelings till he makes the first move. In other words, she's admitting that her life and happiness depends on him and his decisions!! cheesy

Awwww! She does really love him that much eh.. . This is a great love story in the making.. They havent even kicked off yet and huge sacrifices are already being made.. cheesy

side note: I dont like this idea of her bottling up her feelings cos stress can cause wrinkles. Such a beauty deserves no wrinkle--- not at this age. They have enough time to grow old together, dont you think?
wink
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
I thought only guys were afraid of the famous--- zone? grin

On a more serious note: first he's not the kind of guy to profess love to first.. Second, he's more than likely to friendzone. Ok! Care to say what makes you think so? You seem to know ALOT about him, dont you?

So she ll rather bottle up her feelings till he makes the first move. In other words, she's admitting that her life and happiness depends on him and his decisions!! cheesy

Awwww! She does really love him that much eh.. . This is a great love story in the making.. They havent even kicked off yet and huge sacrifices are already being made.. cheesy

side note: I dont like this idea of her bottling up her feelings cos stress can cause wrinkles. Such a beauty deserves no wrinkle--- not at this age. They have enough time to grow old together, dont you think?
wink

Everyone is scared of the friend zone and just because she waiting for him to make the first move doesn't mean she's admitting her life and happiness depends on him.

She could have fun, go out with friends and even date a couple of guys just to remind him that she won't be around forever. Who knows, she might even find the true Mr Right.

A wise man once said; if you love her, grab her, push her against a wall and kiss her brains out.
And if she loves him, she'll kiss him right back. grin

Maybe then, nobody'll need to bottle up any of their feelings. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Nomski0:
Everyone is scared of the friend zone and just because she waiting for him to make the first move doesn't mean she's admitting her life and happiness depends on him.

She could have fun, go out with friends and even date a couple of guys just to remind him that she won't be around forever. Who knows, she might even find the true Mr Right.

A wise man once said; if you love her, grab her, push her against a wall and kiss her brains out.
And if she loves him, she'll kiss him right back. grin

Maybe then, nobody'll need to bottle up any of their feelings. cheesy
Yea! She's stubborn.. She'll never admit that her happiness depends on him. He twisted the whole thing. He just loves using logic on people. N.aughty him..

Just to make him jealous i guess. grin Chai! Women can be harsh atimes.

If she does find Mr right, then he ll lick his wounds and eventually be happy for her. Thats another strange side to love--- he ll be happy that she's happy even with someone else. He just wants her to be happy.. Strange!!

Besides, he also might find his Mrs Right. You never can tell.

Trust me, you dont wanna know how many times he has admired those seductive lips of hers... Wanting to kiss and bite them softly.wanting to wet them with his while she trembles at his mercy------------- But what if she slaps him? cheesy

If memory serves me correct------- she has done that to some guy grin . I might be wrong though! lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
Yea! She's stubborn.. She'll never admit that her happiness depends on him. He twisted the whole thing. He just loves using logic on people. N.aughty him..

Just to make him jealous i guess. grin Chai! Women can be harsh atimes.

If she does find Mr right, then he ll lick his wounds and eventually be happy for her. Thats another strange side to love--- he ll be happy that she's happy even with someone else. He just wants her to be happy.. Strange!!

Besides, he also might find his Mrs Right. You never can tell.

Trust me, you dont wanna know how many times he has admired those seductive lips of hers... Wanting to kiss and bite them softly.wanting to wet them with his while she trembles at his mercy------------- But what if she slaps him? cheesy

If memory serves me correct------- she has done that to some guy grin . I might be wrong though! lipsrsealed

So yeah, she might slap him...........or even do something less dramatic but equally humiliating, he has to risk it.

And if he sure she feels the same way, there's no way she'll slap him. grin

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Nomski0:

So yeah, she might slap him...........or even do something less dramatic but equally humiliating, he has to risk it.

And if he sure she feels the same way, there's no way she'll slap him. grin

Well, considering how kissable those lips of hers she atimes "pout" looks, i be thats a risk he will be willing to take grin.

I bet he misses seeing her ravishing beauty sha.

Cat! Its late!! You no go go sleep? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
Well, considering how kissable those lips of hers she atimes "pout" looks, i be thats a risk he will be willing to take grin.

I bet he misses seeing her ravishing beauty sha.

Cat! Its late!! You no go go sleep? tongue
Lol. grin Goodnight.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Nomski0: Lol. grin Goodnight.
Sleep tight!
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by lertee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Happy birthday Lipsy papa aka papa ostrich grin grin
It is better late than never.
Wishing you many more prosperous years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2014
lertee: Happy birthday Lipsy papa aka papa ostrich grin grin
It is better late than never.
Wishing you many more prosperous years ahead.
Thanks dear!!
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kslib catarrh boy get well soon and take your drugs. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Ksslib(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nomski0: Kslib catarrh boy get well soon and take your drugs. cheesy
Thanks!

Lol. See her opening her mouth..

So na you dey winchy winchy me from that side?

**sprinkles holy water and burns incense** tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ksslib:
Thanks!

Lol. See her opening her mouth..

So na you dey winchy winchy me from that side?

**sprinkles holy water and burns incense** tongue

Please who is this?! shocked

Where is Kslib? Is he alive? shocked
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by JekyllAndHyde: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Nawa o.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by JekyllAndHyde: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Kslib:
Oh boy!! You no die for the uprising? Why? grin

If we no sell gala, that highway go dry ooo!

Die ko, resurrect ni. I no fit die. cheesy grin

Lmao, keep selling. But I no like gala naa. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Party You have ever attended / ` / Wedding Decorators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.