Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (528616 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
fashrola:
That's why I have given him 2 weeks to sort out my items.... Bros before you see me venting here there must be a reason..... You should know I don't complain here in on this thread even when my items have been delayed..... At the moment I'm offshore working....I got an email from distant relative that my friend took a policeman to arrest my cousin (who doesn't know anything about our transaction) my parents had to go bail him yesterday.....(Money Spent) thereby a surety has been signed on behalf of me by ma parents to produce the ltems I ordered for a friend (Embarrassing) Now tell me if I was ashore I'm sure I would have been cooling my buttom in the cell and somebody here will be happy....

PS : I've never been angry like this before... I have to vent my anger via this medium cos I don't have access to GSM network where I am now...I would have channeled my anger towards there..

I understand your plight bro!, we can only pray for better days when shipping processes to Nigeria will get better, I'm really sorry about the police case....shipping has f<cked a lot of pre-order businesses up,including mine.....lagtech this is a time to analyze your business processes and see how this little issue can be fixed..it will all end well!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by slimjoe007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
All this reminds me of an Adage "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

the complaints wey I dey see pass my own so make I just siddon dey look.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
fashrola & every other person(s) affected due to unforeseen circumstances should please take chilled water to cool down.

Lagtech, do some thing before something........................

Happy weekend to you all.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm... NKAN NBE...

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
@lagtech: ordinarily I would hv loved to keep my comment to myself but it will do u a lot of good
If u heed most of the advice here if u ever get through this drama.the way u r running your business
Obviously is faulty ,giving out concession and payback later to clients at the expense of other paying
Client now u hv run into trouble waters did it save u from the bAd reputation your thread have garnered?
The answer is NO! I do advised u to ceased all sales on the
Thread till further notice and address all complaint based on individual clients.it's not enough to say
Your shipper gave u so so date and you come here to give us all fictitious date.i remember earlier before
The bubble bursted I advised jimmy to tell you to take a break and address all outstanding issues but
You kept on with your awoof deals which I myself bought from( though not with out issues ) even though
You address some of the issues they are still issues which am not ready to bear as a paying client( I always
Pay immediately I order from you).so if some of your biggest clients like resource ,fashrola can complain
Then there is really fire on the mountain.
Please communication is key by now I expect the info of your greyhound sea shipper for all those caught
In the sea shipping to call and verify your claims not giving dates upon dates that are not feasible

I still stand by my own decision when u wrote your nov 22nd pickup date it was just to pacify the boys
Also the 29th is what I will call same nor ni! But by month end I won't be needing the boxes again but (full value of the boxes)
my refunds.So do the needful with you shipper....sea shipping is not rocket science.

Info on the elite book is still scanty,like we discuss on bbm me am still waiting for the ebay sales link as well as refunds...it's morning
Over there now o do the needful.

For the " excercise a little bit patient lagtech will address all issues " crew and other bootlickers you guys didn't see all these coming and advise him then ? U can take your cries to your neighbors doorstep am sure most people with serious fund that would hv
Yielded triple returns won't want to hear it.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 30card(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
lagtwch plz am no longer interested ib the agency stuff plz kindly refund my money - drsood

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
30card:
lagtwch plz am no longer interested ib the agency stuff plz kindly refund my money - drsood

Hmmmm Ataba! U just wake from sleep? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
completey:

do you mean I should overlook goods worth 200k because of 5k favour? biz is never like that. I didn't buy from him, I only send my purchased items to his address. when the goods were with him I never doubted him. but when he says they have been shipped and days keep running into weeks do you want me to siddon look.? Even if he sells a mint laptop at 2 naira it is his own decision. nobody forced him to do that.
If you want to be a bootlicker pls deal with him directly. dont quote me to get attention from him.
after he claimed he has shipped those items I have also taken delivery of items worth 593k from USA and China from shippers on this nairaland.

593k!!! Nna mhennnnnnn......respect ma'am
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexz02(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
fashrola:
Bros can u STFU already? Spewing rubbish? For items I paid for? What if your clients brings policemen to arrest you or ur family because of money u collected to order some goods which is yet to arrive in Naija will u be happy? What of the trust ur friends you collected money to help them order things for them? Don't you know my trust and integrity is at stake here? Do I have to play hide and seek game from my friends/family? Bros if u don't have anything to type here just go and chilax... We are doing him a favour and also he is also doing us a favour too...it's a two way thing......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
tradeplusib:

Thanks jare bros; this economy has everyone under pressure o. Its shop 7, right at the parking lot. Just opened a small laptop & parts only sales & service store in dugbe beside citadel.

Hows your programme going, all you these emeritus professors grin; saw your thread nice one, need a particular item from china in record time for an automation project am handling, sent you a pm

Yesboss. Sorry I've been away all day. I'll reply your PM.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
lagtech:

Which white way? Bros-forget that side. I be Naija man through and through-Waffi trained-Lagos bred-Kaduna supported. You want to do something bad to me? So you think you have a monopoly of bad?

We don't dupe people here bro-maybe you dupe people.
Hehehehehehe..... No be small thing o. E go better. Please stay focused, these times are meant to test your competence. I know it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sleekd(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2014
picked up my package today, twas sent to awka by Jimmy.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2014
And I have made my order from lagtech before this slekid came around looking for this ps3..I still remember when the payment was made on this ps3 without console..and he has received his, while lagtech keeps telling me my item not delayed and uPto now...no update,he doesn't seems to know when am picking up.I saw hell yeaterday in the hands of my clients and pops..bt will keep the story to myself.

lagtech you are not trying again.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2014
sam4DQ:
And I have made my order from lagtech before this slekid came around looking for this ps3..I still remember when the payment was made on this ps3 without console..and he has received his, while lagtech keeps telling me my item not delayed and uPto now...no update,he doesn't seems to know when am picking up.I saw hell yeaterday in the hands of my clients and pops..bt will keep the story to myself.

same with me bro.

But i just wanna allow him finisg his acting before i start mine.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stlaibrowne(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2014
my browser won't open Craigslist and some other sites due to ip abeg any one knows how to go about this. Please your help will be appreciated
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sleekd(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
sam4DQ:

sorry to hear that bro.
been a while i paid for the console (bought from someone and lagtech handled shipping+payment cause i dint have paypal funds), and it was shipped Oct 22nd.
its obvious that lagtech is facing serious problems, whether it's his fault or not, it has affected and still affecting some good number of people
just pray about your package, as i did for mine, so everything gets resolved. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
hp probook for sale or swap with iphone 5s ( factory unlocked only) whatsapp or call 08039385429
https://www.nairaland.com/2011906/very-rugged-hp-probook-sale##28287588

Oga nostalgia, pls confirm you just got that hp probook from lagtech through jimmy, i've pm you on some issues
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
tradeplusib:

Oga nostalgia, pls confirm you just got that hp probook from lagtech through jimmy, i've pm you on some issues
ok.I have replied your pm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:

ok.I have replied your pm

sent you mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Lagtech I Still hope to hear the status of the missing box.... It's 20 days now since it was declared missing.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2014
sleekd:

sorry to hear that bro.
been a while i paid for the console (bought from someone and lagtech handled shipping+payment cause i dint have paypal funds), and it was shipped Oct 22nd.
its obvious that lagtech is facing serious problems, whether it's his fault or not, it has affected and still affecting some good number of people
just pray about your package, as i did for mine, so everything gets resolved. Happy Sunday
Please, how much did you buy it bro? Is it hacked already??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2014
tradeplusib:

sent you mail

Boss. Morning. I replied your PM o. I didn't see it on time as it was marked SPAM. I'll be back in Ibadan today or so and check on you. Prepare my "nkan alejo" o. grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sleekd(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Damolux01:
contact me via my signature for more details. make we no derail the thread grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Damolux01:

I have one for sale though. It's fully loaded with all accessories. Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2001753/sony-playstation-3-320gb-n55k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Updates
If you have any urgent message-please send by email and I will do my best to reply it the same day depending on what time it comes.
Items were picked up successfully over the weekend.
There will be more pick ups over this week starting from Friday.

-@Jerry Samsung S4 Ebay payment
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Active-At-amp-t-lt-GLASS-is-CRACKED-gt-Works-perfectly-/111520632973?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=jSZM%252FssEXmKGi16gMpdni%252Btg3lk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

-Dell E6400 and HP mini Laptop for TA

-HP Laptop for Daniel

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
stlaibrowne:
my browser won't open Craigslist and some other sites due to ip abeg any one knows how to go about this. Please your help will be appreciated

What phone or computer are you using?
Type whatismyip.com into your browser and see what country it lists you as.
I used glo bb in Nigeria with Craigslist and had no issue.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Walexz02:
lagtech u dey try o. It requires alot of patient and calmness and being very wise to do business with nigerians.
If you hv ordered for items more than 5 times hitch free you need not to come here and start spewing rubbish because of little problem. You guys should learn to be patient as well.
Afterall, the op that you have been trying to paint black jst bcoz of some little problem have helped you in one way or the other haba!

Thanks Bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
BlackFriday ads now out for all websites and stores. Many of these items that people purchase from stores will be listed on Ebay and Craigslist for resale by Friday afternoon.

50 inch Panasonic LED TV for $199 from BestBuy (1080p)
Tablets from $39 from Microcenter
Asus 15.6 Laptop for $199 from Microcenter.
Jeans from $7 from Walmart

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Lagtech,
what is the update status on the 10 mini , the other laptops from ebay, and my TV. When will the other 10 mini be ready for shipment?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
confluence:
@Lagtech,
what is the update status on the 10 mini , the other laptops from ebay, and my TV. When will the other 10 mini be ready for shipment?

Your items will be available on Saturday this week and on Wednesday next week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dell 1545 for Peter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.