Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29105 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by MrT2011(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
DKJaleel: talking from experience??

Are you a ghost

Abi u don die before come wake alive in!

grin grin grin
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by MrT2011(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
podosci:
what about children born of mental instability due to shortage of oxygen to the brain during child birth as a redult of the placenta raping arnd the childs neck? where wld dey go? wld dey be judged based on the sin commited in the womb?

Laugh wan kill Meh!

In the voice of zebrudaya, Abeg, "told them"

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Tolexander: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
tmanuelle: Now that takes away the possibility of repentance for him if he had to be judged based on his mental state before the wahala. He s been deprived of that opportunity. What do say about the dying minute repentance...the right hand criminal on the cross?
So I really believe his own condemnation should be more lenient since there was no opportunity for a possible change of heart as a result of his mental state as at the last day.
...My thinkin tho
if it's all about last minute repentance, then almost everyone will be in paradise cos it is that easy to ask for forgiveness when death is certain.

Most mad men are dead to moral judgement.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Maximus85(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Act 24:15 says there will be a resurrection of the just and the unjust. The Just are those who obey God's commandments till they die, they will be resurrected.
The Unjust are those who didn't have the chance to learn about God till they die. Mad people falls into this category. If he's been mad for 15years and died, are we saying if he didn't go mad he might not have changed his ways for good?

So, a mad man will be resurrected and given another chance to learn about God and obey him during Christ's 1000year reign.

I hope you're satisfied OP?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by VantagePoint: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Proffdada: i was talking to the sane people not you
Fortunately for mankind, people like you and the 'sane' people are usually locked up at Yaba.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by rhymz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Only an ignoramus will rationalize that mad people will go to some hell according to their holy book of fiction and babbles.
Living is a consciousness, a consciousness bounded by the realms of this world, and this consciousness is a product of chemical reactions and social programming. Mental state is an expression of this product, death is a loss of this consciousness, if you are dead you become unaware of any belief or religious dogma....if there is truly another life after death, it is a consciousness different from this realm.
Just because the chemical reactions begets a reality or realm different from everyone else does not mean they are possessed by some demons like some Christians ignorantly claim.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
ojimbo: and you think they won`t blame God for not giving the opportunity to repent. What about the little babeis that died whithout been baptised because christians believed they were born with sins

Yeah, I know.. Thats why we as Christian should live a holy life, what of if we suddenly die.
They are even lucky, they might get sane before they die.
But we that are normal, should be watchful.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by biz2get(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Ewo!

LWKMD!!!

Chai!!

Wait..
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by williamsKay: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
rocgirl: Lol..
You're not alone.
While growing up i always wondered where the cockcroaches i mistakenly stepped on or the chickens killed during chrismas went to.
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by williamsKay: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
You're not alone.
While growing up i always wondered where the cockcroaches i mistakenly stepped on or the chickens killed during chrismas went to.
Keep wondering...U won't understand untill u grow up in knowledge...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by williamsKay: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
JerryBerry: if i hear say "hell" dey exist, make I n.aked baff. Lol.

But, on a serious note.
Where the heck is hell located in this universe?
An imaginary place where religious cohorts believe their enemies will be punished forever. grin
who art thou Human
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
gebest: If i where u, i will be concerned about were i will go when raptures take effect and not were will mad person go for our GOD is a just God.

You might as well not be concerned about where your family will go to after death, since you're so in pursuit of your salvation.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.

Yea right. And what if they were mentally unstable from birth?

@OP, apparently no one has answers to this question. Speculation it is, and speculation it will always be.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.

SMDH. SMDH vigorously!!!

How can people seriously think like this? Meaning it's their fault that they are mentally incapacitated?

You might as well say that kids born with anencephaly are so cos of their faults.

Mheeeeen!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by eminezrex(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
haba!! There must be somtin behind mad man madness.....mad people will lineup wit sane pple dat day 4 judgement,....as 4 imbeciles hmmmm dem case get k-leg o
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by jennyesh(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
I feel dey wud b judged based on d last sane thing dey did
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by cnnamoko(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
chicken, cockroaches and the rest do not have spirits nor souls, only humans got souls that will department the body someday to another destination. Mentally ill people will be judge. Then their eyes go clear
You're not alone.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by gebest: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
masonkz:

You might as well not be concerned about where your family will go to after death, since you're so in pursuit of your salvation.
i mean no harm bro.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by CanadaCars(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
The bible never teaches that we go anywhere at death. What the Bible teaches is that there is going to be a resurrection. John 5:28,29 Acts 24:15. These verses teaches that there is going to be a resurrection for both the righteous and the unrighteous. So anyone who dies today is unconscious in the grave until the day of resurrection, for judgement and judgement day is not a 24hr day but a period of 1000 years. Rev 20:7,8. So these lunatics will be among the millions of unrighteous resurrected ones who will have the opportunity to learn to live according to God’s standards under christ reign. At the end of christ millennium reign every one at that time will have been made perfect by means of Jesus rulership and that of his co-rulers Rev.5:10. Rev 20:6. At the end of the thousand years, Satan will be let loose according to revelation for the final test. This is what the Bible teaches. Hellfire doctrine is demonic it was brought into Christianity to make it easy for pagans to convert to Christianity. So is the doctrine of Trinity, Christmas celebration. Easter etc they all have pagan origin.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by CanadaCars(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Take for instance the bible account of lazarus, he was a good man when he died yet it was not mentioned anywhere in the bible that he was in heaven neither did he say that when Jesus resurrected him after being dead for 4 days. John 11:11. Here after learning of lazarus death Jesus told his disciples that lazarus was sleeping. Why did Jesus liken death to sleep? Because it is the same state of unconsciousness except that the one sleeping is breathing. John 11:21-25. No mention is made of lazarus of being in heaven at death.
Jesus was in the same state of unconsciousness for those three days that he was dead. It was after God resurrected him that he went to heaven.Acts 2:31-36 interestingly in these scripture mention is made plainly that David did not ascend to heaven. Even Jesus confided in Mary in John 5: 17 after his ressurection that he has not ascended to the father.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why bother yourselves with the things of the spiritual most High. HE alone knows what to do as it is not in the capacity of mortal men to do the things of the immortal one. Just obey the basic 10 commandments and think about the Kingdom of God.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by jjk24(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
The more questions you ask d closer you get to the truth..buh @ d end jst knw daht nothin you believe is true everitin is permitted#asscreed#ubisoft#crazyworld#YOLO#unotalone#seeyouinhell
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Maximus85: Act 24:15 says there will be a resurrection of the just and the unjust. The Just are those who obey God's commandments till they die, they will be resurrected.
The Unjust are those who didn't have the chance to learn about God till they die. Mad people falls into this category. If he's been mad for 15years and died, are we saying if he didn't go mad he might not have changed his ways for good?

So, a mad man will be resurrected and given another chance to learn about God and obey him during Christ's 1000year reign.

I hope you're satisfied OP?
No my dear, I'm not satisfied, you know why? I'll tell you.

Now from your post, it can be deduced that you are a JW and quite frankly, JW doctrine is quite interesting but still begs many questions just like other doctrines.

You say the unjust are the people who weren't opportuned to learn about God(I thought sinners are the unjust, no?), let's classify mad people as such and believe the 1000 years reign theory,now what if they are resurrected and say they don't want to believe in God, what will he do to them, I'm assuming you don't believe in hell, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: No my dear, I'm not satisfied, you know why? I'll tell you.

Now from your post, it can be deduced that you are a JW and quite frankly, JW doctrine is quite interesting but still begs many questions just like other doctrines.

You say the unjust are the people who weren't opportuned to learn about God(I thought sinners are the unjust, no?), let's classify mad people as such and believe the 1000 years reign theory,now what if they are resurrected and say they don't want to believe in God, what will he do to them, I'm assuming you don't believe in hell, I stand to be corrected.
Of course he is right and I'm not a witness .

Mankind would be given a second chance to learn about God.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by CanadaCars(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2014
freecocoa: No my dear, I'm not satisfied, you know why? I'll tell you.

The bible tells us what will happen to those who choose not to obey at the end of the 1000yrs. Rev: 20:7-15 tells us that these ones will be thrown into the lake of fire which means the second death which is eternal destruction. The same thing will happen to hell, death will all be thrown into the lake of fire which means that they will be non - existent just the same way that those who choose not to obey will be non - existent. This is the true teaching of GOD'S word the bible.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Raypawer(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2014
t hey were not born mad
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Proffdada: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2014
VantagePoint:
Fortunately for mankind, people like you and the 'sane' people are usually locked up at Yaba.
wow! So you can communicate. I'm making progress
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Freecocoa, everyone dies into nothingness. It all ends here. Heaven and Hell are mere wishful creations of mortal man.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mezebel(f): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2014
All are made,many are roaming and few are naked... Heaven has a place for us
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mezebel(f): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=mezebel all are mad,many are roaming and few are naked. Heaven oriented
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by myboy2010(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2014
even American go no sey nah only d mad person waka com tak judgement bt b4 den ''ama fi eeru fun eeru.. yepe fun yepe ''

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.