Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11257 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shut up, why will he swear over what everybody has confirmed here on NL. Eggy pix has been flying for like months now, so its not new. He has been destroyed as far as NL is concern, he should resign to fate..

KIRIJI: swear by your mothers life that you werent born in yorubaland. Swear by your right eye that you didnt have your secondary education in yorubaland. Swear by your scrotum that you are presently not residing and working in yorubaland.

Ungrateful ibo turd, you owe your miserable existence on the yorubas. Schnook !
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin
The only tarred road in abakaliki is the road leading to government house.
... And i learnt that Guelly Erosion and Landslide is presently tearing that particular road into pieces cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
KIRIJI: swear by your mothers life that you werent born in yorubaland. Swear by your right eye that you didnt have your secondary education in yorubaland. Swear by your scrotum that you are presently not residing and working in yorubaland.

the animal was even boasting of attending ijebu grammar school.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ chino why behaving like your lord of ward now (ojukwu)
why posting someone's pix here.
honestly you be ewu.
chai********mama chinonso***********
don born pikin.*********

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shut up and stop crying, if this is not you then post your pix, because we busted you via your email to your facebook. grin grin

anago18:

ilugun boy plead with you to stop, humour me son. did ilugun boy even know how I look why did you tell us ,you are lying about the pictures on the complaint thread. your lies is zigabytes.

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Clown even illugun and lots of other people confirmed it initially and pleaded with me not to post it again.

Is your name not Tunde Salam?? grin grin

bwahhaaaahaaaàa, animal so I have the monopoly of that name. you make me laugh....

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2014

swear with your miserable life that there aren't yorubas in alaigbo, swear with your empty head that we aren't one nigeria, swear with your impotent scrotum that I don't have a right to stay anywhere in nigeria grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Your email led us there Tunde Salam.. grin grin

Stop crying oo.. grin grin grin

Illugun confirmed the pix and pm me not to post it again. I can show you his pm to me to prove it! grin

anago18:

bwahhaaaahaaaàa, animal so I have the monopoly of that name. you make me laugh....

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Shut up and stop crying, if this is not you then post your pix, because we busted you via your email to your facebook. grin grin

and if you don't post that email here now for everyone to confirm. you will die on your way back to akwa from Lagos can I hear a big amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
And if you deny your pix once more your sick mother will die tomorrow and your pregnant sister will die next week. Can I hear allahu akbar!

anago18:

and if you don't post that email here now for everyone to confirm. you will die on your way back to akwa from Lagos can I hear a big amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Your email led us there Tunde Salam.. grin grin

Stop crying oo.. grin grin grin

Illugun confirmed the pix and pm me not to post it again. I can show you his pm to me to prove it! grin

just post the email that lead you to the picture or claim your curses. shikena.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
You be clown, you have been busted for good. Your email gave you away. You have to continually live with the stigma..

Poor ugly looking frog.. grin grin

anago18:

just post the email that lead you to the picture or claim your curses. shikena.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Harmvirus,its so sad that your thread has been completely derailed. Sorry about that
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
KIRIJI: ... And i learnt that Guelly Erosion and Landslide is presently tearing that particular road into pieces cheesycheesy
chai.
i can count the number of houses in abakiliki...
the rest nah farm.
*********am talking of the capital city o.*********

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: And if you deny your pix once more your sick mother will die tomorrow and your pregnant sister will die next week. Can I hear allahu akbar!

big amen may your curses come to pass if those pictures are mine. but if not everyone in your lineage will do new year in the cemetery. can I get a big amen....
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
That is not Abakaliki, now look at state capital of yolobarland the sophisticated people.. grin grin

See how yolobass are competing mud houses and rusted zinc.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

WIZGUY69:
chai.
i can count the number of houses in abakiliki...
the rest nah farm.
*********am talking of the capital city o.*********

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Shut up, why will he swear over what everybody has confirmed here on NL. Eggy pix has been flying for like months now, so its not new. He has been destroyed as far as NL is concern, he should resign to fate..

Moth.fvck.r, i did not quote you, why the fvck must you then respond to the comment i made to someone else ?

That picture is not eggheaders. He is a moslem he doesnt take liquor. Moreso, Tunde Salam is a big boy but he doesnt need to boast and brag like you lowlifer.

Mr chinonso dike, we'v all seen your ugly pics with your Igbo and burnt teeth you really look like someone suffering from Leukemia.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
SOON ALL THE HOUSES IN SOUTH LEAST WILL SOON COLLAPSE WHEN HEAVY RAIN START NEXT MONTH.

THEY BUILT THEIR HOUSES WITH SUBSTANDARD BUILDING MATERIALS

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
May you and all your generations even the ones yet unborn die and die the second time. May your sick mother die, may your pregnant sister die with the unborn baby. Maybe you die like your father in the dustbin.

anago18:

big amen may your curses come to pass if those pictures are mine. but if not everyone in your lineage will do new year in the cemetery. can I get a big amen....

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You be clown, you have been busted for good. Your email gave you away. You have to continually live with the stigma..

Poor ugly looking frog.. grin grin

Your agbalumo head have nothing but lies. This is the email I sent you, now let everyone confirm who the liar is.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: May you and all your generations even the ones yet unborn die and die the second time. May your sick mother die, may your pregnant sister die with the unborn baby. Maybe you die like your father in the dustbin.

painment after he has been confirm you gat a pH.d in lying... cry cry old man abi na baby.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: That is not Abakaliki, now look at state capital of yolobarland the sophisticated people.. grin grin

See how yolobass are competing mud houses and rusted zinc.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

BUT THOSE MUD HOUSES ARE NOT COLLAPSING LIKE THE ONE ABOVE UPLOADED BY THE OP.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
I a quoting you because you are sounding silly I need to whip you into line. If that cutie is my pix I accept it whole-heartedly. grin grin

Now can your jobless homeless ugly b@stard accept his pix.. grin grin

KIRIJI: Moth.fvck.r, i did not quote you, why the fvck must you then respond to the comment i made to someone else ?

That picture is not eggheaders. He is a moslem he doesnt take liquor. Moreso, Tunde Salam is a big boy but he doesnt need to boast and brag like you lowlifer.

Mr chinonso dike, we'v all seen your ugly pics with your Igbo and burnt teeth you really look like someone suffering from Leukemia.

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Harmvirus(f): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: Harmvirus,its so sad that your thread has been completely derailed. Sorry about that

Thanks dear, what can I say...thanks to these derailers chino72,anago18,wizguy69 and customized07. If I see you guys on my thread again, na koboko I go use flog una comot angry
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
KIRIJI: Moth.fvck.r, i did not quote you, why the fvck must you then respond to the comment i made to someone else ?

thank you very much. Eggheaders is from a wealthy family too.
Some peeps should try and stop taking nairaland serious honestly.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me angry? No no, I can't because I am happy for busting you.. grin

If you say we are lying then post the real pix.. grin grin

You are busted for life..

Ugly looking monkey.. grin grin

anago18:

painment after he has been confirm you gat a pH.d in lying... cry cry old man abi na baby.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me angry? No no, I can't because I am happy for busting you.. grin

If you say we are lying then post the real pix.. grin grin

You are busted for life..

Ugly looking monkey.. grin grin

I should give you my real pictures ehn tell me how dumb your head is I thought you already gat them why do you need them again. bwahhaaahaaaa.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Now this is the pix I got from his facebook. This is their house in oshogbo and his elder bros standing there. What does the pix depict? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

berem: thank you very much. Eggheaders is from a wealthy family too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its because you are denying your real self which we have go.. grin grin

anago18:

I should give you my real pictures ehn tell me how dumb your head is I thought you already gat them why do you need them again. bwahhaaahaaaa.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Its because you are denying your real self which we have go.. grin grin

why do you need the real pictures when you already have them. abeg make I see front.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: thank you very much. Eggheaders is from a wealthy family too.

Berem you can lie, eggheader is a village slum dweller in Oshogbo abi na iseyin joor.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don't need anything because we have got the real pix, I only said that since you are denying yourself..

anago18:

why do you need the real pictures when you already have them. abeg make I see front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Sanwo-Olu Moves To Tackle Gangs, Kidnappers In Lagos / Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.