Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor (1294 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby / Help!my 11-year Old Niece Wants To Have S/E/X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by mployer(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
An 11 year old neighbor of mine brought this write - up for me to help edit for her. It is meant to be published in their school year book. I found it inspiring and feel like sharing it.

Stay away from anger, it hurts.....only you
If you are right there is no need to be angry, and if you are wrong you don't have any right to get angry

Patience with family is love
patience with others is respect
Patience with self is confidence
Patience with God is faith

Don't think more of the future, it brings fear
Live the moment with a smile, it brings cheer

Every test in our life makes us bitter or better
Every problem comes to make us or break us
The choice is ours wether we become victims or victorious

Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful
Happiness keeps us sweet.

- Awele 4rm Crescent hall sech sch Ikeja GRA lagos

3 Likes

Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by echobee(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
So lovely kiss

1 Like

Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by jaytee01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
That's so sweet and inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by Extralarger(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Abeg Op, U dey advertize the school?
Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by mployer(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Extralarger: Abeg Op, U dey advertize the school?
lol, it is her work. I promised her I was going to give her the credit wherever I shared it. I'm going to show her this thread later

1 Like

Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by adebayour26: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2014
mehn, this girl should be nurtured well, she can become a great POET.

WELL DONE, Awele
Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by dejt4u(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2014
mployer: - Awele 4rm Crescent hall sech sch Ikeja GRA lagos

my people, dnt ever be fooled by a fool.. Awele is a very smart boy/ girl.. The poem is nt originally written by him/her..
As i ws reading through, it seemed so familiar dat i have to use google..here is what i found
https://m.facebook.com/DrNajeeb/posts/10151988751505225

mployer:
lol, it is her work. I promised her I was going to give her the credit wherever I shared it. I'm going to show her this thread later
Re: Beaultiful Message From My 11 Year Old Neighbor by EveryLadY(f): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
dejt4u:

my people, dnt ever be fooled by a fool.. Awele is a very smart boy/ girl.. The poem is nt originally written by him/her..
As i ws reading through, it seemed so familiar dat i have to use google..here is what i found
https://m.facebook.com/DrNajeeb/posts/10151988751505225

[color=#006600][/color]bursted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Being Next Of Kin Fails To Save Widows. / ??? / Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints (mormon) Founder Wed 40 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.