Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here (925 Views)

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
my personal favourite is:-
''the night is dark and full of terrors... But the fire burns them all away''
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
when u play the game of thrones, u win or u die -cerci lanister.
Any man who must say 'i am the king' is no tru king -tywin lanister
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by heed101(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Is season 5 out
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Bravoosii: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Are you kidding me?! This is just like asking for a favorite song or movie or book. You CANNOT have a favorite Game of Thrones quote.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by FlyTee(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2014
winter is coming

1 Like

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Bravoosii: Are you kidding me?! This is just like asking for a favorite song or movie or book. You CANNOT have a favorite Game of Thrones quote.

Don't be myopic. People do have personal favs in everything known to man, be it dogs, foods, novels, hotels, Movies, TV series, and quotes. There is always something out of a common group that stands out for someone to pick and keep.

Take for instance, I do have a favorite song, movie, book and GOT quote:

Epic.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Bravoosii: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ray McBlue:

Don't be myopic. People do have personal favs in everything known to man, be it dogs, foods, novels, hotels, Movies, TV series, and quotes. There is always something out of a common group that stands out for someone to pick and keep.

Take for instance, I do have a favorite song, movie, book and GOT quote:

Epic.
If anyone is being myopic right now it's you. Of all the great books written and songs sung, you mean you can actually pick one? Well, I don't know the type of books you read or music you listen to. Different strokes and all that. For me, it's impossible to have a favorite of the aforementioned likewise a GoT quote.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bravoosii: If anyone is being myopic right now it's you. Of all the great books written and songs sung, you mean you can actually pick one? Well, I don't know the type of books you read or music you listen to. Different strokes and all that. For me, it's impossible to have a favorite of the aforementioned likewise a GoT quote.

Surely when one could not pick out a favorite from all the quotes, songs, novels etc, teeming all over the place and very accessible thanks to the internet, then it becomes obvious that the person in question haven't dabbled enough into them.

People get inspired all the time by their favorite quotes, in fact, in most cases, it doubles as life philosophy. The same thing applies to favorite music and books. For example, I work out every morning with my personal best "Simply The Best" - Tina Turner blaring in my ears. Keeps me going and upbeat every time.

People that are indecisive of what they want are those who usually have difficulty picking out personal favs out of anything. When you've figured out exactly who you are/were, everything else would fall into place... that's just the way it is.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Bravoosii: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Surely when one could not pick out a favorite from all the quotes, songs, novels etc, teeming all over the place and very accessible thanks to the internet, then it becomes obvious that the person in question haven't dabbled enough into them.

People get inspired all the time by their favorite quotes, in fact, in most cases, it doubles as life philosophy. The same thing applies to favorite music and books. For example, I work out every morning with my personal best "Simply The Best" - Tina Turner blaring in my ears. Keeps me going and upbeat every time.

People that are indecisive of what they want are those who usually have difficulty picking out personal favs out of anything. When you've figured out exactly who you are/were, everything else would fall into place... that's just the way it is.

Lol. Okay.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bravoosii: If anyone is being myopic right now it's you. Of all the great books written and songs sung, you mean you can actually pick one? Well, I don't know the type of books you read or music you listen to. Different strokes and all that. For me, it's impossible to have a favorite of the aforementioned likewise a GoT quote.
pls stop defending the fact that u have the memory of a hummingbird. U obvious cant remember any quote from the series.
I will be suprised if u even remember the story line
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Bravoosii: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2014
francleanflexy:
pls stop defending the fact that u have the memory of a hummingbird. U obvious cant remember any quote from the series.
I will be suprised if u even remember the story line
Lol. Wow. So much salt. I hope that made you feel good. Notice how the title of your thread is "favorite quote" but you have three quotes up there. No better way to drive home my point. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Bravoosii: Lol. Wow. So much salt. I hope that made you feel good. Notice how the title of your thread is "favorite quote" but you have three quotes up there. No better way to drive home my point. Cheers.
hmmm...
Look like we have the proverbial situation of pouring water on stone.
Did u read my first post ?
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please do they show the series on DSTV??
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Kezifils(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Tyrion Lannister

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Kezifils(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
olire: Please do they show the series on DSTV??

I don't think so. I have only seen picture of Khaleesi on screen when they re advertising their Xplorer decorder. Maybe dey dont show it cos of the adult content in the show.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kezifils:

I don't think so. I have only seen picture of Khaleesi on screen when they re advertising their Xplorer decorder. Maybe dey dont show it cos of the adult content in the show.
lol @ adult content. Thanks by the way.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by 50calibre(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
" Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is " - Littlefinger

By far my favourite GoT quote from my favourite GoT character. Littlefinger is an evil genius, he's living up to that quote.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Gys, any idea when season 5 will be out?
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by awoononi(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
olire: Gys, any idea when season 5 will be out?
Next year
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
awoononi: Next year
Wow, dats gonna be a long wait.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by awoononi(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
olire:
Wow, dats gonna be a long wait.
Yeah, been doing that for the past four years.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
awoononi: Yeah, been doing that for the past four years.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
awoononi: Yeah, been doing that for the past four years.
Lol. U be veteran cool
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
olire: Gys, any idea when season 5 will be out?

Every TV show out there is seasonal. That means if the old season ends in summer of a certain year, a brand new season is expected to premiere at the beginning or middle of next summer which falls incidentally into the following year's calender.

For example, if Game Of Throne should end in March 2014, it's expected to make a comeback in March 2015 give or take, that's just the way it is. The full-season-long intervals are purely dedicated to shooting, filming, casting new roles, editing, scripting and producing our favorite TV Shows.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
olire: Please do they show the series on DSTV??

South Africa's Dstv's Explorer is currently airing the Season 3 of the Show. Season 4 is expected to premiere immediately after the Season 3 concludes, then from next year hopefully, they can start airing GOT live.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by oluamid(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
"All dwarfs are bastards in the eye of their father" Tyrion Lannister (Don't know if I got the words exactly)
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
RayMcBlue:

South Africa's Dstv's Explorer (a premium bouquet channel) is currently airing the Season 3 of the Show. Season 4 is expected to premiere immediately after the Season 3 concludes, then from next year hopefully, they can start airing GOT live.
thank you very much. What number is the station??
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
olire: thank you very much. What number is the station??

Channel 101. Only exclusive to South Africans though.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Channel 101. Only exclusive to South Africans though.
ouch. How do you then watch it. Besides, channel 101 shows on my dstv.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by RayMcBlue(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
olire: ouch. How do you then watch it. Besides, channel 101 shows on my dstv.

I'm a South African and resides in the City of Durban, so I have access to Explorer. 101 should be m-net in Nigeria if I'm not mistaken, well here it's channel 106.
Re: Post Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Quote Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I'm a South African and resides in the City of Durban, so I have access to Explorer. 101 should be m-net in Nigeria if I'm not mistaken, well here it's channel 106.
Okay. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Furious 7 / I Need List Of Top Interesting Series Movies / Dstv Adds EPL, La Liga, Euro 2016 To Compact Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.