Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (4056 Views)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by dennis3888: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Dear nairalanders am dating a lady dat my friend have dated before wen we were in school. Now we have all graduated. And I happened 2 meet de lady we fell in love with each other and we wanna get married. I just wanna know if its a dumb move or is it a betrayal 2 my friend. Matured comments pls
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by sopoundz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
dennis3888: Dear nairalanders am dating a lady dat my friend have dated before wen we were in school. Now we have all graduated. And I happened 2 meet de lady we fell in love with each other and we wanna get married. I just wanna know if its a dumb move or is it a betrayal 2 my friend. Matured comments pls
if u bou gettn married den I'v got nuthn 2 say

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by swtme(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
@op abeg carry on as long as u guys love each other.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
dennis3888: Dear nairalanders am dating a lady dat my friend have dated before wen we were in school. Now we have all graduated. And I happened 2 meet de lady we fell in love with each other and we wanna get married. I just wanna know if its a dumb move or is it a betrayal 2 my friend. Matured comments pls

I am currently like your girl to my man.No biggie!Once dated a very good friend of his.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by ireneidiva(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can't eat someone's vomit!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by tiwalademi(f): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Op I beg carry on,since u guys love eachother. #Kini big deal

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by dennis3888: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2014
ireneidiva: Can't eat someone's vomit!
babe even de man ur dating is someone vomit. So don't say dat

15 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by ireneidiva(f): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
dennis3888: babe even de man ur dating is someone vomit. So don't say dat
My dear, there is a big difference. At least I don't know the person to begin with!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by 190: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
done it once embarassed embarassed

she wasnt d best in bed but she was worth it doe
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by blaugrana82(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
No big deal bro if d luv is dere
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by swtme(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
lipsrsealed
190: done it once embarassed embarassed

she wasnt d best in bed but she was worth it doe

She
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by 190: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
$wtme:
lipsrsealed

She

yes a she!
i aint the first to have a girlfriend so why
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
190 is now female? What happened? Did one of your ex yank your "ifediya" off?

@topic, nothing wrong with dating. A friend's ex... Just that each time you come in contact with that friend of your's the guilt might just be there, you know.
He might feel you were the reason the rltnship never worked out or that Both of u were dating behind him then.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Dygeasy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
_Bullshit!
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by swtme(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

yes a she!
i aint the first to have a girlfriend so why

Oh thought u were a girl cheesy
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by tiwalademi(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
undecided
$wtme:

Oh thought u were a girl cheesy
his a she as I dey look
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by ireneidiva(f): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: _Bullshit!
My opinion! MYB
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Dygeasy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ireneidiva:
My opinion! MYB
This is a public forum. Your posts ain't your business alone.

Has Seun implemented any privacy feature other than passwords? Till then cool

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by ireneidiva(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: This is a public forum. Your posts ain't your business alone.

Has Seun implemented any privacy feature other than passwords? Till then cool
Like I said before, it my opinion. If you don't like it, kill yourself or move on!
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by sexylogan(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014

Almost everyone is someone's "vomit" unless you are 8 years old

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Dygeasy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
ireneidiva:
Like I said before, it my opinion. If you don't like it, kill yourself or move on!
I already called it _bullshit and moved on.

You kept at it by quoting me. cool grin

Abi you wan fight ni tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by guente02(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
^^^^^^
The guy above like trouble o.
Lolz
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by dennis3888: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2014
3cycle: 190 is now female? What happened? Did one of your ex yank your "ifediya" off?

@topic, nothing wrong with dating. A friend's ex... Just that each time you come in contact with that friend of your's the guilt might just be there, you know.
He might feel you were the reason the rltnship never worked out or that Both of u were dating behind him then.

Tnx bro uv hit de nail on de head.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Lenzz(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

I am currently like your girl to my man.No biggie!Once dated a very good friend of his.
Interesting.

I'd like to know how your Ex felt about this ongoing rlship you two have. Did you officially break it off with him before hitting it off with his pally? Is he still friends with your guy?

Coincidentally the best rlship I ever had emerged thru ds way. The best 3yrs of my life. However in my case my presence in that triangle may have played a role in d eventual demise of that rlship. But I never played any active role in d their breakup, infact I resisted it nd encouraged them to try to hang on. Not until it was well over that was anything significant linked to us. But my guy would have none of that. So I'll like know how yours panned out.

OP just know that regardless of how you guys met, in ds case after gradution nd after she had since ended things with ds guy, you're friend will still not be cool with you guys. He will always feel betrayed by you. So you've got to find a way to live with that. Enjoy bro, forbiden fruits are always d best wink

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Lenzz:
Interesting.

I'd like to know how your Ex felt about this ongoing rlship you two have. Did you officially break it off with him before hitting it off with his pally? Is he still friends with your guy?

Coincidentally the best rlship I ever had emerged thru ds way. The best 3yrs of my life. However in my case my presence in that triangle may have played a role in d eventual demise of that rlship. But I never played any active role in d their breakup, infact I resisted it nd encouraged them to try to hang on. Not until it was well over that was anything linked to us. But my guy would have none of that. So I'll like know how yours panned out.

OP just know that regardless of how you guys met, in ds after gradution nd after she had since ended things with ds guy, you're friend will still not be cool with you guys. He will always feel betrayed by you. So you've got to find a way to live with that. Enjoy bro, forbiden fruits are always d best wink

Lol.I like to believe it was a very stupid move by me then.It happened years back,I dated the current guy,after which he broke up with me.His friend asked me out,I accepted!His friend was in love and we dated for 2 yrs.I finally broke up with him for a very good reason.Years later,my run away lover came knocking,now we are dating.But him friend just resurrected recently again.But I won't let history repeat itself again.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Lenzz(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.I like to believe it was a very stupid move by me then.It happened years back,I dated the current guy,after which he broke up with me.His friend asked me out,I accepted!His friend was in love and we dated for 2 yrs.I finally broke up with him for a very good reason.Years later,my run away lover came knocking,now we are dating.But him friend just resurrected recently again.But I won't let history repeat itself again.

Lol. Please don't oo, that would be insane nd might get tricky nd complicated ds time around.

But nne you bad sha. So you dn take style sample two close friends like ds ooh. With your return (more like decamp) back to PDP I think its very clear whose kpabo you really enjoyed cheesy tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Lenzz:

Lol. Please don't oo, that would be insane nd get tricky nd complicated ds time around.

But nne you bad sha. So you take style sample two close friends like ds ooh. With your return (more like decamp) back to PDP I think very clear whose kpabo you really enjoyed cheesy tongue

Unfortunately the other guy treats me better cheesy cheesy cheesy.Both are really very cool dudes.Did I fail to mention they are yellow like pawpaw like you ? cheesy cheesy.Then I be hot cake,now old age don come. embarassed embarassed

And they share common friends then.To their friends,I am a wh.ore,a calculating bit.ccch!But to my guys,they are introverts who do not listen to gossips.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by unuane1(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Hmm only you?
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Lenzz(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Unfortunately the other guy treats me better cheesy cheesy cheesy.Both are really very cool dudes.Did I fail to mention they are yellow like pawpaw like you ? cheesy cheesy.Then I be hot cake,now old age don come. embarassed embarassed
grin grin
Old you said? Well what I know about older women is that just like a fine wine in a jar, it gets even sweeter, in ds instance prettier down d road. So go all out nd keep having mad fun with your yellow paw paw ok cheesy

On ppl's opinion of you; well don't we all get unfairly judged all d time?
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Lenzz:
grin grin
Old you said? Well what I know about older women is that just like a fine wine in a jar, it gets even sweeter, in ds instance prettier down d road. So go all out nd keep having mad fun with your yellow paw paw ok cheesy

Yea.Lol.I am having fun with him.
@ the bolded,can't dispute that you know.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2014
swtme: lipsrsealed

She

Na 190 the transgender !!!! grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With by ShirelleBaby: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2014
I can't do it-it is very silly to me-cummon,dai are over 1 million pretty females,y ur friend's ex?den wen u get married and their old flame resurrects,u will be crying fowl---kus the possibility of dem getting down is high kus dey once shared something!!so save ur self future worries and get some1 outta the circle

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.