Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11269 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by winniz: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

oh god, and this animal is lying with straight face and it shall not be well with you. unless you confess about your lies onye nzuzu.

Before looking 4 who it shall not be well with, You Liar should look at your Poverty stricken self and check whether it is well with You first eddddiot. I can understand your frustration take heart, Poverty is a huge disease, Tunde Salam your poverty condition will remain like that and it you shall never improve you disgusting pig.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by winniz: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

you re....tarded eunuch, it shall not be well with who is telling lies here, you are a phoolish liar from the pit of hell. how about grinding you to paste and feeding your worthless cadaver to an active volcano. so you go fraternize with Lucifer your mentor in the lake of fire. fvckhead you should represent Africa in intercontinental lying competition.

You illiterate and Lunatic keep spewing the same Jargon.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2014
winniz:

Before looking 4 who it shall not be well with, You Liar should look at your Poverty stricken self and check whether it is well with You first eddddiot. I can understand your frustration take heart, Poverty is a huge disease, Tunde Salam your poverty condition will remain like that and it you shall never improve you disgusting pig.

you will die phucking liar, you and your fellow idi0t wish I was the one in the picture. but God have been faithful and I'm a better person than that. poverty is more connected with your family than siamese twins connected by brains. poverty gat a permanent resident in your household. hey you swine and fvckhead liar may favour and goodluck run away from you like the distance between mercury and Pluto. shytehead nematode never do well.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2014
winniz:

lunacy will never leave your household, till every member of your lineage rotten hell. you swine.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by tomakint: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
winniz:

Ain't u tired of replying the kid for once? undecided so many things are not right with the poor soul in all areas of his LIFE. He claims he is working in one 'fairytale company' yet he has more time to stay awake from 3am-4am on a Monday morning to e-fight, he has more time to create multiple monikers and respond to every comment here shocked my guy just IGNORE the kid for once and watch him from a DISTANCE 8

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Tomakint you will kill somebody oo.. grin grin

tomakint:
Ain't u tired of replying the kid for once? undecided so many things are not right with the poor soul in all areas of his LIFE. He claims he is working in one 'fairytale company' yet he has more time to stay awake from 3am-4am on a Monday morning to e-fight, he has more time to create multiple monikers and respond to every comment here shocked my guy just IGNORE the kid for once and watch him from a DISTANCE 8

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by tomakint: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Chino72: Tomakint you will kill somebody oo.. grin grin
My bro.....abi wetin man go do now? Somebody gotta tell the truth somehow. That boy is really in shambles that I can tell......like you rightly said sometimes ago, I think the boy is frustrated in the real world he is no where near what he claims to be here. He is 27, he thinks he is still young grin grin how u dey? grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin

Omo I dey fine oo!

I came back to Awka on friday!

Leave that boy na me fit am, I know where and how to punch him! grin grin

tomakint:
My bro.....abi wetin man go do now? Somebody gotta tell the truth somehow. That boy is really in shambles that I can tell......like you rightly said sometimes ago, I think the boy is frustrated in the real world he is no where near what he claims to be here. He is 27, he thinks he is still young grin grin how u dey? grin
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Chino, all these ur laughing gifs sef.
so funny

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
NG nwanne mu kedu.. cheesy

Evergreen123: Chino, all these ur laughing gifs sef.
so funny
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by tomakint: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123: Chino, all these ur laughing gifs sef.
so funny
My beautiful Ngozi how you dey? wink
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by tomakint: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Chino72: grin grin

Omo I dey fine oo!

I came back to Awka on friday!

Leave that boy na me fit am, I know where and how to punch him! grin grin
Nna you too much for the kid, sometimes I feel like crying for him but he is such an incorigible 'sinner' here that I cannot but enjoy his show of shame grin but please try to ignore him and watch him from a DISTANCE!

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by swedbase(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Chino72: Ibadam grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
tomakint:

onye Chinese cookware it shall not be well with you. if you talk shyte I go come wipe your black a$$ for central area. no wonder you lick gej a$$ religiously ashiere. why are you concern about the time I'm awake she eleyi fe Ku danu ni.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by backtosender: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola's "Skelewu" campaign Rally In Ede, Osun State look at the living standard in Osun state and yorubas will not wake up and fight themselves out of poverty grin

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by 4thRock: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
KIRIJI: Moth.fvck.r, i did not quote you, why the fvck must you then respond to the comment i made to someone else ?

That picture is not eggheaders. He is a moslem he doesnt take liquor. Moreso, Tunde Salam is a big boy but he doesnt need to boast and brag like you lowlifer.

Mr chinonso dike, we'v all seen your ugly pics with your Igbo and burnt teeth you really look like someone suffering from Leukemia.

Sharrappp conehead, you sound like homo calling another man a "big boy". You know eggy loves that purple shirt. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Fatai Owoseni Remains Lagos Police Commissioner / Governors Hold National Economic Council Meeting In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.