Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) (28927 Views)

Reconstructing Nigeria for prosperity(1) By Chukwuma Charles Soludo / Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity By Charles Soludo / Charles Soludo - Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2014
donodion:
my brother...that's not what those "my vote for N1000" Naaijirians wants to hear.il define "Naaijirians" soon and bet thessarus dictionary would soon adopt the dogma.
Their god is their belly,with eyes wide open seeing their future already mortgaged for empty promises and a plate of amala.

Ask them one sincere question "what are the benefits for been Nigerian citizens,besides existing as an entity."...they will have no substantiative response.

Honestly.....!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by anufinnih(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2014
AFFORDABLE & PURE 0.85 DENSITY DIESEL FOR SALE & DELIVERY IN LARGE QUANTITY.

IT CAN BE DELIVERED TO ANY DESTINATION IN LAGOS/OYO/OGUN/OSUN/ONDO.

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER,

PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07062503257

OR

EMAIL: aphynih@gmail.com

OR

BBpin: 2900FFD3

GET IN TOUCH FOR THE BEST DEALS IN DIESEL SUPPLY!!!
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
gebest: LUCKY IGBENEDION RULED EDO 4 EIGHT YEARS NO SINGLE PROJECT TO SHOW 4 IT ND HE IS ENJOYIN HIMSELF NOW, SO DIS LITTLE 1 WEI WE C NOW WE NEED TO JOLLY HALF BREAD IS BETTER DAN BONCE.

Nooooo, U for no Jolly na... our whole lives, development efforts must all grind to a halt because of Boko Haram. How more obtuse can you get?
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
seedord247: OP.... How many bag of rice did you collect?
Maybe MTN 100Gigabites, courtesy of Tranformation Agenda Network (TAN).
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by henrysam(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop
Those people that served 8 yrs what did they do to lagos IBADAN express and benin ore not to mention other roads in diff Geo political zone that are under construction now by gej.
A leader can not be 100% ok but we should encourage those one that means well for the country.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by henrysam(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Braggante:

You tool!
So you see works on a road, and because of that you take to campaigning for a president. Should that be an achievement? Repairs on a road, you arseh0le? It is people like you that make these politicians feel like they are doing us a favor by doing a small fraction of their jobs. It is what he should do, together with the hundreds of duties he has failed at doing.
Celebrating mediocrity, lol. you're such a punk

Those one that did not do you a favour by not doing anything. What did u do to them.

So those are the type of leaders you want.
Obasanjo was from this axis. He did not deem it fit to do this road. Somebody comes and trying the reconstruction we re criticising him here.
Candidly I continue to ask this question.
What does Nigerian wants?

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by gebest: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
azpekuliar:

Nooooo, U for no Jolly na... our whole lives, development efforts must all grind to a halt because of Boko Haram. How more obtuse can you get?
O BOY VE U TAKEN UR DRUGS? It seems d former one is no longer effective, pls try nd take ok.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by DECOtech(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
K3bee: How many (km) 4rm Ib - lag,
Can i run upto 150km or 200km per hour
grin :@
if yes, GEJ u almost hit d stone
if No, u ar totally enervate grin
cool
Asap pls
Just yesterday, I ran btw 120km/h to 180km/h from Ore all the way to Owerri. GEJ is working.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by azpekuliar: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
gebest: O BOY VE U TAKEN UR DRUGS? It seems d former one is no longer effective, pls try nd take ok.

I wouldn't bandy words unnecessarily with you, because you're as dumb as bread! cheesy
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by poiZon: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
ogtavia:

Leave the OP my brother,he is Reuben Abati's personal assistant on nairaland matters...God will deliver our minds in d country,the worst slavery a man can be under is the slavery of d mind...so because of road constructn he should serve another term,why do we keep praising all dis yeye politician when they come with their cosmetics development,if they construct roads,build some nonsense buildings,everyone starts praising them,what were they supposed to do in office,I will NEVER EVER give kudos to any leader until he makes laws that the common man on the street will feel directly or indirectly,...Naija's case is sadly nt a paradox,its nt a phenomenon,its nt a peculiar one,its just a simple case of leader's being selfish and citizens being foolish,...and the politicians will always thrive,strategy is ; deny people of certain essential things by way of laws,human rights priviledges such that when election time comes,a liittle money,a little bag of rice here and a lot of lies there, Nigeria citizens fall with their backs on d floor with their legs opened wide like a loose woman hooked on the promises of a playboy who will only leave her pregnant after a few months after getting what he has wanted...and surprising four years later,she falls for the same lies and falsehood,leadership must change,forget PDP or APC or their likes,a bad tree will never produce good fruits....as for me,I will never give kudos to any politician until I go out and see smiles on d faces of d people of the land and for all those who are moved when u see road construction,buildings,flowers,roundabouts,bridges,SHAME ON YOU and I am sorry for you..

that means you will vote for any man that will budget 100percent for recurrent expenditure otherwise called STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE
n neglect real development? hmm bro if we need to enjoy what others are enjoyng i mean stable light, good roads, good infrastructure, good health facilities, good schools etc we need to sacrifice a lil of our jumbo package but the way a seeing nigerians are not ready for this. we are after STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE. Thnk God our politicians are trying in that aspect. APC, PDP kabieye si ooo
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
poiZon:

that means you will vote for any man that will budget 100percent for recurrent expenditure otherwise called STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE
n neglect real development? hmm bro if we need to enjoy what others are enjoyng i mean stable light, good roads, good infrastructure, good health facilities, good schools etc we need to sacrifice a lil of our jumbo package but the way a seeing nigerians are not ready for this. we are after STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE. Thnk God our politicians are trying in that aspect. APC, PDP kabieye si ooo

I fail to understand ur point sir,with all due respect,I dnt think you read my post.
Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by straight2point(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zedric: If a few kms of road construction here and there means he deserves anoda term, i wonder when the country ll develop

if your useless previous leaders has been doing it this way, your country would have been more developed than America infact....u idiots pessimist

1 Like

Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
straight2point:

if your useless previous leaders has been doing it this way, your country would have been more developed than America infact....u idiots pessimist
ur opinion tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.