Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet (25487 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by angelTI(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lovely gown, ugly face!

50 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
angel TI: Lovely gown, ugly face!

thats not nice, I dont think she has an ugly face.

46 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Don't mind that gurl.She can call someone ugly because she is God.

10 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2014

you are hereby banned for stating the obvious grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by FruityLass: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
*ROFTL* grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Widout makeup then il rate this.. :> embarassed
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Lorlaahlozz: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
where is d stunning....nice gown..tho

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by mona83(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello Ladies!

I"ll be showcasing designs from my Ready-To-Wear label : O'Kett!!!, today at The Banquet Hall of Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos.
There will also be a few other designers doing same.
You are all cordially invited.

Please visit clifecentre.com/fashionshow to register for the event.

Thanks.

O'Kett Designs.

7 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by mumu9gerian: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

she is actually not a fine gurl but someone loves her for her which is cool

6 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chuksemi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is she the only one that attended the event?

6 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by bruno419(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
for those
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by say4gunit(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chei! Diaris....
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by igemi(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
D gown is fyn
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by prettyjulia: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Luvly..
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Lildreezy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dora i know,
Sinach i know,
Omotola i know,

no vex, who is Toke makinwa?

22 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
voltron:

you are hereby banned for stating the obvious grin grin

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by scribble: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
toke toke toke

such a fame whor.e

6 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by bidexolumanish(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
na true u talk sha

5 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Yungwizzzy28(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Who's toky??
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by LMAyedun(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Okay, seen!!
Next..
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by MillionDollars: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na ADAM and EVE wey sin na.. If not
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Blaqsmith(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
am disappointed in the word "Stunning".

5 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Yemlizzy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
She looks gaunt and lean! Why is her chest bone so obvious?

Her gown is pretty,but she doesn't look good on it.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Lakayanah: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Poor girl she should have begged the shoe shiner that polished her legs to help with the face.

7 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
You call this rag stunning...? This Op brain dey shake.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Must she attend all events in 9ja...smh

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
What I think is that forehead has just got to be kept away from the sight of hypertensive children. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
She stopped bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by mazizitonene(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Follow d thread above this thread on FP
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
tsolz84: Must she attend all events in 9ja...smh

She must o, since she once claimed that she gets paid to attend events, I heard her say it live on radio.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earrings On Men / Checkout Beautifull Miss Tourism Asaba ( Photos) / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.