Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. (996 Views)

Impressive Pictures Of The Russian Military(how Dasuki Failed Our Military) / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' / See What GEJ Has Reduced Our Military To: Soldiers Now Drive Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
I have the utmost love and respect for the armed forces of Nigeria, our country's military has wowed the world in the past and they have succeeded in helping to curb civil wars in some west African countries. And because of their valiant and gallant services helped restore sanity to west Africa in the late 80s-90s. Our army is growing and I know that in the future our armed forces would be one of the best in the world, I believe if we as a nation could be more supportive of our armed forces, it would boost their morale in fighting boko haram and keeping us safe. Because the truth is the army is keeping us safe, they might not be perfect but they have feelings like us, everyday we hear of military men losing their lives in defence of their motherland. These are wonderful people we are losing also, we should pray for the army that God should give them the wisdom and intelligence to handle this insurgency, Nigeria na our only country, abi una get another home? So please I am urging any Nigerian reading this to always remember the Nigeria's military in their prayers and thoughts because army men and women are our brothers and sisters also. God bless the Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by donphilopus: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
I used to believed and support the Nigerian Army, but since they started doing rubbish, I've withdrawn or diminished my support for them! Yea, they are protecting us, good and fine. Butm why would they treat us like animals?!

Have we forgotten what happened in Lagos just yesterday?! Their behaviour towards what happened yesterday shows that they're unruly, inhumane, callous, uncouth and uncultured!

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by otokx(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
The same unknown soldiers who burnt BRT buses making us experience the trauma of Boko Haram.

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by slimthugchimee(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
The man without sin should raise the first stone, nobody is perfect and to me no matter their behaviours i will keep on supporting them atleast that is what i can do for them because me sef i nofit fight war. We can criticize them but i hope you know that they are the only reason this country is not somalia. I am sure you guys are expecting them to be Gods sorry they are humans, a woman gave birth to them, they make mistakes, and am sure no matter anything i will keep supporting them.
LonglivetheNA
LongliveNigeria

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
The Nigerian army is not fit to be called an army. Its more like a ragtag bunch of demented civilians weilding weapons of destruction.
First of all, the Nigerian army put Nigeria in this current abysymal state through the so many years of coup and counter-coup and eventually, the civil war.
They looted with impunity and engraved the culture of dirty politics and systemic looting in our socio-economic and political system.
With no regards for the lives of civilians (including women and children) the NIgerian has strings of human rights abuse cases in its resume.

- Well, if burning brt busses and beating civilians is part of defending nigeria, then the Nigerian army is doing an excellent job.

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
icebeatz: The Nigerian army is not fit to be called an army. Its more like a ragtag bunch of demented civilians weilding weapons of destruction.
First of all, the Nigerian army put Nigeria in this current abysymal state through the so many years of coup and counter-coup and eventually, the civil war.
They looted with impunity and engraved the culture of dirty politics and systemic looting in our socio-economic and political system.
With no regards for the lives of civilians (including women and children) the NIgerian has strings of human rights abuse cases in its resume.

- Well, if burning brt busses and beating civilians is part of defending nigeria, then the Nigerian army is doing an excellent job.

the army is doing an excellent Job, we're in Nigeria my Good sire. The military is everything.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
bolaino: I have the utmost love and respect for the armed forces of Nigeria, our country's military has wowed the world in the past and they have succeeded in helping to curb civil wars in some west African countries. And because of their valiant and gallant services helped restore sanity to west Africa in the late 80s-90s. Our army is growing and I know that in the future our armed forces would be one of the best in the world, I believe if we as a nation could be more supportive of our armed forces, it would boost their morale in fighting boko haram and keeping us safe. Because the truth is the army is keeping us safe, they might not be perfect but they have feelings like us, everyday we hear of military men losing their lives in defence of their motherland. These are wonderful people we are losing also, we should pray for the army that God should give them the wisdom and intelligence to handle this insurgency, Nigeria na our only country, abi una get another home? So please I am urging any Nigerian reading this to always remember the Nigeria's military in their prayers and thoughts because army men and women are our brothers and sisters also. God bless the Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
bolaino:
I have the utmost love and respect for the armed forces of Nigeria, our country's military has wowed the world in the past and they have succeeded in helping to curb civil wars in some west African countries. And because of their valiant and gallant services helped restore sanity to west Africa in the late 80s-90s. Our army is growing and I know that in the future our armed forces would be one of the best in the world, I believe if we as a nation could be more supportive of our armed forces, it would boost their morale in fighting boko haram and keeping us safe. Because the truth is the army is keeping us safe, they might not be perfect but they have feelings like us, everyday we hear of military men losing their lives in defence of their motherland. These are wonderful people we are losing also, we should pray for the army that God should give them the wisdom and intelligence to handle this insurgency, Nigeria na our only country, abi una get another home? So please I am urging any Nigerian reading this to always remember the Nigeria's military in their prayers and thoughts because army men and women are our brothers and sisters also. God bless the Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by arresa: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
How exactly are you going to support your military?

By giving them the weapons they need to fight with?

By increasing their salary and welfare benefits?

By making sure you manage their $6 billion funds and support them instead of embezzling their funds?

They need support from their crooked and incompetent government and worthless service chiefs, not from you on NL beyond whatever you post on NL that they don't read..

You military can not go to the battlefield and defeat any enemy with your support post on NL, they need good and credible political leaders with strong, dedicated non corrupt military generals and ultimately adequate and proper military equipment to fight with...

Stop blackmailing yourself and making yourself feel guilty as if it's your responsibility to make your country a great nation and your military a better and capable military, that's what we vote foe and elect people to do.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
arresa:
How exactly are you going to support your military?

By giving them the weapons they need to fight with?

By increasing their salary and welfare benefits?

By making sure you manage their $6 billion funds and support them instead of embezzling their funds?

They need support from their crooked and incompetent government and worthless service chiefs, not from you on NL beyond whatever you post on NL that they don't read..

You military can not go to the battlefield and defeat any enemy with your support post on NL, they need good and credible political leaders with strong, dedicated non corrupt military generals and ultimately adequate and proper military equipment to fight with...

Stop blackmailing yourself and making yourself feel guilty as if it's your responsibility to make your country a great nation and your military a better and capable military, that's what we vote foe and elect people to do.
Let Us Support Men and Women our Armed Forces in Their ongoing fight against Terrorism. God bless and protect you all.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
bolaino:
Let Us Support Men and Women our Armed Forces in Their ongoing fight against Terrorism. God bless and protect you all.

Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
God Bless Men and Women of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2016
bolaino:
God Bless The Nigeria Armed Forces.
Re: Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. by bolaino(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:

Chibok Family Release Statement On Aborted Meeting With GEJ / Policeman Wants APC To Take Control Of Nigeria’s Leadership / World's 'most Pierced Man' Turned Away From Dubai

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60