Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors (28122 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
NL1960:
We are waiting.
Meanwhile. those your imported furniture are only for the big boys. Do you locally produce furniture that is affordable for the small boys?.

Oga mi, forgeeti; you are a bigger boy! Yes we do. We produce both fabric and leather sofas and our prices range start from N120,000.00 depending on the materials, size and design of the sofa.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by NL1960: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

Oga mi, forgeeti; you are a bigger boy! Yes we do. We produce both fabric and leather sofas and our prices range start from N120,000.00 depending on the materials, size and design of the sofa.

Thanks. Sorry for inquisitiveness as iam a layman. What is the difference between fabric and leather sofas and which one is cheaper assuming the same design.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
LebanonCedars2:
Yes we do. We produce both fabric and leather sofas and our prices range start from N120,000.00 depending on the materials, size and design of the sofa.

I will appreciate it if you can post some samples pictures of those furnitures mentioned above and give the price range for them, it does not have to be actual cost because I know that may vary, but at least a general price range....

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by NL1960: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
mufutau55:

I will appreciate it if you can post some samples pictures of those furnitures mentioned above and give the price range for them, it does not have to be actual cost because I know that may vary, but at least a general price range....

Hajji M.

Supported. Furnishing is my next stage and iam still considering whether to buy here and transport home.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by mufutau55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
NL1960:

Supported. Furnishing is my next stage and iam still considering whether to buy here and transport home.

We have the same concern... thinking alike.

Hajji M.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
NL1960:
Thanks. Sorry for inquisitiveness as iam a layman. What is the difference between fabric and leather sofas and which one is cheaper assuming the same design.

mufutau55:
Hajji M.

Fabric simply means cloth materials and leather sofas are made with leather materials. There can also be combination of both fabric and leather materials for a sofa.

There are two major types of leather: synthetic and animal skin leather. Animal skin can be very costly and they are guaranteed to last a very long time. The sofas posted above are made of animal skin.

The synthetic ones are man-made and have a life-span of between 3 to 5 years if properly taken cared of and under a humid weather. They are relatively cheap compared with animal skin. For this discussion therefore, we will be looking at the cost of sofas based on synthetic leather.

Generally, fabric are cheaper than leather; however, some fabric materials are by far costlier than leather. It should be noted that most fabrics last longer than synthetic leather.

Price range for fabric sofas can be estimated between N120,000.00 to N350,000.00

Price range for leather sofas can be estimated between N140,000.00 to N300,000.00

Please note that three things determine the difference in the above range: the quality of materials (leather/fabric, wood, foam, fibre, etc), designs and size sofa.

If you have a picture or idea of what you want, you can send it to our mail box or post it here and we will give you it's estimated cost.

Below are picture of both fabric and leather sofa.

E-mail: lcedars007@gmail.com

Phone number: 07081411165/08092607237/081336022910

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
A 2-bay wardrobe

H - 185m, L - 123m, D - 56m

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
opened wardrobe

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by noolaymann: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2014
The images which you shared about the furniture making process was clear detailing the steps which are involved in making a wood into a useful furniture. In addition we can add furniture upholstered decorative nails for that furniture then we can get the amazing look for that.

Decorative Upholstery Nails

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by X2X(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2014
LebanonCedars2:
A 2-bay wardrobe

H - 185m, L - 123m, D - 56m

How much, roughly, is this? Do you produce in your workshop then assemble on site or do you produce&install on site? How easy is it to get this sort of thing done for client far outside Lagos?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by NL1960: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2014
@LebanonCedars2, what is your best price for these shown below and what combination do they come in by which i mean is it 1 3-sitter, 1 2-sitter and 2 1-sitter making a total of 7-sitter.

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
X2X:

How much, roughly, is this? Do you produce in your workshop then assemble on site or do you produce&install on site? How easy is it to get this sort of thing done for client far outside Lagos?

Sorry sir for the late response, been very busy.

This will cost N58,000.00; with two drawers: N65,000.00. We construct in the workshop and assemble at the site. For clients outside Lagos however, the distance, availability of raw materials and volume of the project will determine if construction and installation will be done on the site.

Thanks.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
NL1960:
@LebanonCedars2, what is your best price for these shown below and what combination do they come in by which i mean is it 1 3-sitter, 1 2-sitter and 2 1-sitter making a total of 7-sitter.

My oga at the top! Sorry for the late response.

That is a 5-sitter corner sofa. However the same design and material can be used for the conventional 7-sitter at N260,000
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bellow are the picture of the construction of a kitchen cabinet, a walk-in wardrobe, three other wardrobes, bathroom cabinets, a book shelf and laundry/store cabinets....

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wardrobe parts delivered to site (Lekki Garden) and installation begins tomorrow!

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Installation of Kitchen in progress...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
The Cutlery rack...
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
The cutlery rack...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2014
You can contact us via:

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Laundry and store room in progress...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by amarilo: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

Sorry sir, I didn't see your question until now.
Our standard white door (full option) goes for N35,000.00 gloss finish and N38,000.00 for mat finish. Transportation (within Lagos) and installation cost goes for N10,000.00.
The above cost can be more or less depending on the materials used.
Hello sir, what is the price of the flush doors and what is their size. 2ft, 3ft or 4ft. It seems the first flush door in the picture is not well hanged or the floor is some how slant. I need a flush door of 3 ft so let me have your price. I have my own lock and I have fixed saw frame already.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
amarilo:
Hello sir, what is the price of the flush doors and what is their size. 2ft, 3ft or 4ft. It seems the first flush door in the picture is not well hanged or the floor is some how slant. I need a flush door of 3 ft so let me have your price. I have my own lock and I have fixed saw frame already.

What type of flush door do you want sir, natural or painted finish?
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by amarilo: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

What type of flush door do you want sir, natural or painted finish?
give me price for both options pls.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
amarilo:
give me price for both options pls.

Painted door goes for N18,000.00, Mahogany finish 20,000.00 and beech finish goes for 21,500.00. Please note that each price is exclusive of the cost of key.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wardrobes in progress...

1 Like

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by amarilo: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
LebanonCedars2:

Painted door goes for N18,000.00, Mahogany finish 20,000.00 and beech finish goes for 21,500.00. Please note that each price is exclusive of the cost of key.
ok thanks is it inclusive of the frame? If no what is the cost of frame.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by amarilo: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
How much are the attached once with frame. Size of 3ft for internal doors

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2014
amarilo:
How much are the attached once with frame. Size of 3ft for internal doors

The mahogany finish is N30,000.00 while the white finish goes for N32,000.00 (gloss finish), White mat finish goes for N35,000.00. Please note that these prices are inclusive of frames, stoppers and architraves but exclusive of transportation and installation.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Open Walk-in wardrobe in progress...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kitchen Cabinet...

Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by amarilo: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thanks for the info bro, I think I will go for the flush door since I have loads of door to buy. Money dey scarce now. Give me the price of the flush door inclusive of everything minus transportation as I have my own transport. how much do u charge to fix. I have my own door handle and key.
Re: Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
amarilo:
Thanks for the info bro, I think I will go for the flush door since I have loads of door to buy. Money dey scarce now. Give me the price of the flush door inclusive of everything minus transportation as I have my own transport. how much do u charge to fix. I have my own door handle and key.

My Oga, money scarce everywhere o but not to worry, help will come from above.

As per the flush door, we will construct and install for you at N32,000.00 each though its below our standard price.

For further information, please contact us via:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Government Destroys Homes In Lagos - Okokomaiko, Agbara / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.