Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (525220 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
fashrola:
Lagtech I Still hope to hear the status of the missing box.... It's 20 days now since it was declared missing.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
@LAGTECH, Thanks for my hp mini, came in very clean but battery is zero, that one of the reason i wanted you to check before shipping,i just picked it up from the driver jimmy send it through since on friday

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Patience is a virtue!!!! #surulere
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Patience, tolerance, long suffering... They are all f**king virtue.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
@pman06 and busky101, yes patience, patience, but you need to praise where necessary and criticize when needed the mini i have picked up today i was not even expecting it now, while the ones that have shipped for 3 months plus is yet to arrive.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
confluence:
@pman06 and busky101, yes patience, patience, but you need to praise where necessary and criticize when needed the mini i have picked up today i was not even expecting it now, while the ones that have shipped for 3 months plus is yet to arrive.
yes boss, I understand...but I feel terrible anytime I recall the bashing lagtech went through the past 2weeks, its not easy being bashed from different angles by different people even those that weren't supposed to say a word all unleashed terror on him. My items has been declared missing for 21days now and its worth a lot of money, each time I wanna bash him I recall the good times, he has shipped items for me free of charge, there was an occasion I purchased a heavy item from ebay, but I ran outta cash, d item stayed with him for more than a month until I was able to pay for the shipping, if it was shippyme or other consolidated services, the will charge for ground costs.. Seriously, if I was to be him, I would have closed down dis period of tribulations, but am glad he deemed it fit to remain in business and even bounce back better. I was overwhelmed when he stated that he is waiting for his licence to be a shipping agent. This time around, items will ship faster, he won't have to forward to texas or another state for onward shipping to Naija...All he needs is encouragement and patience and not bashing from people. Its not easy over seeing hundreds of orders a week. He is human and not a Robot..
I know people will still bash me sha!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
lagtech:

Your items will be available on Saturday this week and on Wednesday next week.

@ Lagtech

When am I picking up all my remaining items for the agency and my 3 laptops for the sea shipping.

Update: the harddisk for the 2nd HP DV 6000 has crashed, We have to buy a replacement hardrive now and also a replacement battery (just like the 1st hp dv 6000). I am returning the two dell laptops when I go for pick-up (one has a blank screen and the other (pentium m) has a condemned harddisk and bad DVD rom.
I will update you fully on email,.
Lagtech I need all out items, so I can move on. I just want to get over this nightmare fast.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
busky101:
yes boss, I understand...but I feel terrible anytime I recall the bashing lagtech went through the past 2weeks, its not easy being bashed from different angles by different people even those that weren't supposed to say a word all unleashed terror on him. My items has been declared missing for 21days now and its worth a lot of money, each time I wanna bash him I recall the good times, he has shipped items for me free of charge, there was an occasion I purchased a heavy item from ebay, but I ran outta cash, d item stayed with him for more than a month until I was able to pay for the shipping, if it was shippyme or other consolidated services, the will charge for ground costs.. Seriously, if I was to be him, I would have closed down dis period of tribulations, but am glad he deemed it fit to remain in business and even bounce back better. I was overwhelmed when he stated that he is waiting for his licence to be a shipping agent. This time around, items will ship faster, he won't have to forward to texas or another state for onward shipping to Naija...All he needs is encouragement and patience and not bashing from people. Its not easy over seeing hundreds of orders a week. He is human and not a Robot..
Your opinion is good and correct. But in a Situation whereby lagtech will not allow us to know what is happening, what do we do? I don't have any magic to detect what is wrong and even when you ask him directly he will never be straightforward with his response. That's exactly what caused the misunderstanding. Anyway, such is life.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
completey:

Your opinion is good and correct. But in a Situation whereby lagtech will not allow us to know what is happening, what do we do? I don't have any magic to detect what is wrong and even when you ask him directly he will never be straightforward with his response. That's exactly what caused the misunderstanding. Anyway, such is life.
yea true but imagine when a shipper tells him sumfin you urself u wouldn't want to hear, it will be difficult for him most time to pass the message to the people involved...but like I said let's fold our hands and see what his excuse will be when he finally becomes a shipping agent....Thanks for your understanding!! Still waiting for news on the missing box!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
confluence:

Bro i feel your pain, i really do, i just think we are somehow too hard on him. What amazes me most is that most people having complains know him more than i do (this is relatively my first or second purchase through him)...but calling him names might just be too much if you ask me. I heard someone talk about his bro being locked up cos he failed his friend on an order. But what do u say about me, who actually bought a laptop on craiglist, sold it to a friend, who got arrested by police and asked to produce receipts. How do you explain to sergeant owonikoko that you bought it on craiglist where u get no receipts? Shit happens bro, sometimes we just need to look for way out rather than complain about how it happened in the first place.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
@pman06, you wont understand better,you know what it means for you to place advert for sales of laptops and you dont get non to sale in your office for months, and you have competitors around you who sells same laptops who simply buy from computer village and resale, here you find your self following to the letter what you are ask to do in other to be able to make sales, i have even remove the advert i placed in front of my office for sales of laptops, beause you sell single one today, only to get another one in 3months, is also not good for business, no body will ever take you seriouse, i lost a very good deal with a school becuase of this delay, yet my fund are with him, so it is as bad as that, why i realy got angry the other time, i had alrwady collected money from someone whom i have promise two mini over 3weeks only to get non working ones. I praise lagtech where neccessary, and we need to also criticise where neccesary, my funds are tide down now over 4 months, asuuming i had gone to the bank to borrow money, that will be a seriuos issue
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
busky101:
Bros well ur points are cool..... like I stated in my previous post that I was angry due to the incident that happened...Well if you have noticed that 80% of my items that I buy are mostly for my personal use.... But there's an item I helped ordered for a friend which till now I can't still give him a concrete date on when he will receive his item....that aside... I don't complain of my delayed items but that action my friend took cos of his item was something else... Even Lagtech can testify here that I even ask him that even he can't refund me for my items in the missing box, that he should just look for a replacement of an iPhone 5 for the guy and take his time to sort out the problem.... But seems like The missing box is taking longer as it suppose to be(All I needed was precise day to day status of the box) which was not forth coming... And today is making it 20 days since it was declared missing.... Well i'm kinda confused and disturbed right now.... So it's up to Lagtech to act on it asap
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
lagtech:
BlackFriday ads now out for all websites and stores. Many of these items that people purchase from stores will be listed on Ebay and Craigslist for resale by Friday afternoon.

50 inch Panasonic LED TV for $199 from BestBuy (1080p)
Tablets from $39 from Microcenter
Asus 15.6 Laptop for $199 from Microcenter.
Jeans from $7 from Walmart
See deals!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ikecinho(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Please,can you recommend me a good mens perfume, that even women go dey ask me the name and were i bought it.
awaiting your response
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2014
lagtech:
Dell 1545 for Peter.

TOMORROW IS TUESDAY, I EXPECT MY REFUND WITHOUT ANY NEW STORIES.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
confluence:
@LAGTECH, Thanks for my hp mini, came in very clean but battery is zero, that one of the reason i wanted you to check before shipping,i just picked it up from the driver jimmy send it through since on friday

You bought the item yourself on Ebay-battery life should be an issue between you and your seller. When you order something online to be shipped to Nigeria-the practice of every other importer on Nairaland is to just forward your item to Nigeria. Checking items for customers for people is a bonus service we do our best to render. The case is different if we are the ones who purchased it for you. I checked your mini and posted pictures of it on Nairaland-and I confirmed that it turned on.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=fashrola post=28310458][/quote]

You have all my contact info. You used to send dozens of messages a week-I have not received any message from you in the last 1 week. If you post a message to me on the thread -theres no guarantee I will come to the thread to see it in time.
I asked all those with items in the box to estimate cost of their items with links of where they got it or receipts as USPS needs that-everyone else has sent theres.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2014
busky101:

Much appreciation. God will remember you too!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2014
fashrola:
Lagtech I Still hope to hear the status of the missing box.... It's 21 days now since it was declared missing.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday to @Foxie. We appreciate your business. When you pick up from Jimmy during the weekend-there will be gift there for you. Working hard on your Black Friday items.

Arrivals and Pick ups today.

HP Envy Laptop for Nostalgia21

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Battery for Phemmy

10 Laptops for TA and Mr Dan

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Customs shutdown until further notice, I just hope it doesn't affect pickups....

www.nigeriatell.com/news/fg-orders-shutdown-of-cargo-shed-at-lagos-airport
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
lagtech:
Happy Birthday to @Foxie. We appreciate your business. When you pick up from Jimmy during the weekend-there will be gift there for you. Working hard on your Black Friday items.
Thanks so much sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
lagtech:

You have all my contact info. You used to send dozens of messages a week-I have not received any message from you in the last 1 week. If you post a message to me on the thread -theres no guarantee I will come to the thread to see it in time.
I asked all those with items in the box to estimate cost of their items with links of where they got it or receipts as USPS needs that-everyone else has sent theres.
Check your email....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Nostalgia21 please how much did you get your hp envy laptop?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jimitacomputer(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
FOXIE, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... I WISH U D VERY BEST. JIMMY

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
It's well!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
tooltip:
Nostalgia21 please how much did you get your hp envy laptop?
365+
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
jimitacomputer:
FOXIE, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... I WISH U D VERY BEST. JIMMY

Thank God i am coming to pickup before 6th of dec (which happens to be my birthday), so please, make i fit celebrate am well well after i don come pick up o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:

365+
hmm boss, please can you help me get a similar deal(s)?...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stlaibrowne(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
lagtech:

What phone or computer are you using?
Type whatismyip.com into your browser and see what country it lists you as.
I used glo bb in Nigeria with Craigslist and had no issue.

I am using Samsung s5 and I have checked it shows nigeria ip. Pls do you know a way to go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.