Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life (10037 Views)

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship / A Perfect Naming Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Even if there seems to be nothings like a 'Perfect Life' because humans are imperfect, I believe there should be something close to it. How do you define it?
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by egopersonified(f): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Stress free, love full.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Life which bringforth what you wish as @ the time you wish for it and as you wish for it !!

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by eleojo23: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
A near perfect life is one where you are comfortable and you have bright prospects for the future. A life where you have those who love you and you love and everyone around you is one way or the other helping to lift the other person to heights where he can achieve his dreams. A life where you are doing what brings out the best of your potentials. Nevertheless, expect ups and downs.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by crackhaus: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Is there a perfect life? undecided
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by greatgod2012(f): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2014
A perfect life= a life that guarantees peace of mind.

Good health.........
Then...........
Be contented and never be stagnant!
Be ambitious but never be desperate!
Then.......
You shall have peace of mind throughout your life time.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by flyca: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Happy, Healthy and Productive

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Watching my seeds grow healthy and strong.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Having good health.Being where I want to be with a job that I enjoy.Having enough money to do what I want to do when I want to do it and a little extra.Being able to visit my mother and siblings whenever I wanted. Being able to be with my good friends whenever I wanted.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2014
A perfect life means living your life how u want it. For some, a perfect life could mean being in a book world while for others, it could mean unlimited partying. To each his own

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by dryakson(m): 4:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Dangote life is perfect I think................ Hope you understood me?

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Like you said there is no perfect life but to me a good life is if you can have all your needs met as quick as you need them, living in sound health, no family or work issues and best of all having a wonderful spiritual life with God.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by freshness2020: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Dedicated Life To God!

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by dwilliams: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2014
Different ppl wit different concept. Some is unlimited wealth,some enough dough with chicks, but all I want from life is to be contented with whatever resources God gives me and have ABUNDANT PEACE PROFOUNDLY

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Zinosalexander(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2014
one word: Freedom

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by benval40(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2014
A LIFE OF CONSTANT BANGING AND INTIMACY WITHOUT CONDOM IS A PERFECT LIFE TO ME kiss

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by mujiboy(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Inner peace and its all good...
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by manny4life(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2014
This is an open-ended question, if you ask me, good health, wonderful loving family, and above all, God's grace. That's what I describe as a perfect life.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Lilprocess(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2014
The life of a pastor e.g Baba Adeboye,Chris, tb Joshua e.t.c
Because they get bastard money without any stress.
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Perfect life is Good health, freedom, inner peace and the most important money.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Khalifa04: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]A perfect life is a GODLY life

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 06, 2014
My perfect life would be having the kitchen of my dreams to whip up delicacies for my gorgeous, caring, faithful and rich hubby (and not having to clean up after), having beautiful and respectful kids, 5 minute drive to my interesting and challenging office (I hate hold-up like hell), getting home early with lots of time play with my family and yearly vacations to exotic places.

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by ICEKID334(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Having everything i need at my finger tips
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by zicoraads: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Contentment! Love! We build our own near-perfect life. Being contended with what u have now and making sure the little u have brings u as much joy as possible. Loving urself like the whole world depends on it, and also showing love to other people. Thanking God for giving u that 'much'. That to me is the key!

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by pelvicky(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2014
a perfect life is when u chop baba ijebu and clean mouth..or wen u gf no want ferrari...abeg give ha bajaj

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Danielotuya(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2014
There is nothing like a perfect life. We humans are imperfect, we ere, we make mistakes, hurt people knwingly and unknwingly, so hw can perfection come frm imperfection? You can have a good and enjoyable life. This wil happen wen alot of d elements dat makes for hapinex are abound in ur life, say a good spouse, reasonable financial security, wonderful children,good inlaws, friends and neighbours bt even jst dis few i have jst mentioned, what is d probability of having it all? So u see..aint notin lyk a perfect life jare... Wake up! It only happens in fairy tales
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Different strokes to different people. The definition varies to people.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Hidorano(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Godly life gjve it all.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by gbaskiboy: 6:01am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
A LIFE OF CONSTANT BANGING AND INTIMACY WITHOUT CONDOM IS A PERFECT LIFE TO ME kiss
I KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR POST ON OTHER TOPICS. CONTUNU! GOD WiLL SEE YOU THROUGH EVEN WITH UR NAME

List Of Animals That Have Gone Extinct In Our Lifetime / WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie?