Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. (7638 Views)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Yoruba groups:
1) Omo ota
2) Omo onile
3) Gbomo gbomo
4) Jaguda
5) Area boy
6) Area father
7) Kura
8,) etc

Which one do you belong to?

FOOLISH MAN EVER LIVETH. YOU NO TELL ME SAY YOU SABI GROUP.

ARE YOU A REAL IBO OR OSU?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wow! Nice one cheesy I didn't also forget that touts reign supreme in the waste while you and your likes who managed to get a diploma at 35! have been reduced to internet warriors. Agbero oje nga!!
This your English self undecided when will you improve?

5.00GPA:

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT MY FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER TO MAKE MONEY ?

I WOULD RATHER GAVE MY 2INCHES TO MY SISTER TO SUCK HARD. I KNOW SHE WOULD HAVE SUCKED MORE THAN ONE BEFORE

ODE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

FOOLISH MAN EVER LIVETH. YOU NO TELL ME SAY YOU SABI GROUP.

ARE YOU A REAL IBO OR OSU?
Try to step out of yorubaland someday, the world is bigger that they told you it is.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
The old fool belongs to all!

quid:
Yoruba groups:
1) Omo ota
2) Omo onile
3) Gbomo gbomo
4) Jaguda
5) Area boy
6) Area father
7) Kura
8,) etc

Which one do you belong to?

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: The old fool belongs to all!

I am sure he has never seen River Niger before. Just roaming around Lagos motor parks and beefing sharp Igbo people

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lol at Igbos being slaves.
The northerners know they have no use of your useless tribe despite the fact that you keep begging for their love and running after them like flies!
Igbo enwero eze! We don't break nor bend especially not to cowards and barbarians.
Quid nwannem abeg do you have the picture where Tinubu was bowing to his god, buhari? Pls post it as a reminder to the old jobless fool with a 5.00GPA in madness cheesy

5.00GPA:

I DEY KAMPE. YOUR GULLIBLE, FILTHY TRIBE CAN'T GIVE ME FRUSTRATION OR PAIN.

#YOUR TRIBE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVE TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Lol at Igbos being slaves.
The northerners know they have no use of your useless tribe despite the fact that you keep begging for their love and running after them like flies!
Igbo enwero eze! We don't break nor bend especially not to cowards and barbarians.
Quid nwannem abeg do you have the picture where Tinubu was bowing to his god, buhari? Pls post it as a reminder to the old jobless fool with a 5.00GPA in madness cheesy
Sweetheart, well done.

See the picture of the two pathetic losers here ==>

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Better they slept with another man than their fathers! a usual tradition in your useless tribe.
Dino maleye denying his several bastards in yoruba land,your sisters are cheerful givers.

5.00GPA:

ARE YOU REAL IBO OR OSU ?

IBO TRIBE IS A PROSTITUTE ,TOUT TRIBE

PROSTITUTE - BIANCA OJUKWU, COSSY
TOUT - CHARLY BOY

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Lol at Igbos being slaves.

YORUBA ARE NOT SLAVES TO HAUSA. BOTH TRIBES OPERATES ON DIFFERENT LEVEL.

HAUSA SEES THE GREATNESS OF YORUBA THAT'S WHY THEY FORM ALLIANCE WITH YORUBA TO FORM A PARTY.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO ANY TRIBE IN POWER?

WHEN OBASANJO WAS IN POWER YOUR TRIBE PLAYED THE SECOND FIDDLE

DURING YARADUA'S REGIME YOUR TRIBE DID THE SAME

PRESENTLY UNDER GOATLUCK'S REGIME, ALL YOUR IBO POLITICAL LEADERS ARE SLAVE TO HIM, THEY ALWAYS FOLLOW HIM A SHEEP WITH NO VISION.

YOUR TRIBE SHELVES THEIR PLAN TO CONTEST IN 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AFTER GOATLUCK GAVE YOUR GULLIBLE IBO LEADERS MONEY, APPOINTMENT.

OJUKWU EVEN CAMPAIGN ON BEHALF OF BABAGIDA.

TELL ME WHO IS SLAVE? IS IT NOT YOUR TRIBE
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

HAUSA SEES THE GREATNESS OF YORUBA THAT'S WHY THEY FORM ALLIANCE WITH YORUBA TO FORM A PARTY.

I have been looking for a good response to this post (not mine) ==>

gratiaeo:
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a se'x starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s se'x heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
so Yorubas ve not really achieved much after the war, the Igbos ve taken over Lagos with their 20 pound, making Yorubas tenants in Lagos Yorubas are the greatest losers of all times.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ngwakwe! If you touch my posts,I will beat you this night angry
Quid nwannem nyerem aka chie ngwakwe warning maka na oya ebe akwa ma o try a mu!

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Ngwakwe! If you touch my posts,I will beat you this night angry
Quid nwannem nyerem aka chie ngwakwe warning maka na oya ebe akwa ma o try a mu!
^^Nsogbu adiro.

@ Ngwakwe: biko hapu mu na nwanne m k'anyi wuo ndi ofe n'ala taata.

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Better they slept with another man than their fathers! a usual tradition in your useless tribe.
Dino maleye denying his several bastards in yoruba land,your sisters are cheerful givers.

DID YOU KNOW THAT COSSY (IBO ) SLEEP WITH DOG IN ONE OF HER SEX TAPE?

BIANCA'S RABBIT HOLE WAS SERVICED BY A YORUBA MAN BEFORE YOUR FILTHY OJUIKU MARRY HER.

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Wow! Nice one cheesy I didn't also forget that touts reign supreme in the waste while you and your likes who managed to get a diploma at 35! have been reduced to internet warriors. Agbero oje nga!!
This your English self undecided when will you improve?

KEEP CHANGING MY ORIGINAL POST, IT WON'T DETER ME FROM BASHING YOU, YOUR TRIBE.

SHOULD I BRING OUT THE TWO INCHES FOR YOUR MOTHER TO SUCK?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

KEEP CHANGING MY ORIGINAL POST, IT WON'T DETER ME FROM BASHING YOU, YOUR TRIBE.

SHOULD I BRING OUT THE TWO INCHES FOR YOUR MOTHER TO SUCK?
^^ So ur d1ck is only 2 inches?
Is that why you are jealous of Igbo men?

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:

I have been looking for a good response to this post (not mine) ==>

YOU POSTED ANOTHER MAN'S VIEW. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TACKLE THE GIBBERISH YOU POSTED ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ So ur d1ck is only 2 inches?
Is that why you are jealous of Igbo men?

DIRECT THAT QUESTION TO YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE HAS SEEN MY INCHES BEFORE.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

YOU POSTED ANOTHER MAN'S VIEW. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TACKLE THE GIBBERISH YOU POSTED ABOVE.
Respond to this other man's view, dont dodge now.

5.00GPA:

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TACKLE THE GIBBERISH YOU POSTED ABOVE.
Create TIME to face yoruba enslavement to cattle-brained northerners.
Its much better than beefing Igbos who you are no match for.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can see from the picture my brother quid posted.

Even the middle belt call you northern slaves. Babangida is a submissive friend! Do you know he was in Anambra last week just to wine and dine with his friends?
If we were slaves,we will go there but Igbo men are not like your tout of a god father Tinubu,who have no regards for your obas(thou I don't blame him because they are corp molesters) but could go down to kano for the installation of an emir.. A full grown he goat begging for love and trying so hard to rub shoulders cheesy

Apart from rochas who is now looking for a way to come back to pdp or Apga, which other eastern governor is begging for northern love or is it my ex governor who locked up hell-rufai in his hotel room? cheesy. Does a slave lock up his master?

5.00GPA:

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO ANY TRIBE IN POWER?

WHEN OBASANJO WAS IN POWER YOUR TRIBE PLAYED THE SECOND FIDDLE

DURING YARADUA'S REGIME YOUR TRIBE DID THE SAME

PRESENTLY UNDER GOATLUCK'S REGIME, ALL YOUR IBO POLITICAL LEADERS ARE SLAVE TO HIM, THEY ALWAYS FOLLOW HIM A SHEEP WITH NO VISION.

YOUR TRIBE SHELVES THEIR PLAN TO CONTEST IN 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AFTER GOATLUCK GAVE YOUR GULLIBLE IBO LEADERS MONEY, APPOINTMENT.

OJUKWU EVEN CAMPAIGN ON BEHALF OF BABAGIDA.

TELL ME WHO IS SLAVE? IS IT NOT YOUR TRIBE

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

DIRECT THAT QUESTION TO YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE HAS SEEN MY INCHES BEFORE.
You are suffering from small p*enis syndrome
That explains a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv:
A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal!

Just as you can see from the picture my brother quid posted.
^^ Told him

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Paining me that your rapist useless oba died and seven heads from your useless family had to go with him
Barbarians!
Shameless obas that rape corp members!
Yoruba man can even sleep with a dog since they sleep with their daughters!
useless beasts!!

I thought you were different that's why I bothered replying you but I see you have joined your people. Tribalism and Prejudice runs in your blood to the extent that even amongst your people you set aside a few and call them "osu", labelling them as outcast. Have you stopped eating human BEANS in your village cause I hear it is a delicacy.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: I thought you were different that's why I bothered replying you but I see you have joined your people. Tribalism and Prejudice runs in your blood to the extent that even amongst your people you set aside a few and call them "osu", labelling them as outcast. Have you stopped eating human BEANS in your village cause I hear it is a delicacy.

Still waiting for a response:

gratiaeo:
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a se'x starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s se'x heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
so Yorubas ve not really achieved much after the war, the Igbos ve taken over Lagos with their 20 pound, making Yorubas tenants in Lagos Yorubas are the greatest losers of all times.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hehehe cry baby why don't you call your co warriors or resurrect your other monikers for an e-fight! Ezi!

Ffk was dumped for an old man hence his frustration besides your mother's snake hole was serviced by your grandfather cheesy
Cosy slept with no dog compared to your sisters who are cheerful givers.
Some guys will say,Igbo,bini and other ashawos dey collect money but yoruba girls dey do am for free! Just promise her marriage and after that you run!cheesy that explains the high rate of single mothers in your land. Bleached up idi ots.
You keep calling Igbo girls prostitutes but real yoruba men prefer to take a wife from the east hence your frustration! tongue

5.00GPA:

DID YOU KNOW THAT COSSY (IBO ) SLEEP WITH DOG IN ONE OF HER SEX TAPE?

BIANCA'S RABBIT HOLE WAS SERVICED BY A YORUBA MAN BEFORE YOUR FILTHY OJUIKU MARRY HER.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Yoruba man can even sleep with a dog since they sleep with their daughters!

If cossy can sleep with a dog on camera, that means it is a regular practise in Iboland.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: If cossy can sleep with a dog on camera, that means it is a regular practise in Iboland.
^^ Illiterate reasoning process.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy see as full grown he-goat dey bow to him fellow goat.

quid:
^^ Told him

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can see from the picture my brother quid posted.

Even the middle belt call you northern slaves. Babangida is a submissive friend! Do you know he was in Anambra last week just to wine and dine with his friends?
If we were slaves,we will go there but Igbo men are not like your tout of a god father Tinubu,who have no regards for your obas(thou I don't blame him because they are corp molesters) but could go down to kano for the installation of an emir.. A full grown he goat begging for love and trying so hard to rub shoulderscheesy

Apart from rochas who is now looking for a way to come back to pdp or Apga, which other eastern governor is begging for northern love or is it my ex governor who locked up hell-rufai in his hotel room? :Does a slave lock up his master?

A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can seefrom the picture my brother quidposted.

IS THAT YOUR DEFINITION FOR SLAVE? CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

HAVE YOU NOT BOWED TO YOUR ELDERS BEFORE TO SHOW THEM RESPECT? IN YORUBALAND "BOWING DOWN " IS A SIGN OF RESPECT.

DID YOUR MOTHER NOT TEACH YOU THAT? OO I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE HAS BAD CULTURE. IBO CHILDREN USE LEGS, FIST TO WAKE THEIR PARENTS.

A person who is the property of another person and whose labor and also whose life often is subject to the owner's volition.

A SLAVE IS A PERSON WHO IS SUBJECTED TO ANOTHER MAN ,AND SUCH PERSON HAS NO PRIVILEGE TO PURSUE HIS /HER AIM

HAS YOUR TRIBE ABLE TO PURSUE OR ACHIEVE THEIR AIM IN NIGERIA?

HAS YOUR APGA PARTY PROVIDED WHAT YOUR TRIBE IS AIMING AT? APGA - THE UNDERDOG PARTY.

IJAW TRIBE HAS EVEN SIDELINED YOUR TRIBE,
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Who is this mbala? undecided

vicadex07: If cossy can sleep with a dog on camera, that means it is a regular practise in Iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can seefrom the picture my brother quidposted.

IS THAT YOUR DEFINITION FOR SLAVE? CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

HAVE YOU NOT BOWED TO YOUR ELDERS BEFORE TO SHOW THEM RESPECT? IN YORUBALAND "BOWING DOWN " IS A SIGN OF RESPECT.

DID YOUR MOTHER NOT TEACH YOU THAT? OO I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE HAS BAD CULTURE. IBO CHILDREN USE LEGS, FIST TO WAKE THEIR PARENTS.

A person who is the property of another person and whose labor and also whose life often is subject to the owner's volition.

A SLAVE IS A PERSON WHO IS SUBJECTED TO ANOTHER MAN ,AND SUCH PERSON HAS NO PRIVILEGE TO PURSUE HIS /HER AIM
A slave picture worth 1000 boring posts.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2014

YOU CAN EASILY MANOEUVRE IBO LADIES . ENTICE THEM WITH MONEY, THEY WILL DANCE TO YOUR TUNE EASILY.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nwannem biko hapu that mbala cheesy

quid:
^^ Illiterate reasoning process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? / Man Cut Wife In Pieces For Ritual (disturbing Photos) / Drug War: NDLEA Arrests 31,675 Persons, Convicts 5,147 In 29 Months – Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.