Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (529781 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by promise2(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hi Lagtech, i have transfered N15,990.24 to your account. pls check your bb i dropped a mail to you.you need to get some stuffs for me in walmart
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vstuffs:
*but you must state your maximun bid b/4 I bid
*and you must be ready to buy the item

yes am very much ready...is it possible to get iPhone 5s, 5c for 250$
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
@all, pls somebody should help me search for Nokia lumia 1520. My budget is $160 to $200
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
humblesteve:
yes am very much ready...is it possible to get iPhone 5s, 5c for 250$
Lol.......iphone 5s ....$250..........................not possibe onless you want the one that is icloud lock,crack screen

Anytime above $450 is good for a bid

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Oluwalogbon(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
femadesh:

Who wants to sell a core i7 laptop wit this specs @ 35k
Na steal d person steal am??
I am smelling scam here... Beware!
femadesh:

femadesh:

I'm not say I want to sell but some one want to sale it for me in fact I'm price to 30k now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by mroluway: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vstuffs:
Lol.......iphone 5s ....$250..........................not possibe onless you want the one that is icloud lock,crack screen

Anytime above $450 is good for a bid
what of iPhone 5 or Samsung s4 for 200$
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
J12:

It may not be a scam but confusion. He's probably confused. That laptop goes for nothing less than 65k in the U.S

thanks my brother
I'm not say I want to sell but some
one want to sale it for me, in fact I'm
price to 30k now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oluwalogbon: [color=#000099][/color]

I'm not say I want to sell but some one want to sale it for me in fact I'm price to 30k now.

U price core i7 laptop for 30k
Laugh wan blow my ass grin grin grin
Pls make sure u meet the seller face to face
If not, u are on a long thing
U hear me?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

thanks my brother
price to 30k now.
bros when you want to buy this laptop make sure you meet the seller in person and confirm the specs with your own eyes and hands. after that you transfer the money via ATM if you're satisfied.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THAT LAPTOP ONLINE!

A word is enough...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
coolted:

I just sent you an email

I just sent you an email
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

thanks my brother
price to 30k now.

[size=4pt]#30,000...........chineke.....no vex....shey the person be old woman/man or young boy below 15 years...............I laugh in spanish[/size]
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vstuffs:

[size=4pt]#30,000...........chineke.....no vex....shey the person be old woman/man or young boy below 15 years...............I laugh in spanish[/size]

Thanks for ur advised
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
crudedude: .
bros when you want to buy this laptop make sure you meet the seller in person and confirm the specs with your own eyes and hands. after that you transfer the money via ATM if you're satisfied.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THAT LAPTOP ONLINE!

A word is enough...

Yes sir ,Thanks for ur advised
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
humblesteve:
what of iPhone 5 or Samsung s4 for 200$
you can... Even on ebay.. Just search
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
femadesh:

U price core i7 laptop for 30k
Laugh wan blow my ass grin grin grin
Pls make sure u meet the seller face to face
If not, u are on a long thing
U hear me?

OK sir . Thanks for ur advised.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
This info is for the fone dealers and individuals who likes iPhones.

The gold iPhone 5s.
Wal-Mart is practically giving away iPhones.

As part of a new promotion , the retail giant is now selling the iPhone 5c on a two-year contract for just 97 cents.
The iPhone 5s is also getting a significant price cut to $79 down from $99 through Wal-Mart.

Although the iPhone 5s costs only $20 less than Wal-Mart's previous price,
it's still much cheaper than what you would get through the Apple Store.
Apple is still selling the entry-level 16GB iPhone 5s for $199 on a two-year contract.
Engadget was the first to spot the promotion on Wal-Mart's website on Wednesday,
reporting that the deal was valid for 90 days.

The discount applies as long as you sign up for a two-year contract with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular.

Wal-Mart's bargain comes just as Apple is expected to unveil its new iPhone on Sept. 9.
Presumably called the iPhone 6,
Apple's next smartphone is expected to come
with a larger 4.7-inch screen that is sharper than the iPhone 5s',
a new processor from Apple, and thinner design that resembles the iPad Air.

Rumors suggest that Apple may also release an even bigger 5.5-inch iPhone this year,
but it is unclear if the two phones will launch at the same time.

It is possible that Wal-Mart is trying to clear out its inventory ahead of Apple's new iPhone launch,
but we will have to wait on the word from Apple to know for sure.

source : Yahoo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
LAGTECH Update?? Friday @hand smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Any updat abt d agency
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oga lag Any updat abt d agency i sent u a mail abt my username and password on ebay plzz help me pay 4 d conair clipper
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
ResourceMan: Urgent and Important
i). I need the full specs of the wifi-only tablets you have in your part of town, so that I will know what I want to buy and inform my clients before hand.
The ones I bought last time gave me real challenge selling them.

Can you source for tablets in your part of town with the following features:
1. Capacitive or resistive touch screens
2. Good battery life (at least 4 hrs of battery life)
3. Android 2.3 or Android 3 and above
4. Wifi only
5. In perfect working conditions.

ii). Do you have a trusted seller for budget Android tablets on Ebay.
NOTE: I NEED AT LEAST 10 TABLETS THAT MUST SHIP ON WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK

Lagtech, please check your email, you have a very very urgent email from me.

We dont do much of tablets now-but we will start doing.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
femadesh: @ Lagtech

Any update about my hp core i3?

Kindly help me check the sizes of the laptop ram in my box of stuffs
Thanks

i3 has shipped-is enroute. A few ram sticks in the box-will check size.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
promise2: Hi Lagtech, i have transfered N15,990.24 to your account. pls check your bb i dropped a mail to you.you need to get some stuffs for me in walmart

Ok-doing it now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Nnamdin-super fast delivery from Ebay.

Your Blackberry in barely 2 days.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Fasrola-your item. Arrived today.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wristwatch.

Please who owns this wristwatch?

Arrived as an e-packet from China today.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Respect

Your BB. Came in today.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=promise2]Hi Lagtech, i have transfered N15,990.24 to your account. pls check your bb i dropped a mail to you.you need to get some stuffs for me in walmart[/quote

All items just ordered from Walmart.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gingger(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
lagtech u didn't reply my mail .. wanted to transfer it for u but I guess d auction would b over by now ... it ain't fair n am not happy abt dat
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2014

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
gingger: lagtech u didn't reply my mail .. wanted to transfer it for u but I guess d auction would b over by now ... it ain't fair n am not happy abt dat

What mail? When? Must have missed it. Was it an ebay item?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.