Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (9071 Views)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
As for me I started wearing bra at the age of 14. And it was my dad that bought me my first bra. So what about you ladies?

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Timothy3113(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
KillerBeauty: As for me I started wearing bra at the age of 14. And it was my dad that bought me my first bra. So what about you guys?
did he wear it for you. Just asking ni oo
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
KillerBeauty: As for me I started wearing bra at the age of 14. And it was my dad that bought me my first bra. So what about you ladies?
I started wearing bra right from the womb grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Meestique: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
You guys? Do guys wear bra?
Ur questn shld av been what size mah know if I still get hope for una side.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Meestique: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
missyhorlah: I started wearing bra right from the womb grin grin
6yards wrapper no go fit sew ur bra size now be dat...
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by LaurelP(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
And how often does d size change
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
I know most gals will just cum here n pretend rubbish!!!!

Still following!!!!

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
I started wearing mine @4..lols
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote
author=KillerBeauty]As for me I started wearing bra at the age of 14.
And it was my dad that bought me my first bra. So what about you
ladies?[/quote]

Dis s serious!!!!! dat means u started puberty very early? and hw ws d size of ur breast by den?*just curious*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
missyhorlah: I started wearing bra right from the womb grin grin

Stop pretening!!!!! just go straight 2 d point.

Waitin 4 answer!
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
I started wearing mine at 15, hmm it ws really funny then.. Lol

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by mencade5(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
I wore bra on my feet *tongue feet*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Meestique: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4: I know most gals will just cum here n pretend rubbish!!!!

Still following!!!!
Pretend that they dnt wear bra or what?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: Pretend that they dnt wear bra or what?

About thier age,sum started wearin it wen d were 10*don't ask me hw*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Prowizy2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
I like it when they wear 'push up'

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: 6yards wrapper no go fit sew ur bra size now be dat...
maybe grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4:

Stop pretening!!!!! just go straight 2 d point.

Waitin 4 answer!
what else should I say
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Debonair1: I started wearing mine at 15, hmm it ws really funny then.. Lol

Hw ws d size of ur breast?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
missyhorlah: what else should I say

Just tell us d age n hw d size of d tinz ws!*just curious*

waitin 4 answer!!
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4:

Hw ws d size of ur breast?
Am i suppose to tell u that?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Debonair1: Am i suppose to tell u that?

Yes 2 make d thread more attractive n viewable*lolzzz*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4:

Just tell us d age n hw d size of d tinz ws!*just curious*

waitin 4 answer!!
was a month old
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by GSKing: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
I hate bras, I don't wear any.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
missyhorlah: was a month old

Even my un-born daughter's(anyway d re) know dat u re lying.

Anyway still waitin 4 d truth
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by durella4(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
GSKing: I hate bras, I don't wear any.

U know serious*lolzzzzzz*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4:

Even my un-born daughter's(anyway d re) know dat u re lying.

Anyway still waitin 4 d truth
grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by pasqal09: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ehhh? What's the essence of this information?

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Danhumprey: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
GSKing: I hate bras, I don't wear any.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by chymystique(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
durella4:

Dis s serious!!!!! dat means u started puberty very early? and hw ws d size of ur breast by den?*just curious*

14yrs is kinda late sef cos then d gal shld b in jss3- ss1.. I knew some ppl who started in primary sch @ 9yrs and d funny thing they were not fat, so we won't say Fat was growing on thr chest instead of br€ast cool

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
SMH.. END TIME THREAD
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by nikkypearl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
I started wearing bra d day after I saw it on my best friend!those days when red bra first came out grin .

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Fargbaba: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
nikkypearl: I started wearing bra d day after I saw it on my best friend!those days when red bra first came out grin .
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / Man Caught On Camera "Lustfully" Looking At A Beautiful Lady, Nigerians React / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.