Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,143 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help (1222 Views)

its ju / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / What Natural Remedies Can One Use To Flush Out Excess Blood Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Timmygal: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
pls
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Timmygal: pls doctors in d house should pls help me I am a month pregnant and I want to flush it. pls tell me the name of a pill I can use or direct me to a doctor in my location tanx. pls its very urgent

Good afternoon.

Don't do it.

Get advice from your pastor, and also tell your family.(in company of your pastor/cleric).

Sadly, because the procedure for flushing it is illegal in this country...most people doing the flushing do it unregulated. There are risks as a result.

And whatever you do, do not take any oral drugs to flush it....it could cause severe bleeding. (Such drugs are usually taken under a doctor's supervision).

You have the strength to carry this through.

God bless.
Re: Help by vizier007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
when u know u are not ready for the consequencies of ur actions, why did u do it?.
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
vizier007: when u know u are not ready for the consequencies of ur actions, why did u do it?.

My friend, have you ever been in love?

Humans make mistakes.....it is up to us to adapt to the consequences of such mistakes with God's help.
Re: Help by mkoabiola: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ds world sef nawa oooo.
Some de use millions for ivf ,some de get am 4 free yet want to flush it.
What a world we live in.
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Help by durella4(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
S ur guy aware of dis?..well i suggest u kip d baby i know it won't b easy 4 u but tink about d future n next time learn 2 play safe.
Re: Help by Wendy80(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
She's a single mother and maybe can't take care of another mouth. Don't crucify her pls we all make mistakes
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Timmygal: pls doctors in d house should pls help me I am a month pregnant and I want to flush it. pls tell me the name of a pill I can use or direct me to a doctor in my location tanx. pls its very urgent

Dont do it. What of the man that impregnated u? Doesnt he love u anymore?
Why do u wnt to abort it? Because of money or shame?
PM ME. pls and pls dnt abort that innocent baby.
Send me an e-mail lets see wat can be done for u not to.
Re: Help by virago(f): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wendy80: She's a single mother and maybe can't take care of another mouth. Don't crucify her pls we all make mistakes

Then she ought to know the consequences of having unprotected sex. Why didn't she take the morning after pill or use a condom. Some girls sha
Re: Help by vizier007(m): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2014
bushdoc9919:

My friend, have you ever been in love?

Humans make mistakes.....it is up to us to adapt to the consequences of such mistakes with God's help.
she's not talking about adapting here o, she wants to flush!!!.
Re: Help by Geoforever(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls don't flush it out.I beg u in the name of God to keep it.Am very sure u ll laugh best.cheers
Re: Help by Timmygal: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
r

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Suspected Ebola Case Reported In Akwa Ibom / Holes After Birth: How 12,000 Women Deal With Fistula / Natural Way To Eliminate Fibroid With Out Operation Or Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.