Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? (10035 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / Nigerians In Mexico / How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by keystone123(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2013
360command: i do not know much about mexico in reality but i do know much more about mexico virtualy.Now

the thing about mexico; for you going to mexico ,you need to put your mind crossed that were

you are going to is a third world country but you must know that for the fact that you are a

nigerian leaving the shores of nigeria, irrespective of where you are going to, be it

Benin,Camroon,Gabon or sudan, you have that tendency to make it there compared to thier own

citizen who likes to lazy around.Now, let me correct some people here.

Your chances of getting kidnapped in Mexico are slim, unless you are a really rich person

and then you probably have bodyguards.Your chances of having something bad happening to you

in Mexico are slimmer than in the United States. There are certainly more murders in New

Orleans than any comparable Mexican city.NOTE: you should be worried about staying in the

border cities of mexico like Laredo, Cd. Juarez and Tijuana specifically becos of the

violence that happens there.

To those who said studying in mexico is useless, well i have this to say to you , I do

know that when it comes to Countries in the Latin america region and its education , Mexico

is ahead, there are international schools(more of US) in mexico and one can easily apply

for transcript to school in the USA.(i dont think Brazil or argentina's education can be

beter than that of mexico)

Also, its ironicalsadbut you better believe it) Americans are willing to come to mexico,but

the mexican immigration are not willing to let them in, so it is vice-versa, about mexicano

who are wanting to die just to see that they enter the USA( the same thing applies to nigerians

who travel by road to go to Spain)The U.S. embassy in Mexico City estimates that there were

more than 600,000 Americans living in Mexico. An estimated 300,000 Canadians live in Mexico,

at least part-time.

the mexican economy is tied up with that of the US economy , so if the US economy is down

that of mexico's economy would go down , if if its smiling thiers would also smile back,

living in mexico, its relatively cheaper than that of US and canada, but there are places

in mexico that is relatively high like Monterrey and mexico city(those are two i know)Cancun

is relatively cheap(OK),environmental friendly,great tourist attractions.

The country is currupt , so as our country(at least our own dan de better) but i would say thiers is woefully currupt ,

becos i cannot imagine a situation were the police would be supportin the gangstas and drug

lords, in thier criminal activity(President Calderón(president of mexico) seems to be serious about cracking down on drug gangs by using the military to rage war against them).

if you know what you are doing, just be yourself, bad guys or no bad guys, nothing de happen , its not you that they are looking for ,

the issue of racial discrimination been black, i really dont know about that, but from the way i look at it, its s.america, there are blacks there , but i know that there are more blacks in brazil compare to mexico,

funny enuf i have friends(lawyers) who can help you with paper work, i hope this words as touch the heart of some people
Do you live in mexico?
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by teeee: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by teeee: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by texaco1: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2013
teeee: well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia
my brother u should have applied for panama or venezuela visa instead of mexico.you go hear am for mexico ooo.
all those areas na dead zone .well good luck

1 Like

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by suxes2005(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=texaco1]
my brother u should have applied for panama or venezuela visa instead of mexico.you go hear am for mexico ooo.
all those areas na dead zone .well good luck[/quote

Do you live in Mexico or you've been there once?
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by texaco1: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=suxes2005][/quote]
do you need to be in syria to know what is going on there?

3 Likes

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by segunojo866: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
texaco1:

do you need to be in syria to know what is going on there?
hahahahahaha Syria is just like Mexico the end. I hope you didn't waste your time in Mexico o
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by Ugosample(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha Syria is just like Mexico the end. I hope you didn't waste your time in Mexico o

Syria is NOT like Mexico

Don't say what you don't know
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by segunojo866: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

Syria is NOT like Mexico

Don't say what you don't know
u re viewing this thread of over 4years. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by Ugosample(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
segunojo866:
u re viewing this thread of over 4years. Hahahahahaha

It's not a crime bro

I stumbled on it
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by segunojo866: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

It's not a crime bro

I stumbled on it
oh.okay sir

1 Like

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by Wallace2107: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2017
blackspade:
I don't recommend Mexico for any Black person. Mexico is one of the few countries in Latin-America that don't have a history of Black populations, and therefor the population is fairly ignorant towards Blacks, and they aren't shy about their racism either. Venture out of the tourist zone while Black, and you'll find yourself being harassed by the police, with them asking to sing the Mexican anthem in Spanish. Again, I suggest you look somewhere else. undecided
. I have a contrary opinion.was on assignment in mexico.manzallino to be precise.the people luv u because ure black.they alway wanna hang with u cos ure black.they wanna take pictures with u and become friends.

1 Like

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by Lewist(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
are you seriouse? is Mexico better than naija? do you speak Spanish,let me tell you that you can't cross from Mexico to US again,be careful.with your travel experience do yourself a favour just go to Dubai for one month wen you go back to naija apply for US Visa thou shall be giving

quote author=teeee post=16154717]well, i apply for Mexican visa after my short stay in south Africa And i was giving six month visa and i don't have any body in Mexico, how can i make it there, i have contacted a lot of people concerning contact in Mexico but to know avail. i want to go either stay in Mexico or cross to Canada/ USA/ japan/ Australia [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by Sharonose: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
bawomolo:

there are actually black mexicans. just not publicized that much
Nigeria is far better than Mexico...have been there and I hate it ..gosh !poverty ..
Re: Living In Mexico: What Do Nairalanders Think? by urahara(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Sharonose:
Nigeria is far better than Mexico...have been there and I hate it ..gosh !poverty ..

Is poverty in Mexico that bad ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. / How To Apply For A UK Visa In Nigeria / CCECC Pledges To Deliver Abuja Light Rail In Eight Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.