Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home (1888 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by ojimbo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
na today we dey hear of story on warning from boko haram to northerners. Another story jareh
Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by ikweremilitant: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

You don't get the point, do you? Comparing igbos that returned to THEIR HOMELAND during period of crises to the INDIGENOUS LOCALS is just a way to play the ostrich. I asked a pertinent question:

Did the FG provide a refugee camp to keep them in?

Chibok is their home, they aren't foreigners and have no other place to run to. Why not face the hard fact; the FG is being negligent to their course. Nothing stops the FG from establishing a military base deep inside sambisa forest. Nothing stops the FG from moving heavy artillery to those areas rather than camping in Maiduguri the capital and sending batalions of less than 50 soldiers to mount road-blocks. Why are we managing this crises rather than eradicating it? What stops us from taking the war to the touts deep inside their base?
ok o bros i don hear una.make dm stay.nd i wish u guys re frm chibok dat would have cleard my doubt.
Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by Leboska(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm what are they still waiting for, our almighty boys scout can not help them ooo. Just pack out sharperly because they (Army) are still in lagos beating armless security man, burning brt,intimidating innocent civilians. Or better still ask them how much you will be paying them as security fee. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by NwaNimo1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: oya see post. Am i wrong if i call you a supporter of APC

No....your just ignorant.

So if someone expresses a view you don't agree with, you define them as 'supporter of APC'?

(Bloody illiterate - watch your mouth)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: oya see post. Am i wrong if i call you a supporter of APC

He has a point, since it has become obvious that The Army cannot protect them then they should be allowed to carry arms to protect themselves.

In Nigeria we provide our own water and electricity e.t.c and it seems now we have to add security to that.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by ogazi007(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
This is another scam.The opposition are trying to bring down this government. They are doing this to our son because he is from Niger delta.Nigerians makes excuses for their Government instead of holding them accountable for their actions.Terrorist serving quit notice to good people of Nigeria is a huge joke.we can do a whole lots better than this.
Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by Gamji007: 1:50am On Jul 06, 2014
ogazi007: This is another scam.The opposition are trying to bring down this government. They are doing this to our son because he is from Niger delta.Nigerians makes excuses for their Government instead of holding them accountable for their actions.Terrorist serving quit notice to good people of Nigeria is a huge joke.we can do a whole lots better than this.

You need a dirty slap! angry

To all those suggesting evacuation of the indigenes, I ask, to where exactly? It seems like a deliberate attempt by the Nig army to allow those criminals to fluorish. Why would the millitary still allow a little armed group maintain a base?

This government has failed Nigerians! cry
Re: Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2014
It has failed Nigerians big time.. And its saddening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Army Officers Found Dead In Jos / My Suspicion Against Mbaka Confirmed! / APC In Early Lead In Kebbi- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.