Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. (7715 Views)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Asusu ala anyi n'agbagwoju gi anya.
Gbaa mbo ka i hapu ime obodo gi, ebizina ndu onye ime ezi. Inugo?
I will deliver the message to all your worthless family members.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Now all the yoruba men between ages 18 to 70 are gallivanting the motor parks in search of of 20 naira, while Igbos cart away millions from under their noses.

Keep up the good work.
- BASELESS FACT, POSTULATION.

COME TO LAGOS, IBADAN, OSUN, OGUN AND SEE HOW YOUR IBO ARE HUSTLIING AS A PRIRATED DISC SELLERS ,SELLERS OF SECOND HAND WARES, COUNTERFEIT GOODS...

70+ (AGE)MAJORITY OF RICHEST MEN IN NIGERIA ARE FROM YORUBA - ADENUGA, OTEDOLA.....

18+(AGE) MOST ENTERPRISING / ONE OF RICHEST YOUTH IN NIGERIA SEUN OSEWA.... (YORUBA )

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: I will deliver the message to all your worthless family members.
^^ Nke a bu okwu n'enweghi isi n'odu.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
The only reason why the igbos are in Lagos is because of the wharf!! Which your useless bottom drug trafficking and molester a5s could not make use of!
Indeed the yoruba lazy goats fed the hard working Igbos! Laughable!

Pls work on your tenses and typo or is that how you spell? Old olodo undecided

5.00GPA:

YORUBA HAS BEEN FEEDING THE IBO SINCE 1970.

YORUBA GAVE YOUR FOREFATHERS £20

SOUTH WEST HAS BEEN A SAFETY PLACE FOR IBO SURVIVE, EARN A LIVING. EVERY IBO SEES SOUTH WEST HAS A NEW YORK WHERE THEY CAN MAKE A LIVING.

#GO TO MOTOR PARK IN YOUR REGION AND ASKED WHERE THEY'RE HEADING TO

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Look at an old fool who managed to get a diploma at 35 talking about IQ cheesy
Besides, I'v managed to answer those silly questions of yours in my previous posts or have you run of words? Old man is age now telling on you? cheesy

I AM NOT A HND /NCE HOLDER LIKE YOU. MY COURSE IS LUCRATIVE THAN WHAT YOU ENGAGE YOURSELF WITH.

YOU DO DEPEND ON YOUR HUSBAND BEFORE YOU CAN EAT, SURVIVE
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

70+ (AGE)
Area fathers: Adedibu, Alao-Akala, Tinubu, etc

5.00GPA:

18+(AGE) MOST ENTERPRISING
Area boys: Gani-Adams, Omo onile, Agbero in Lagos Island, Jaguda in Ojuelegba, Kura in Kuramo beach, Gbomo-Gbomo at obalende

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Translation
quid:
My father is a goat and my mother a pig.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: The only reason why the igbos are in Lagos is because of the wharf!! Which your useless bottom drug trafficking and molester a5s could not make use of!
Yorubas at the whorf collect 20 naira for agege bread from Igbo men who import goods worth millions every day

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: Translation
^^ Kedu ihe onye nke a n'ezuzu?

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Translation
quid:
All my entire lineage are useless and am the worst of them all
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: The only reason why the igbos are in Lagos is because of the wharf!! Which your useless bottom drug trafficking and molester a5s could not make use of!
Indeed the yoruba lazy goats fed the hard working Igbos! Laughable!

Pls work on your typo or is that how you spell? undecided

quote author=5.00GPA]

YORUBA HAS BEEN FEEDING THE IBO SINCE 1970.

YORUBA GAVE YOUR FOREFATHERS £20

SOUTH WEST HAS BEEN A SAFETY PLACE FOR IBO SURVIVE, EARN A LIVING. EVERY IBO SEES SOUTH WEST HAS A NEW YORK WHERE THEY CAN MAKE A LIVING.

#GO TO MOTOR PARK IN YOUR REGION AND ASKED WHERE THEY'RE HEADING TO

IS THERE NO WHARF IN PORTHARCOURT? MAJORITY OF IBO IN LAGOS ARE UNSKILLED LABOUR.

WHY CAN'T YOUR 5 LEASTERN GOVERNOR MAKE A WHARF OR BEG GOATLUCK TO CONSTRUCT A WHARF IN YOUR LANDLOCKED REGION JUST LIKE THE CHIEFS WITH RED CAP BEGGED GOATLUCK TO CONSTRUCT SECOND NIGER BRIDGE FOR THEM
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
You are not even up to the class of an NCE holder not to talk of HND. You managed to acquire a diploma in computer where you only learnt to log in on NL cheesy

5.00GPA:

I AM NOT A HND /NCE HOLDER LIKE YOU. MY COURSE IS LUCRATIVE THAN WHAT YOU ENGAGE YOURSELF WITH.

YOU DO DEPEND ON YOUR HUSBAND BEFORE YOU CAN EAT, SURVIVE

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

IS THERE NO WHARF IN PORTHARCOURT? MAJORITY OF IBO IN LAGOS ARE UNSKILLED LABOUR.
Igbos are in PH too, dont get more jealous now.

5.00GPA:

WHY CAN'T YOUR 5 LEASTERN GOVERNOR MAKE A WHARF OR BEG GOATLUCK TO CONSTRUCT A WHARF IN YOUR LANDLOCKED REGION JUST LIKE THE CHIEFS WITH RED CAP BEGGED GOATLUCK TO CONSTRUCT SECOND NIGER BRIDGE FOR THEM
^^ Enugu intl. airport is doing very well also. GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Yorubas at the whorf collect 20 naira for agege bread from Igbo men who import goods worth millions every day

REAL MEN(ALAKIJA, DANGOTE, ADENUGA ) ARE INTO REAL BUSINESS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE GDP OF THIS COUNTRY WHILE FAKE MEN(BRO CHUKWUDI, EMEKA ) VENTURED INTO PETTY BUSINESS )
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: You are not even up to the class of an NCE holder not to talk of HND. You managed to acquire a diploma in computer where you only learnt to log in on NL cheesy

Na ibo people no dey complete school. SSCE is their highest certificate. Ibo man can sell anything including/especially his wife, parents and children. They are very good traders
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

REAL MEN(ALAKIJA, DANGOTE, ADENUGA ) ARE INTO REAL BUSINESS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE GDP OF THIS COUNTRY
mumu business like Abiola's ITT . . .

5.00GPA:

WHILE FAKE MEN(BRO CHUKWUDI, EMEKA ) VENTURED INTO PETTY BUSINESS )
While the yoruba men with 2 inch d1cks keep grovelling in motor parks.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Igbos are in PH too, dont get more jealous now.

^^ Enugu intl. airport is doing very well also. GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin

WHY CAN'T THEY HEAD TO PH INSTEAD OF OVERCROWDING LAGOS?

IBO ARE IN LAGOS,IBADAN, OGUN BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC VIABILITY OF THOSE STATES WHICH ARE MORE ECONOMIC VIABLE THAN THE WHOLE 5LEASTERN STATES

HAS ANY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT GROUNDED IN ENUGU?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

WHY CAN'T THEY HEAD TO PH INSTEAD OF OVERCROWDING LAGOS?

IBO ARE IN LAGOS,IBADAN, OGUN BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC VIABILITY OF THOSE STATES WHICH ARE MORE ECONOMIC VIABLE THAN THE WHOLE 5LEASTERN STATES

HAS ANY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT GROUNDED IN ENUGU?
My friend. This is "ONE NIGERIA". If you dont like it, go and drink poison like ur egbon ==>

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: You are not even up to the class of an NCE holder not to talk of HND. You managed to acquire a diploma in computer where you only learnt to log in on NL cheesy

CAN YOU TELL US WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR A LIVING?

CAN YOU TELL US WHICH COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING ?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Involved in unskilled labour like the Igbo commissioner in Lagos? Is there a yoruba commissioner in the east? Never!
Your miserable father is not even fit to clean the shoes of the president you call a goat. Not even your sex starved abiola,if he was alive cheesy
choi! Those your northern masters no pity una at all, imagine watching a full grown papa making love to old mama in prison shocked konji na bastard! cheesy

5.00GPA:

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

CAN YOU TELL US WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR A LIVING?

CAN YOU TELL US WHICH COURSE YOU ARE STUDYING ?
She is studying a course is making Yorubas jealous of her.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
ROTFL cheesy cheesy

quid:
My friend. This is "ONE NIGERIA". If you dont like it, go and drink poison like ur egbon ==>

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:

I THOUGHT IBO ARE BIAFRAUDAN. WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE?

BIAFRA - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
5.00GPA:

I thought Awolowo and Adekunle fought for ONE NIGERIA?

Now is time to enjoy THE BENEFITS OF ONE NIGERIA.

Igbos will continue to thrive, bad belle people go dey chop 20 naira akara for motorpark

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Anam a study akpa amu nna ya cheesy

quid:
She is studying a course is making Yorubas jealous of her.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Anam a study akpa amu nna ya cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
O di ka umu nwoke yoruba nwere obere amu sef.

O bu ihe mere ha ji ewesara ndi Igbo iwe.

5 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Involved in unskilled labour like the Igbo commissioner in Lagos? Is there a yoruba commissioner in the east? Never!
Your miserable father is not even fit to clean the shoes of the president you call a goat. Not even your sex starved abiola,if he was alive cheesy
choi! Those your northern masters no pity una at all, imagine watching a full grown papa making love to old mama in prison shocked konji na bastard! cheesy

LIKE THE WAY COSSY SLEPT WITH DOG JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY.

YORUBA ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LEASTERN GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEIR IS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SURVIVE IN
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

YORUBA ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LEASTERN GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEIR IS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SURVIVE IN
Yes, enough daily 20 naira for akara and boli at the motorparks.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
I thought Awolowo and Adekunle fought for ONE NIGERIA?

Now is time to enjoy THE BENEFITS OF ONE NIGERIA.

Igbos will continue to thrive, bad belle people go dey chop 20 naira akara for motorpark
AND I THOUGHT DESCENDANTS OF OJUIKU ARE STILL AGITATING FOR REALISATION OF Biafra

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Nwannem, this guy ga e be akwa taata
Old man stop crying like a baby grin

5.00GPA:

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
Yes, enough daily 20 naira for akara and boli at the motorparks.

LIKE THE WAY BRO CHUKWUDI LEFT HIS LANDLOCKED LEASTERN REGION TO HUSTLE AS UNSKILLED LABOUR IN LAGOS, IBADAN, OGUN,......
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

AND I THOUGHT DESCENDANTS OF OJUIKU ARE STILL AGITATING FOR REALISATION OF Biafra
You don begin jealous biafra also?
No joke with Igbo people eh. Their matter go give u serious high blood pressure.
You go just kpeme for nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colorado: The New Ecstasy Of Madness Among The Youth (must Watch) / Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) / NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.