Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (9069 Views)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: Now I know d prob..... you are just being sarcastic, you enjoy the attention they attract to u.
I never knw boob.s attract guys to a lady undecided
I thought guys prefer the backside
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Ok!!cheesy You do know there is a difference in being blunt and being rude don't you? Your friend was very rude, she could have simply ignored this thread if she felt she couldn't answer the question.

Rude?.... You claiming i was rude is simply not only laughable , but its also abusurd...If you can't simply comprehend and realize that my comment to jeffery jeff was simply as a sense of humor before you made such derogatory comment?,...then it's not my problem. I am only responsible for what I say, and not what you understand.

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: No she is not rude, glitest can be blunt but rude? definitely not. She posted that she started wearing bra at age 12 and a guy quoted her to spite her but she told him not to make her twin babies a topic, I don't think she is rude Miss just as you would respond if a naughty fellow quoted your bra size to spite you. Anyways I love blunt ladies and its nice meeting you.

Thanks love.
I had to read my comment several times just to figure out where I came off as rude.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Eyepencil: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
When i was 19yrs...my br.east no gree pop out on time angry
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Ok maybe I misunderstood your friend, but no one could spite me about my size because I realise that I am truly blessed by GOD in that department, anyone speaking negatively about that (other women) has only prooven to be out of jealousy.

Actually, Jeffery Jeff wasn't trying to be spiteful; He was just been troublesome.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
glitest:

Rude?.... You claiming i was rude is simply not only laughable , but its also abusurd...If you can't simply comprehend and realize that my comment to jeffery jeff was simply as a sense of humor before you made such derogatory comment?,...then it's not my problem I am only responsible for what I say, and not what you understand.

Lol cheesy Calm down sista, go back and read my post and you will see that I misunderstood you and apologized for my comment. cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

Lol cheesy Calm down sista, go back and read my post and you will see that I misunderstood you and apologized for my comment. cheesy

Oh...Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the fact that you later realized you misunderstood my comment....I also do apologize for my comment.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko: 11 embarassed
...wow!,you grew up too fast I guess.....nice profile pic
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
xynerise: During our days, a 16year old girl still wears T-shirt and undies only while riding tyre from street to street.

I really miss those days lipsrsealed
Old man!!!
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by xynerise: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
Old man!!!
I don't have grey hairs undecided
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu:
nope its matter of choice, I prefer bosom and hips not backside and u can catch me dead with a slim lady.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Naetochukwu:
nope its matter of choice, I prefer bosom and hips not backside and u cant catch me dead with a slim lady.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
glitest:
Oh...Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the fact that you later realized you misunderstood my comment....I also do apologize for my comment.
You buttressed my point thanks.

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Elebiju: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
khiaa:

You just made my day brighter, thanks.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elebiju: You buttressed my point thanks.

You're very much welcome love kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by SpcAgtOko: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2014
tooltip: ...wow!,you grew up too fast I guess.....nice profile pic

Thanks. grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by chucky234(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2014
adaobi123: Primary school about 10-11 grin
At 11 you were still in Primary sch. ?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
chucky234: At 11 you were still in Primary sch. ?

Thats how we do it here. It's done by age.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by PrincessB1(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Deapexboy: When is was a girl i started wearing bra @ the age of 8

grin ........... I started wearing bra @ age 14
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by happyjuliet(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ 5yrs grin wink
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elebiju: Your moniker? tell me abt it.

It's my name.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by kathryn24(f): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
I was 14 when I wore my first bra
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by PRIXPAL(f): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by dinosmiles(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
some gals here wearing bra afta secondary sch....hmmmmm,does it mean De v got pimples on der chest instead of boobs??
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
8 years old.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
8 years old.
shocked shocked shocked shocked Massive front grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
RomanZeus:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Massive front grin

I dey wear 12 AA smiley
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

I dey wear 12 AA smiley
u quick mature o... Now nko wetin u dey wear? 38DD? grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by MrsChima(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
RomanZeus:
u quick mature o...
Now nko wetin u dey wear? 38DD? grin

I dey serious oo! My boobs looks like mosquitoe bites. lipsrsealed
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

I dey serious oo! My boobs looks like mosquitoe bites. lipsrsealed
Adonbilivit !
You told ronald not too long ago that the females in your fam are endowed with big front and back..
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
RomanZeus:
Adonbilivit !
You told ronald not too long ago that the females in your fam are endowed with big front and back..

I said ikebe! I have tiny boobs Chima have to use microscopes to suck my nipples. grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

I said ikebe! I have tiny boobs Chima have to use microscopes to suck my nipples. grin
microscope?
Lmfao
I'm an Ass-man tho
I prefer a$$ to boobs
Boobsi fit sag buh a$$ nor fit grin

8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65