Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (9061 Views)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2014
glitest: I began wearing a bra @ 12.
*stutters * dear you started early o my elder sis started at 21 in the mid nineties.

How was your night? I know it was short cos you were here when I was long gone in slumber.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko: 11 embarassed
Really?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: *stutters * dear you started early o my elder sis started at 21 in the mid nineties.

How was your night? I know it was short cos you were here when I was long gone in slumber.

@21 years of age..No comment.

My night was great....Yes I was, and I'm still here...I just have troubling sleeping...It happens to me attimes, so no biggy
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
PrettySpicey:

what are you doing in a thread like this?... SMH

Na person distract me come o grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

shocked

angry angry angry

My lady twins are not up for any sorta discussion.... So berra bury the topic before I land on u like that of Richard Lander.....*stretching my ears*
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
glitest:

angry angry angry

My lady twins are not up for any sorta discussion.... So berra bury the topic before I land on u like that of Richard Lander.....*stretching my ears*

I didn't s(ee)ay anything lipsrsealed

*Evaporates *

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I didn't s(ee)ay anything lipsrsealed

*Evaporates *

grin grin grin
#Side eye#.....SMH...Offcourse you never said nor did anything...Your meme did the job for you.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin
#Side eye#.....SMH...Offcourse you never said or say anything...Your meme did the job for you.

Hehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Primary school about 10-11 grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa: When I started wearing a bra at 11 yrs old I wore a size 34B, now I wear size 40DD. cheesy
yeah! mogbe! ssssorry wrong quote.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: yeah! mogbe! ssssorry wrong quote.

What??
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Deapexboy(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
When is was a girl i started wearing bra @ the age of 8
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

What??
Pardon me Miss.....I was surprised by your blunt and factual comment just like my friend glitest.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: Pardon me Miss.....I was surprised by your blunt and factual comment just like my friend glitest.

I am comfused. Is there something wrong in telling the truth?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

I am confused. Is there something wrong in telling the truth?
No Miss, i appreciate people who are blunt like you that's all.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: No Miss, i appreciate people who are blunt like you that's all.

Ok!!cheesy You do know there is a difference in being blunt and being rude don't you? Your friend was very rude, she could have simply ignored this thread if she felt she couldn't answer the question.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Na wah o. E be like say na only me waka come. Started when I was 8 o. Primary 4 or so. lipsrsealed
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Deapexboy: When is was a girl i started wearing bra @ the age of 8

LMAO! cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by yfo: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Olivia111(f): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Late bloomer I started 3 years ago - 15
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Ok!!cheesy You do know there is a difference in being blunt and being rude don't you? Your friend was very rude, she could have simply ignored this thread if she felt she couldn't answer the question.
No she is not rude, glitest can be blunt but rude? definitely not. She posted that she started wearing bra at age 12 and a guy quoted her to spite her but she told him not to make her twin babies a topic, I don't think she is rude Miss just as you would respond if a naughty fellow quoted your bra size to spite you. Anyways I love blunt ladies and its nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: No she is not rude, glitest can be blunt but rude? definitely not. She posted that she started wearing bra at age 12 and a guy quoted her to spite her but she told him not to make her twin babies a topic, I don't think she is rude Miss just as you would respond if a naughty fellow quoted your bra size to spite you. Anyways I love blunt ladies and its nice meeting you.

Ok maybe I misunderstood your friend, but no one could spite me about my size because I realise that I am truly blessed by GOD in that department, anyone speaking negatively about that (other women) has only proven to be out of jealousy.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
I started wearing bra @ 9yrs, the breast was just growing faster than ugwu leaves....
Now sef the breast just full everywhere, I can't wear a bikini without some flesh popping up... So annoying. sad
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu: I started wearing bra @ 9yrs, the breast was just growing faster than ugwu leaves....
Now sef the breast just full everywhere, I can't wear a bikini without some flesh popping up... So annoying. sad

I know how you feel.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

I know how you feel.
Are u bursty too?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Are u bursty too?

Very much so.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Ok maybe misunderstood your friend, but no one could spite me about my size because I realise that I am truly blessed by GOD in that department, anyone speaking negatively about that (other women) has only proven to be out of jealousy.
Your moniker? tell me abt it.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu: I started wearing bra @ 9yrs, the breast was just growing faster than ugwu leaves....
I think you have to start appreciating your body like my new friend KHIAA, you're blessed in an uncommon way my sister but limit the exposure if its annoying.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: I think you have to start appreciating your body like my new friend KHIAA, you're blessed in an uncommon way my sister but limit the exposure if its annoying.
Not my fault joor
I am willing to stop the exposure but the boo.bs are weak grin
I think they are enjoying the air that's why they are always ready to pop up.
I need to get ropes for them
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Not my fault joor
I am willing to stop the exposure but the boo.bs are weak grin
I think they are enjoying the air that's why they are always ready to pop up.
I need to get ropes for them
Now I know d prob..... you are just being sarcastic, you enjoy the attention they attract to u.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by SpcAgtOko: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan:
Really?

Yes grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by xynerise: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
During our days, a 16year old girl still wears T-shirt and undies only while riding tyre from street to street.

I really miss those days lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.