Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Scammer Identity Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer Identity Revealed (3989 Views)

All Those Guys Using Female Identity On Nairaland Exposed, See Full List Here / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good day Nlanders. It's my pleasure to reveal to you one of the badoo scammers details. It all started about a week ago. I was playing away time using badoo dating site. As was browsing through the site, my mind told me to change my location to IB, which I did. On browsing through those Ibadan contacts, I came across a profile name "Folakemi". I knew that the person is a scamer but I wanted to play along. Her contact (which is actually a guy) reveals her phone number (08101056020). I sent her a message through whatsApp and he replied. As we were discussing, the first thing he asked for was recharge card. I told him/her that it was late, that I would send it the following day. He/she was messaging me the following day but I ignored him. Fast ward, yesterday, I message him/her and he/she responded with immediate alacrity. Lo and behold, he/she requesting for credit same way it was done initially. But this time, I need to play along. I initially said that I can't send him/her anything unless I see him/her. She insisted that I must send the card before I can even smell her( That made me to laugh in Spanish). I later sent N100 mtn card, he/she was glad that maga is gradually paying little by little. He/she thanked me and I told him/her that he/she shouldn't bother to thank me because of N100 credit. He/she was forming good girl by saying that it is a must for him/her to thank me so that more can be gotten from me (So that me wey be maga go pay more). I requested for her/his pic and he/sent to pics that belong to a girl ( Thinking that I have fallen). He/she later requested for my di.ck pix, I was like, eh, my di.ck pix? He/she was begging me furiously and I said NO, it is not done. I told her that sending my di.ck pic can't satisfy her but coming over to my place that night would be better. He/she told me that it was late to come, that he/she would come today. Now to day has come! Does he/she come? He/she told me that he/she would show up @ 2PM, when it was about 5mins to 2PM, I asked for his/her whereabouts, he/she said @home. I then asked him/her whether she is working with America GMT and she said that she made mistakes, that she wanted to say 3PM. I agreed, just to play along, when it was some minutes to 3pm, she sent me another message requesting for N200 mtn card!! Now I need to tell him that he is a fully grown fools. I told him/her that I was just trying to play along, that I knew from the onset that he's is a guy. He was trying to deny it but I eventually persuaded him and the truth was revealed. He is a chronic but unskilled scammer. Guys, don't fall for his antics. What can I do for him? There are the pictures that he sent to me!! Who know the owner of these pictures? Someone is actually using her picture to scam!!

Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by popobaba(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
lol...alot of them out there, just sorry for the innocent girls whose pictures they're using...
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
popobaba: lol...alot of them out there, just sorry for the innocent girls whose pictures they're using...
Abi nah, I told him that he doesn't know how to scam. Who knows where he got the pics from!!
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: If u want to Ruin ur
relationship, Text MIKEL to
To SAVE ur relationship text
ENYEAMA to 38800.
For free megaBITE, Text
SUAREZ To 3881.
To achieve your Own Goal
Text YOBO to 307014•
lolz, Brazil Badoo
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by frainc(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Not only on badoo
Dem plenty for nairaland
Many of them here claiming to be female are ugly guys

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
f rain c: Not only on badoo
Dem plenty for nairaland
You are very right
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by or3gon: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
f rain c: Not only on badoo
Dem plenty for nairaland
TRUE
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by durella4(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
*Knd of confused here*Didnt u call him/her 2 dictate d voice?.1 tink about social network s dat wen u collect sumbody nos d 1st u nid 2 do s call d person.
Anyway ve bin hearing stories about Nigeria badoo,1 of my frnd told me i shouldnt take any gal d serious cos 90% of dem re guyz frm his secondary skul who ve bin using gals pix 2 decieve guyz n collect recharge card.....

Dat guy where ask u 4 ur dick na#homo#
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4: *Knd of confused here*Didnt u call him/her 2 dictate d voice?.1 tink about social network s dat wen u collect sumbody nos d 1st u nid 2 do s call d person.
Anyway ve bin hearing stories about Nigeria badoo,1 of my frnd told me i shouldnt take any gal d serious cos 90% of dem re guyz frm his secondary skul who ve bin using gals pix 2 decieve guyz n collect recharge card.....

lool
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by omoelu1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
wait o, you said you sent him 100 naira worth airtime, and he hasn't scammed you already??
come on bro, that one self na something na.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4: *Knd of confused here*Didnt u call him/her 2 dictate d voice?.1 tink about social network s dat wen u collect sumbody nos d 1st u nid 2 do s call d person.

lol, I knew that he was a guy nah, just trying to play along. I called him and immediately he heard guy's voice, he terminated the call. I later asked him abt it and he said that his fone ear piece has fault. It was a long story
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1: wait o, you said you sent him 100 naira worth airtime, and he hasn't scammed you already??
I sent the card just to play along. Is that a scam to you?Yep nah something but not a scam because I knew that he was just disguising to be a lady
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by omoelu1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
badoosecret: I sent the card just to play along. Is that a scam to you?Yep nah something but not a scam because I knew that he was just disguising to be a lady
you knew he was disguising to be a lady and you still sent him the airtime. how ironic

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:
you knew he was disguising to be a lady and you still sent him the airtime. how ironic
Is that an Irony to you? Sometimes you have such incidences and still decide to play along to know how it's gonna end. Of course, I have gotten to the root, so what else? Haven't you seen a case in which you got a mail telling you that you have won some amount in dollars and still decides to play along? You are only doing so for fun, not because you do not know that it's a scam.
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
*sneezes* HeeShee!!! *runs out and unfollows thread* grin
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: *sneezes* HeeShee!!! *runs out and unfollows thread* grin
I hope you are not a fake lady too?
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
badoosecret: I hope you are not a fake lady too?
LoL....I look too good to be true ey? cool its okay, I get the compliment a lot wink
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mate this is a futile effort na. A #100 airtime drive and you run open thread, wetin go happen when you jam the main cyber-anini? You go report the case to Sango cheesy grin

These 'mini' scammers are everywhere, not just Badoo.

So If you must have one bursted, then it's assumed you're on a mission of bursting up every scammer out there.

It's futile taking out a single soldier when you have a battalion to face.
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by FAzalea: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Honestly, I'm really sick with these all scams things.. I can say I will know if they are scammers especially 419.. I saw them in everywhere... I'm learning from these people who called themselves Intelligence people. It's not funny anymore when these people try to rob money from other people.. And I have message for scammers out there..
Get a real job! Please!
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2014
The poster above me is quite interesting.
Murdering English that way is a scam on its own. cheesy
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: The poster above me is quite interesting.

For pete's sake, do i have to laugh out so loud this morning? cheesy grin
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2014
El Guapo:

For pete's sake, do i have to laugh out so loud this morning? cheesy grin

Carry on.
As long as you don't wake your neighbors.
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2014
badoosecret: Good day Nlanders. It's my pleasure to reveal to you one of the badoo scammers details. It all started about a week ago. I was playing away time using badoo dating site. As was browsing through the site, my mind told me to change my location to IB, which I did. On browsing through those Ibadan contacts, I came across a profile name "Folakemi". I knew that the person is a scamer but I wanted to play along. Her contact (which is actually a guy) reveals her phone number (08101056020). I sent her a message through whatsApp and he replied. As we were discussing, the first thing he asked for was recharge card. I told him/her that it was late, that I would send it the following day. He/she was messaging me the following day but I ignored him. Fast ward, yesterday, I message him/her and he/she responded with immediate alacrity. Lo and behold, he/she requesting for credit same way it was done initially. But this time, I need to play along. I initially said that I can't send him/her anything unless I see him/her. She insisted that I must send the card before I can even smell her( That made me to laugh in Spanish). I later sent N100 mtn card, he/she was glad that maga is gradually paying little by little. He/she thanked me and I told him/her that he/she shouldn't bother to thank me because of N100 credit. He/she was forming good girl by saying that it is a must for him/her to thank me so that more can be gotten from me (So that me wey be maga go pay more). I requested for her/his pic and he/sent to pics that belong to a girl ( Thinking that I have fallen). He/she later requested for my di.ck pix, I was like, eh, my di.ck pix? He/she was begging me furiously and I said NO, it is not done. I told her that sending my di.ck pic can't satisfy her but coming over to my place that night would be better. He/she told me that it was late to come, that he/she would come today. Now to day has come! Does he/she come? He/she told me that he/she would show up @ 2PM, when it was about 5mins to 2PM, I asked for his/her whereabouts, he/she said @home. I then asked him/her whether she is working with America GMT and she said that she made mistakes, that she wanted to say 3PM. I agreed, just to play along, when it was some minutes to 3pm, she sent me another message requesting for N200 mtn card!! Now I need to tell him that he is a fully grown fools. I told him/her that I was just trying to play along, that I knew from the onset that he's is a guy. He was trying to deny it but I eventually persuaded him and the truth was revealed. He is a chronic but unskilled scammer. Guys, don't fall for his antics. What can I do for him? There are the pictures that he sent to me!! Who know the owner of these pictures? Someone is actually using her picture to scam!!

HAND THEM OVER TO ME......

Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL....I look too good to be true ey? cool its okay, I get the compliment a lot wink
better
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea: Honestly, I'm really sick with these all scams things.. I can say I will know if they are scammers especially 419.. I saw them in everywhere... I'm learning from these people who called themselves Intelligence people. It's not funny anymore when these people try to rob money from other people.. And I have message for scammers out there..
Get a real job! Please!
Greatest Advise fot them
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by sexylogan(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: The poster above me is quite interesting.

Ouch grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by 190: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2014
omoelu1: wait o, you said you sent him 100 naira worth airtime, and he hasn't scammed you already??

rotflmfao grin
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by psychologist(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Op u yaself na scammer...y do you av to change ya location A case of a scammer been scammed lipsrsealed
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2014
psychologist: Op u yaself na scammer...y do you av to change ya location A case of a scammer been scammed lipsrsealed
Lolzzzzzzz, is that what psychology taught you? Give yourself thunderous applause. I changed location because my geographical location has changed. Is it a crime to change location?
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by scribble: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2014
na dis ugly babe pics gree make u send mtn card

bro abeg upgrade
Re: Scammer Identity Revealed by badoosecret: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2014
scribble: na dis ugly babe pics gree make u send mtn card

bro abeg upgrade
Don't be lazy, read before you comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? / Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.