Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (529249 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
amosade30: I req 4 d tab....wowwww!!!! I don win tab oooo!!!!
wen do I get it bro? I jus dey win bonuses 4d thread o...can I pick up my previous bonuses 2mao mk I send sm1... cs u sed dia wl b pickups frm d remainder of d week...tnx team lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech: Happy October 1st to all customers and to all Nigerians. We thank you for your patronage. (Thanks to Resourceman for the picture!)
In the coming days we shall be announcing new policies that we will help us serve you better. When making any order-please always confirm expected delivery date to be sure that the time frame meets your schedule.
Time difference has made it hard to respond to enquries made between 8am and 2pm in Naija-which are the prime business hours-we about to resolve that as we will have customer service in Naija to attend to people during those hours.
There will be pick ups throughout the remainder of this week and next week.

Special October 1st Deals
Free Dell Inspiron 5100 Laptop-Windows XP-Wireless-30GB-Free. 8K air cargo shipping (Arrival 14th). Sea cargo shipping: 3k- January 2015.
Free Tablet to first person to request on the thread. Notice that Tablet has password.
2nd Free Tablet to first person to request on the thread-screen is cracked-maybe useful to engineers for internal parts.

Very neat Toshiba L35 Laptop-250GB-2GB RAM -Already Shipped 25K
HP EliteBook 6930p- 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo-320GB HD-3GB RAM-FingerPrint & NightLight 24k.
5 Lenovo Dual Core Laptops with night light- 60k for all 5.
5 Laptops with webcam 100K
Also several Laptops -from 12k to 30k. Pentium Ms & Dual Cores. Email for details.
free dell
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech:
Free Tablet to first person to request on the thread. Notice that Tablet has password.
2nd Free Tablet to first person to request on the thread-screen is cracked-maybe useful to engineers for internal parts.

Free tablet
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
yhellow: Tested and Trusted. Is for real

Gm my oga, how u dey now?....funds don dey available o...lemme know how much u nid
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Debdanjay: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech:

Please check your email. Also let me know what you want to ship.
element tv,2 mini laptops,1blackberry phone withpouch and 1 compaq laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Sir Lagtech what's in for me?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Tablet
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by onlyme07(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech:

Yes--but you need to search the ones you want. Walmart is good for cheap new items. Goodwill for used.

I have seen some good shoes and shirts. Do you bid for me on goodwill? I wanted to register and i was asked to input US address and number which i don't have. if yes,how do i know the total cost and what is the procedure of payment,i mean % deposit or total? AND if no,that i will be doing the bidding by myself,can you help with the US number and address to go on with the bidding??

Quick response will me highly appreciated
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by MazadoGoodman: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech: Happy October 1st to all customers and to all Nigerians. We thank you for your patronage. (Thanks to Resourceman for the picture!)
In the coming days we shall be announcing new policies that we will help us serve you better. When making any order-please always confirm expected delivery date to be sure that the time frame meets your schedule.
Time difference has made it hard to respond to enquries made between 8am and 2pm in Naija-which are the prime business hours-we about to resolve that as we will have customer service in Naija to attend to people during those hours.
There will be pick ups throughout the remainder of this week and next week.
Special October 1st Deals
Free Dell Inspiron 5100 Laptop-Windows XP-Wireless-30GB-Free. 8K air cargo shipping (Arrival 14th). Sea cargo shipping: 3k- January 2015.
Very neat Toshiba L35 Laptop-250GB-2GB RAM -Already Shipped 25K
HP EliteBook 6930p- 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo-320GB HD-3GB RAM-FingerPrint & NightLight 24k.
5 Lenovo Dual Core Laptops with night light- 60k for all 5.
5 Laptops with webcam 100K
Also several Laptops -from 12k to 30k. Pentium Ms & Dual Cores. Email for details.

Happy 1st October you too. I'm interested in the 5 LENOVOs and the 5 LAPTOPS WITH WEBCAMS but I need to know their SPECS. You've got mail. Respond pronto, pls.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by igbsam(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagtech, Any news from first shipper ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagtech,ma items............?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech: Free Tablet to first person to request on the thread. Notice that Tablet has password.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
That he doesn't reply his mails means we re after his success? undecided

Bros i have no problem with you pointing out that lagtech has not replied you mails. But the people who liked it and one of them who even shared the post to his followers. Why did he shared the post to his followers? He want let them know that lagtech has issue replying mails or what? As a newbie, when i come and find such a negative statement with such likes and share, i would definately develop a cold feet in doing transaction with the op. large number of "likes&share" on a particular post simply mean who like it have experienced or are experiencing similar situation with the post they like.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ultimate2010: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
lagtech:

Please send the whole link by email-as I may not be online for several hours.
. Sent you email with the link pls contact the seller for me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
papiforreal:

Bros i have no problem with you pointing out that lagtech has not replied you mails. But the people who liked it and one of them who even shared the post to his followers. Why did he shared the post to his followers? He want let them know that lagtech has issue replying mails or what? As a newbie, when i come and find such a negative statement with such likes and share, i would definately develop a cold feet in doing transaction with the op. large number of "likes&share" on a particular post simply mean who like it have experience similar situation with the post they like .
Oga @bolded is the truth. That's all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blym4real: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
HP EliteBook 6930p- 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo-320GB HD-3GB
RAM-FingerPrint & NightLight 24k. i want this , is it with webcam
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2014
@Lagtech how far? please try and power on the laptops (Dell latitude E6400) I hope the battery arrived too... please keep me updated on situation
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2014
who want this cool Probook laptop for $100 400782343263

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Oga @bolded is the truth. That's all.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
fashrola: who want this cool Probook laptop for $100 400782343263
Good deal, but the HDD low.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
papiforreal:

No- many of them just want make the op look bad.
Bro I don't know when U bcame lagtech's secretary, lagtech himself is aware he has been lagging behind in replying mails, I don't know what else U re driving at... Making the op look bad won't add 1naira to anybody's account. I've been dealing with lagtech since may, that's almost 6months. Your argument bout anybody 'making the op look bad' is pointless.
Have a nice day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Lagtech,thanks for everything.What is the latest about my Second battery?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tripodmode: Hello, should incase anybody needs paypal funds for purchases on ebay or craigslist. "That's if lagtech doesn't have at dat moment", I can supply you @ d rate of N162/$. Myprice is still fair cos if you decide to fund his acct with your 9ja paypal acct,dey will charge you @d rate of N166.6/$ or 167.30(as of xterday)

PROCEDURE FOR BUYING
Contact me, tell me d amount u nid, I send d amt u nid 2lagtechs paypal email which I do send to 4my purchases both on ebay n craiglist, wen e confirms it, you pay into my acct and everybody is happy.
To know if am geniune, u can ask lagtech himself abt me. Thank you
Can u send to a Nigerian user account?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Good deal, but the HDD low.
bro u won't consider about the size of HDD for that price
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Lagtech, I'm expecting an Hp dm4 laptop to ur address today sir, check your mail from Dammy Fagboye.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Damolux01: Can u send to a Nigerian user account?

Nigerian pp account holders are not eligeable to receive pp funds
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
madridfc:
Bro I don't know when U bcame lagtech's secretary, lagtech himself is aware he has been lagging behind in replying mails, I don't know what else U re driving at... Making the op look bad won't add 1naira to anybody's account. I've been dealing with lagtech since may, that's almost 6months. Your argument bout anybody 'making the op look bad' is pointless.
Have a nice day.

iam not his secretery neither related to him in any way,iam just stating the obvious. It seems we are looking at this issue from different point view. Stop arguing with the logic pls, Just try to put your selve at the shoes of the op, would you like to have such post in your thread, talkless of it getting large number of "likes &share" which signify that many people have concur. You see bah, in this kind of business where people trust their money with the person whom they dont even know his firs name, a minor complain or dispute might incite suspicion and scare potential customer away. Have a nice day as well. Iam not interested in pursuing this argument any further.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Since nobody be lagtech's secretary, abeg who con help me tell am say him get mail o? Cos me i yaff taya for dis argue wey una dey argue so.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
I sent you a mail concerning the 32gb iphone 5s I negotiated $290 with seller, I also transferred money for the hp dm4. please email the ebay seller to relist. thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
fashrola: bro u won't consider about the size of HDD for that price
Yup, its still a good deal.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EmoBoy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ lagtech

Pls tell me the CL pickup didn't work out

I have other things I want to buy wit that money embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.